Grace Beverley #15 Rags to riches, shows off her stitches, bestseller on amazon witches

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I honestly think she really doesn't like her car, I remember when she just got it she had loads of issues with it. Also it's just a HUGE car to have in London. Super impractical to drive in the city and to park. If she really wanted a car she could use daily she should've gotten a much smaller electrical car. BMW has a really nice one!

Reactions: 25
“Send good car washes” tell me she’s not trying to get a free car wash now 🤣
Not to sound like a boomer but can she not just wash it herself? It’s raining so it doesn’t really matter if she doesn’t do a great job. Get thee to a Halfords!

Reactions: 22
Not to sound like a boomer but can she not just wash it herself? It’s raining so it doesn’t really matter if she doesn’t do a great job. Get thee to a Halfords!
Yes she could easily just wash it herself lol, I drive an SUV and I can clean mine in 45mins on my own... clearly she has too much time on her hands if she’s driving somewhere to get it done 😂

Reactions: 12
The stories and commentary talking in a baby-ish voice, making stupid comments that are meant to be funny, coming across as significantly less intelligent than she is... it’s a shame she feels she has to do that. She went to one of the best schools and unis in the country yet you would not know it from the silly attitude portrayed to the world
going to one of the best schools and uni means nothing. She speaks fairly well, but I don’t think she’s actually as intelligent as she makes out. She has money, and connections. Oh, and she’s white, blonde and has been genetically gifted the most socially desired body type.

Reactions: 39
Do her followers even know enough to compare and contrast different car washes?? Like what makes a car wash particularly good... isn’t it all the same or you just go to whoever’s close by (like I’ve seen enough teen movies to know that even inexperienced sixteen year old cheerleaders trying to fundraise for a school dance will do to get the job done??) And her fan base is quite young and don’t have a lot of money (possibly don’t own a car let alone have the money to spend on a “good car wash” (whatever that means??) so just do the automated ones or do it themselves). I think the reason she keeps asking her fans for suggestions on the minutest of things is just as a way to raise engagement for her Instagram to boost the algorithm because she’s teetering on 1m and keeps haemorrhaging followers. (I reckon she’s also been spending a lot of money to buy followers to keep it in place- idk but it’s weird how it’s stayed still on 1m for several years so I think it’s suspicious plus the fact that she reached 1m on her 22nd birthday and the very next day it dipped again so she begged people to follow her again as a bday present... so yh she has a dodgy history with this and cares about it a lot).

Reactions: 21
Am I stupid for thinking that she could literally go to a drive through car wash? Or do wrapped cars not work in them?

Reactions: 11
Am I stupid for thinking that she could literally go to a drive through car wash? Or do wrapped cars not work in them?
You tend to go to those drive through washes when the cars not expensive. Anything expensive you’d hand wash for sure! I just don’t get why she can’t wash it herself like everyone else?

Reactions: 7
Saw a tiktok of a girl who has to go to court because she got herself into debt using Klarna to buy clothes and it reminded me how much it irks me that Tala work with them and that people still think they’re an ethical business?! “Get yourself into debt to buy these clothes straight away rather than just save up!!!!” Such slow fashion Grace no hype marketing going on at all 😍😍🌏♻

Reactions: 28
I told myself I wasn’t coming on here any more but then I open bbc news to see THIS atrocity. 35 pounds each ?? Almost suspended from uni ??? I highly doubt it
grace wants to be an oppressed poor person so badly 😩 the story of a trust fund rich white girl just doesn’t hit the same for her apparently

Reactions: 64
grace wants to be an oppressed poor person so badly 😩 the story of a trust fund rich white girl just doesn’t hit the same for her apparently
Everything she 'rewards' herself with is because she truly believes she struggles and is the UKs #1 top boss babe grinder bread maker. It has the same vibes of Donald Trump's small loan of a cool milli - if half the work is done for you, you're not gRiNdiNg, gal boss x

Reactions: 27
She's also back to posting about things she read after someone here said she doesn't post about it anymore since she published her book 😂 hi grace if you're reading this, you're a massive hypocrite x

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Omfg she must be stopped. Seems like she’s been slowly exaggerating this story over time and has now just fully run away with it?

It is absolutely bleeping wild that she’s now making out she’s some underprivileged girl boss that needed to graft to pay her fees under threat of being kicked out from uni. She was an influencer that created merch... That’s it

• Haha
Reactions: 44
I told myself I wasn’t coming on here any more but then I open bbc news to see THIS atrocity. 35 pounds each ?? Almost suspended from uni ??? I highly doubt it
"suspension threat"!! So unfair on the college - a lot of Oxford colleges have extensive financial support schemes in place to prevent students dropping out for financial reasons. She even confirmed that her college was "lovely" about the whole thing and gave her extra time to sort it out with SFE, which she did. Not fair to make the college out to be the bad guy when this whole non-drama was caused by her own admin fuckup and the college responded with a standard admin response. Her fake poverty story risks making people think that Oxford just kicks you out if you're having money issues which is not the case.

Reactions: 47
"suspension threat"!! So unfair on the college - a lot of Oxford colleges have extensive financial support schemes in place to prevent students dropping out for financial reasons. She even confirmed that her college was "lovely" about the whole thing and gave her extra time to sort it out with SFE, which she did. Not fair to make the college out to be the bad guy when this whole non-drama was caused by her own admin fuckup and the college responded with a standard admin response. Her fake poverty story risks making people think that Oxford just kicks you out if you're having money issues which is not the case.
And the worst thing is, the college she went to has been praising her up on twitter recently, meanwhile she’s on the BBC making out like they almost booted her out for not being able to afford the fees!
Smh

• Haha
Reactions: 40
yeh exactly, I don't know anyone with financial difficulties who was kicked out, for missing classes/failing exams yes, but unis do ALL they can to keep you there. This is why I found it so strange her ex tutor messaged her congratulations, it really puts the uni in a poor light, especially as it is Oxford which is often seen as being difficult for poorer people to attend

Reactions: 13
👏👏👏Your parents are millionaires who spent tens of thousands on getting you a top tier private education they would not have let you get kicked out of uni because of financial reasons 👏👏👏

Reactions: 55
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.