Grace Beverley #15 Rags to riches, shows off her stitches, bestseller on amazon witches

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Not to hate on her flatmate but.....his tattoo is just bizarre. No tattoos anywhere else and then just this one big ass butterfly in the middle of his chest?!
His lewk rn is so uncomfortable for me to observe

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
Not to hate on her flatmate but.....his tattoo is just bizarre. No tattoos anywhere else and then just this one big ass butterfly in the middle of his chest?!
It's like he's trying to get the Harry Styles vibe with the butterfly but her flatmate can't quite pull it off the same way

harry-styles-butterfly-tattoo.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 21
It's like he's trying to get the Harry Styles vibe with the butterfly but her flatmate can't quite pull it off the same way

View attachment 556160
Harry’s placement makes sense because it’s on his stomach so it’s like butterflies in your stomach. So it’s kind of a cute thing. But this guy put it on his chest like above his heart, so what does that mean???

Reactions: 11
Harry’s placement makes sense because it’s on his stomach so it’s like butterflies in your stomach. So it’s kind of a cute thing. But this guy put it on his chest like above his heart, so what does that mean???
That he's an idiot?

• Haha
Reactions: 28
You can tell by looking at him he thinks he’s god’s gift and would absolutely mug you off - 10/10 duck boy vibes

Reactions: 18
Anyone else find it kind of weird that he would want to live there with grez and the other girls? Obviously a guy can live with girls, but there's just something about this house dynamic that seems off to me. I think it's just because grace has built this really 'girly' house, all pastel pinks, very instagram vibes, a literal 'babe cave' on the top floor, and the whole love island hot tub thing going on in the garden and she and her housemates do all these 'cutsey' activities like weekend painting and themed cocktail nights and that kind of thing, so idk it's just a bit weird to me that a bloke like him would want to come live there in that atmosphere, especially when he barely knew grace to begin with. Just cause it's such an 'instagram house', you'd think it would appeal more to girls, particularly wannabe graces. sorry i don't want to massively gender stereotype but most guys i know would find a house like that so OTT

Reactions: 20
The stories and commentary talking in a baby-ish voice, making stupid comments that are meant to be funny, coming across as significantly less intelligent than she is... it’s a shame she feels she has to do that. She went to one of the best schools and unis in the country yet you would not know it from the silly attitude portrayed to the world

Reactions: 14
Anyone else find it kind of weird that he would want to live there with grez and the other girls? Obviously a guy can live with girls, but there's just something about this house dynamic that seems off to me. I think it's just because grace has built this really 'girly' house, all pastel pinks, very instagram vibes, a literal 'babe cave' on the top floor, and the whole love island hot tub thing going on in the garden and she and her housemates do all these 'cutsey' activities like weekend painting and themed cocktail nights and that kind of thing, so idk it's just a bit weird to me that a bloke like him would want to come live there in that atmosphere, especially when he barely knew grace to begin with. Just cause it's such an 'instagram house', you'd think it would appeal more to girls, particularly wannabe graces. sorry i don't want to massively gender stereotype but most guys i know would find a house like that so OTT
No he prob just loves the attention he gets off the girls coz he’s a sexy footballer (oh wait sorry no, he plays for a non league team that no one’s bleeping heard of and has a receding hairline) so mean lol but I literally cannot believe he actually has this linked to his twitter bio, it’s so cringe
2737E39C-269A-4CE0-8D15-8739B96BA13E.png

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
The stories and commentary talking in a baby-ish voice, making stupid comments that are meant to be funny, coming across as significantly less intelligent than she is... it’s a shame she feels she has to do that. She went to one of the best schools and unis in the country yet you would not know it from the silly attitude portrayed to the world
Yeah but Grace’s only forms of humour are either baby voice / piss take northern accent or sometimes she’ll quote some dead meme that went viral about 3 years ago and that’s pretty much it. She just simply isn’t funny and I wish she wouldn’t try to be coz it’s embarrassing

• Heart
Reactions: 37
and also idk a lot about cars but surely having a wrapped car makes no difference whatsoever when you wash it?? seems like yet another way to highlight that she has a wrapped tesla which i still don’t understand cause it‘s just black anyways…

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.