Grace Beverley #15 Rags to riches, shows off her stitches, bestseller on amazon witches

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So many people see a "law degree" as being this massive status symbol. The truth is that you can get a law degree from any crap university and end up in a really basic admin role. It's not an automatic door-opener to a magic circle job.
Agreed - and you can get a law degree by doing the GDL too - it's actually easy to get a law degree. All you need is a good memory as the exams are just a memory test. I know a lot of people who changed their mind about being a solicitor when they did their LPC as it's much different in practice.

Knowing Grace as we do now, she probably just said she wanted to do her GDL to show off, she never had any intention to do it

Reactions: 14
Can someone tell me what her canvas was and how it plagiarising another artist?

ALSO hi im new here. fueled by how annoyed grez made me in recent years. One thing I cant stand is how it seems she really sucks up to certain people? Like montanna.. it seemed to me that friendship was purely grace reaching out and sucking up to her. its hella embarrassing

Reactions: 17
Just saw a girl in full TALA getup and following a shreddy workout on her phone in the gym.... no offence to the poor girl but she had a pancake arse and the entire workout consisted of bodyweight glute bridges and bodyweight squats 😭 I genuinely feel bad for people who think they will actually get an arse like Grace's from those crappy workouts

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 41
Can someone tell me what her canvas was and how it plagiarising another artist?

ALSO hi im new here. fueled by how annoyed grez made me in recent years. One thing I cant stand is how it seems she really sucks up to certain people? Like montanna.. it seemed to me that friendship was purely grace reaching out and sucking up to her. its hella embarrassing
Yessss all the info is in the Wiki (pink button at the top of the thread)

WELCOME 🙏🏻

• Heart
Reactions: 7
I AM CRYINGGGG that painting is not even good 🤧 why would you post that LOL.

In regards to it being plagiarised with the first of Zetner's pieces I thought hm yeah quite similar but... after seeing the others. Wow. How low can this girl sink. They are so similar! And of course her friends and followers are hyping it up.. Love how the credit given to her was in a now goen story whereas the post says nothing about this...

PS thanks!! Totally new here so wouldnt have even known what you meant by that thanks for the help 😂

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
Is this the first time she’s actually paid for one of the cakes from her “favourite bakery in the world” ?!?!?!?!?!?!

Reactions: 3
Just saw a girl in full TALA getup and following a shreddy workout on her phone in the gym.... no offence to the poor girl but she had a pancake arse and the entire workout consisted of bodyweight glute bridges and bodyweight squats 😭 I genuinely feel bad for people who think they will actually get an arse like Grace's from those crappy workouts
It's so fucked up - she sells this idea of the perfect body to girls, mostly to (young) white women who generally don't naturally have that body shape. She says they can get it by doing these workouts that, going by her old videos about bulking & cutting (which have their own issues) & lifting heavy (which she encourages in her old guides), she knows won't work.

Meanwhile, she's doing the same workouts she always did - heavy lifting, long sessions, relatively high protein intake & a diet that suits her. It's the same as when Kylie Jenner sold the lipkit and then admitted she had been getting filler the whole time

Reactions: 36
Why would you choose to post this pic 😅

View attachment 563804
She looks like she's retching all over the cake with her tongue out like that. Why does she keep taking/posting pics with her tongue out? It's not funny or cute or flattering.

Also....her pics in this post are just so insanely airbrushed and overfiltered. She never used to be so overboard with the filters, photoshop and airbrushing back in the day.

Reactions: 29
So I generally stay away from and don’t really read any comments about her face/surgery/fillers etc because I haven’t a clue about that sort of thing, but I cannot help notice her lips looking so different lately!? I went scrolling back through her Insta and her face has changed so much.
Also, my earlobes hurt looking at these photos.

Attachments

• Sad
Reactions: 11
So I generally stay away from and don’t really read any comments about her face/surgery/fillers etc because I haven’t a clue about that sort of thing, but I cannot help notice her lips looking so different lately!? I went scrolling back through her Insta and her face has changed so much.
I think it’s the Invisalign - the plastic thing tends to push your lips out a bit! You can tell she’s loving it though lol.

Reactions: 6
Generally you really can't use any of her instagram stories or feed posts as an accurate reflection of what she looks like these days - she uses filters in all of them and poses in very specific ways (e.g. lip pouting and raising her eyebrows). And her lips are crazy overlined in the first picture you attached.

I was almost convinced she had stuff done for a while until we found this picture of her from a month or so ago. IMO she looks exactly how she has always looked (aside from the composite bonding which has changed her smile/mouth area a lot). Instagram filters are truly a menace on social media right now - they're completely warping our perceptions of ourselves and other people, to the point where we'd thought Grace had bought herself a new face but turns out she's just become a bit too addicted to the filters and raising her eyebrows in pictures.

Reactions: 26
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.