Grace Beverley #15 Rags to riches, shows off her stitches, bestseller on amazon witches

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Genuinely curious- I've seen primark have released a sustainable greenwashed range of activewear made from recycled bottles. Wondering what the difference is between theirs and TALA's? Theirs retail for £10 btw

Reactions: 18
Genuinely curious- I've seen primark have released a sustainable greenwashed range of activewear made from recycled bottles. Wondering what the difference is between theirs and TALA's? Theirs retail for £10 btw
main diff will be thirty quid and primark ceo isn’t all over their insta page wearing theirs with their tongue out and camel toe

• Haha
Reactions: 73
grace wants to be an oppressed poor person so badly 😩 the story of a trust fund rich white girl just doesn’t hit the same for her apparently
Honestly it’s like Serena van der Woodsen from Gossip girl came out and wanted some compassion and pity for her being so poor🥺🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 20
main diff will be thirty quid and primark ceo isn’t all over their insta page wearing theirs with their tongue out and camel toe
I think you’ll find Primark’s recycled plastic leggings are made from lesser recycled bottles, whereas Grace’s are made only from the finest… recycled bottles. Truth be told, the yarn probably comes from the same greenwashed, “bottles created only to be melted down in order to meet recycled polyamide demand” place. I couldn’t see any clear traceability of origin of the yarn quickly on either website so not sure she can claim hers is ~ better ~ or more sustainable (happy to be corrected though if someone has found it in the rabbit warren of their sustainability rambles). The main reason (apart from girlboss greed) that Primark’s are cheaper is because of the economy of scale when you consider how much product they can purchase upfront. Her USP is dwindling by the day.

Reactions: 36
Surely as someone who tries to get ‘sustainable’ activewear to the masses (which triggered the ASOS move) she should be praising primark?

Wonder what Flora will say about this one

Her house mate Tom, look at the second last photo of his 🍻 highlight. They broke the rules, again

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: 15
Am I the only one on this thread that thinks housemate Tom is good looking 😳😳🤭
Agree, but at the same time, he’s like one of those people who are physically attractive but make themselves ugly through their actions... like queen grease lol

Reactions: 14
I don’t mean to offend anyone when I say this, everyone has their own taste, but it kind of depresses me how women’s appearance is picked apart so much and so freely, but the bar for attractiveness for men is on the floor. all they have to be is able bodied, tall, and buff. I don’t think I’ve ever seen such a polite discussion of women’s looks on here as this about Tom’s lol

Grez’ (“grease’s”) appearance is torn into constantly in such inventive ways. nobody thinks twice about offending each other’s taste or even each other generally when they do this

Tom has piggy eyes and a crap neckbeard and his hair is greasy as duck. His curtain bangs give me the ick. If he were a woman, that’s how he would be discussed 😭 that’s my personal opinion of him too tbh. he’s an arrogant weirdo who thinks it’s funny to get cornrows.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 55
I find it weird how he always has a tala headband stuck to his head as though it’s part of the tenancy agreement

• Haha
Reactions: 62
I don’t mean to offend anyone when I say this, everyone has their own taste, but it kind of depresses me how women’s appearance is picked apart so much and so freely, but the bar for attractiveness for men is on the floor. all they have to be is able bodied, tall, and buff. I don’t think I’ve ever seen such a polite discussion of women’s looks on here as this about Tom’s lol

Grez’ (“grease’s”) appearance is torn into constantly in such inventive ways. nobody thinks twice about offending each other’s taste or even each other generally when they do this

Tom has piggy eyes and a crap neckbeard and his hair is greasy as duck. His curtain bangs give me the ick. If he were a woman, that’s how he would be discussed 😭 that’s my personal opinion of him too tbh. he’s an arrogant weirdo who thinks it’s funny to get cornrows.
I completely agree. He’s what many people would call attractive but you just KNOW that he thinks this too (since he linked that gross article in his bio) and just that for me is a 100% turn off. 2) he thinks he’s hilarious, almost worse than Grezza. And her sense of humour is nonexistent and childish. 3) take off that bleeping headband, or better yet use it as a “face mask”, we aren’t being blessed with your face love 4) let’s not forget that odd butterfly tattoo that he has...

But as mentioned the ugliest thing I’ve seen is his “charming personality”

just thought that I’d spare my comments about him in general because this isn’t his thread, but tbh I don’t know if he’s even that interesting enough to deserve a dedicated thread

Reactions: 12
And he tweets things like this, this word has generally been considered an ethnic slur for a long time now💀 theres no excuse for it. Just makes me laugh how Grace acts like she’s soooooo woke yet associates and lives with people who think it’s acceptable to talk like this

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 48
And he tweets things like this, this word has generally been considered an ethnic slur for a long time now💀 theres no excuse for it. Just makes me laugh how Grace acts like she’s soooooo woke yet associates and lives with people who think it’s acceptable to talk like this
jesus I haven't heard anyone use this word in at least a decade

Reactions: 18
ethnic slur AKA racist 🧐

Reactions: 16

Hard agree. Everything about him is my worst nightmare in a man, but the cornrows were the icing on the cake. Just inexcusable, especially in the current climate ffs

Reactions: 23
lol she is now shamelessly doing a giveaway to get people to leave a positive review on Amazon/Goodreads.

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.