Grace Beverley #15 Rags to riches, shows off her stitches, bestseller on amazon witches

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I have to give applause to the people on this thread that can still “hate watch” if you will. I pop in and out sometimes, but when I go to watch her stories she makes me want to stick my head in an oven within a few stories. It’s a wonder how her head fits through doors anymore.

I watched a clip of diary of a CEO podcast the other day and she mentions her student loan being late and worrying. The Gordon Ramsey gif where he’s telling someone to duck off is the only reasonable response to that statement.

• Haha
Reactions: 27
These poses knock me sick
Also why does she still have whiskers on her chin?! Like I know it's natural for us ladies to have body hair literally everywhere but she has a full on beard?! I don't get it she'll spend a fortune on filler etc but not get her chin threaded
I AM SCREAMIN
😭😭😭😭🤣🤣🤣 whiskers u kno

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Wow what a comparison. From a beautiful girl to a generic influencer clone. Most influencers look the same with all these procedures and filters!
The ONE time that I’ll ever defend her. She was using the ‘life with me’ filter here. That’s all. Completely changed her face. But no procedures from what I can tell.

Reactions: 3
The ONE time that I’ll ever defend her. She was using the ‘life with me’ filter here. That’s all. Completely changed her face. But no procedures from what I can tell.
Yeah but why not just film yourself without filters, at least from time to time? We haven't seen her real face in agesss

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Yeah but why not just film yourself without filters, at least from time to time? We haven't seen her real face in agesss
Oh no, totally. I personally think filters like that should be banned. Considering her audience, her use of them baffles me. She’s incredibly irresponsible.

Reactions: 14
Tala has only been on asos for just over a month and they’re already slashing the prices on it?
9180039C-84BE-4D69-B794-8A3825BD8D68.jpeg

6F1F6168-6738-4331-BD39-B3323BBDF4F7.jpeg

37C81016-49DF-49D8-B257-4E7D8F1F06D7.png

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 29

Yel

Tala has only been on asos for just over a month and they’re already slashing the prices on it
I'm only guessing, but is it a bit like Tesco where for a brand to get on asos they have to sign up to giving discounts that the brand funds?

But how can tala now offer discounts, because boss babe said student discounts and black Friday deals were not possible because it was already sold at such thin margins that all normal prices are like a student discount 🤥😆

• Haha
Reactions: 36
She actually looks so pretty here. Bar the earlobes... is there not a filter?

FWIW RE tala sales apparently once you hand over those items to asos as such, you get no say on prices/ sale etc? I’m sure I’ve heard that before but might not be true
Yep it's true! I'm surprised she partnered with ASOS, they're HEAVY on the sales and discounts but it makes it more affordable for people I guess. Also asos do warehouse model so they buy bulk from tala, the discounts won't affect their margins but might harm the brand

Reactions: 9
So she’s at the pub again, this time with him doing this...? I don’t get why a boss babe ceo millionaire would want to hang out in public with someone behaving so appallingly tbh
575501A3-47C4-4958-85B7-035411D7957D.jpeg

01D291B2-672B-4941-A7F9-D56DC5D8AC2E.jpeg

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 35
So she’s at the pub again, this time with him doing this...? I don’t get why a boss babe ceo millionaire would want to hang out in public with someone behaving so appallingly tbh
You can hear someone in the background shout in an angry tone "stop doing tit like that" and it definitely sounds like Grace

Reactions: 12
Is this graces boyfriend? I’ve been off socials a while sorry
Nah Tom is one of her lodgers/roommates.

She actually looks so pretty here. Bar the earlobes... is there not a filter?

FWIW RE tala sales apparently once you hand over those items to asos as such, you get no say on prices/ sale etc? I’m sure I’ve heard that before but might not be true
Yeah, I have heard similar. Which makes partnering with ASOS an even more baffling decision for a brand that calls itself sustainable and said they weren’t going to do loads of sales and discounts. Definitely damanaging the brand @londonscalling !

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.