Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

mindlessness

VIP Member
Anyone know what leggings she is wearing? Some have said lulu's...

I mean why go for your own substandard rip-off leggings when you could have the real deal anyway? 🤷‍♀️
Yeah zooming in you can spot a little slightly reflective logo at the back of the waist band, and that is definitely a colour Lulu has done.

Reactions: 6

ispywithmylittleeye59

So I generally stay away from and don’t really read any comments about her face/surgery/fillers etc because I haven’t a clue about that sort of thing, but I cannot help notice her lips looking so different lately!? I went scrolling back through her Insta and her face has changed so much.
Also, my earlobes hurt looking at these photos.
I think it’s the Invisalign - the plastic thing tends to push your lips out a bit! You can tell she’s loving it though lol.

blackkcat

I listened to it and got no benefit from it. I found it really jarring when Grace would randomly start swearing, and she keeps sucking spit through her teeth which made me feel ill lol. And every time she asked a question, once the guest answered she'd go into a spiel of "yeah totally, I found that..." and talk about herself. Sound quality was pretty horrible as well, she could sure as he'll afford a good quality mic ffs
Summed up very well indeed.

Lilith1525

Not sure if I'm reading it right (someone more accounting-savvy please confirm!) but Miss Grace "Proud Investor" Beverly only invested £8k in Wild deodorants!
Screenshot_20210517-153114.png

cookiemunchmunch

Sorry but if my boss made me use Grammarly I would politely refuse, just because she loves to use it? I am able to put together my own sentences and check for grammatical errors on my own. I think people like Grace will rely on it too much and aren't able to make these corrections without an extension on their computer telling them to do so. It's very evident with her waffly writing (Grammarly couldn't fix that apparently), especially when she's speaking. Does anyone remember last year where she shared stories of her speaking in a meeting and it made absolutely no sense whatsoever??

Ok checking old threads she's actually saved it to her "biz nuggets" highlights on Instagram, I hope it works linking it here:

Edit: Ok it links to the highlight stories but not the stories itself, just skip towards the middle until you see this to know what I am referring to:

Screenshot 2021-04-22 10.53.56.png

• Haha

emm

VIP Member
I genuinely think it’s really interesting that she’s old money but presents herself in such a way that it convinces her followers that she’s a self made boss babe. The Donald Trump of influencers.
yeah that is such a good point

elliex0x0x

Any recommendations for gym shorts that don’t do this? Apart from Nike pros (I already have these) ❤

ETA

The longer gymshark training shorts do this. The short ones don’t but my ass eats the short ones 🙃
I like the Lululemon Train Times shorts or the Lululemon Align shorts (get at least the 6" ones). The Train Times are good for traditional gym/running and are made from that sweat-wicking sort of fabric. The Aligns are super comfy, probably more suited to yoga (or weights but not high intensity) and are more cottony. I even sleep in Aligns too sometimes

nomaddie

Chatty Member
I have her blocked on instagram because I was getting envious of her constant humble brag life and free/gifted stuff, but my gawwwddd she looks different to me.
same lmao and I was just thinking this. if she has her invisalign in that could be part of it, but her lips always look so off to me

cookiemunchmunch

Grace's house mate Megan shared a photo of Megan, Emerald and Tom (is that his name?) On her story last night. Grace clearly had a bitch fit and so the story has been deleted and replaced with this one.
Grow up Grace 🙄 what an absolute nightmare to live with. No wonder she has no real friends
Oh this is much better.... doesn't look like an afterthought at all! :rolleyes:

Reactions: 5

freshgossip5

VIP Member
Oh my god you've literally just articulated what I was thinking about Polly Vadasz the other day! (she's also another small business owner) I think she's been running her business Sighh Designs even before uni. It's such a passion project, she has designed everything and built the brand from the ground up along with her following. And then I saw on Instagram the other day that she was reading Grace's book! and it just made me so sad because Polly is a much better business woman than Grace, she's had no help and literally built everything herself from scratch ugh
I thought the same!! Ugh I love Polly and don’t want to see her taking tips from grace when she is already doing so well scaling her business and generally managing life in her own way

Lalisa_mb

Omg that’s made me crease
Gls
They absolutely do, no question about it.
There's no way Grace or Violet bought their houses without an injection of cash from their parents.
Even though Grace has done well business wise (no doubt about it), to have put down £320000 (20% of her house price per the deleted video) + stamp duty (ETA this would have been at least £100k based on the sale price, even as a first time buyer. Could have been tacked onto the mortgage though, but it's generally advisable not to) + solicitors fees + paying for extensive building works even with discounts (would be upwards of £100000 - don't forget the ridic expensive ceiling peel, £12k was it? ) - she would have had to have had help
Flora also hasn't made that much money from instagram to afford a deposit. Even buying with fossil boy.

Let's not forget, they have considerable generational wealth so they'll all benefit from at some point - some sooner than others.
fossil boy 🤣🤣🤣🤣