Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

bree2020

Hi! I remember a while back people on this group were talking about how she didn't actually own the company and it was a larger company that worked with a lot of influencers.... does anyone remember what this is called? just trying to prove to someone that they shouldn't support her!!
do you mean Genflow?

Reactions: 4
Comments are on for the live with Katie Piper, also grace said that she's in the Sunday Times bestseller top 10 again this week but she didn't say which position

• Haha

Silentreader1479

Chatty Member
tbf to Grace, she is one of the only influencers I see that does add the correct ad# on her posts even if they are way too small sometimes. The adgifted you have to put if you are showing a product you have been given for free and with the affiliate links you have to say they are affiliate links

Vroomvroom

Chatty Member
She’s going to seriously regret not wearing a proper supportive bra when she’s older ans she’s all saggy! That recent pic in the white bralette just looks awful.

atrendingtopic

Re the Sunday times bestseller list. I haven’t read the critic article yet, but am thinking given she ‘debuted’ there it was due to pre orders? Next week I bet she’ll fall down that list.
I wonder if that's why when she (and some other industry people) shared the announcement snippet they blocked out the words below "debuted atop"...

Reactions: 3

aemee321

Chatty Member
Is this the first time she’s actually paid for one of the cakes from her “favourite bakery in the world” ?!?!?!?!?!?!

Poppymiax

I think she has just had Invisalign which can change your face a lot but she uses filters on every single story which give the Botox and filler look?!

emm

VIP Member
Has anyone ever complained to the ASA about graces complete lack of transparency when she puts Ad in the smallest letters possible or never writes it when she talks about her own brands?
I really dont thinkthe asa does anything with influencers I myself (and others on here) have complained numerous times about niomi smart and nothing has ever been done

sofipbn

Completely new here, can anyone tell me the following things lol
1) what surgery has she had?
2) why did she delete her youtube channel?
3) I read somewhere some girl reached 38K on instagram by doing nothing but can't remember the name, who is she? lol thanks in advance xxx

Chatty.catty

Hi! I remember a while back people on this group were talking about how she didn't actually own the company and it was a larger company that worked with a lot of influencers.... does anyone remember what this is called? just trying to prove to someone that they shouldn't support her!!