Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

peachhes

VIP Member
please. Don’t get me started on her fucking ugly and weird upside down 3 sizes to small bikini tops and purposefully not tanning her boobs. Idk if she thinks it makes them look bigger? But it’s soooo fucking gross! (Haven’t seen the story so maybe not the case here but if anyone else has been following a few years you’ll know exactly what I mean! Its vile??)
It’s absolutely minging 🥲🤮

Reactions: 5

telemoth

Anyone heard her Sky Broadband advert on the radio? Heard today on Capital FM.

She mentions something about multitasking and streaming fitness classes?

Edit: sorry if this has been mentioned already! Only heard it today lol.

DietGossip

VIP Member
I am betting she is going to come up with some sort of merchandise relating to her book. Like planners, notebooks, mugs, inspirational quotes from the book for framing or something else for the house. The post she made about planning something extra if the book was taken well was so suspicious and now all of a sardine she is posting on her home account. Something is definitely up her sleeve.
She's already done notebooks, so I'd be shocked if she did them again tbh

Deeznutslol

VIP Member
Why is she wearing the top like this ???? Like it doesn’t even need to be pulled that far down. So confused by her
Looks horrible

She looks ridiculous 🤣 WHY wear a top like that when it’s clearly too small OR she’s pulled it down to reveal more. What is she trying to achieve? Doesn’t look normal.
Also, I know this is a photo of Violet and I don’t meant to be THAT person, but SURELY (during a freaking global pandemic as well) shave your pubes OR wear underwear?!? I’m all for not shaving. But when it comes to hygiene and selling items on to other people?!!!? Christ.
Nah that it fully horrible.

Brooke Davis

VIP Member
This! I will confess I am reading the book and intend to write a detailed review but from what I can see so far it is aimed at other wannabe ceo girl bosses, while also stating in her intro that it’s unrealistic and shouldn’t be expected that you turn your ‘side hustle’ in to income, so it reads as quite hypocritical already. Having said this, 10 pages could have been 2 sentences so it’s quite difficult to decipher what her point actually is.
Can’t wait to hear your review!!

I’m definitely interested in hearing your review! I am slightly tempted to give it a read myself and do an unbiased review (while I’m not her biggest fan, I also don’t massively hate her or anything). Seems like all reviews are from people who haven’t read the book or just want to kiss her arse
Same but I know I would end up quitting reading it. I can barely get through her lengthy captions without giving up! 😴

Rubysue123

Chatty Member
Re: furry chin. I noticed today I’m looking furry and I normally dermaplane. Isn’t it wild how our expectations change? Like 10 years ago I wouldn’t have cared but now I’m like wow I look fuzzy.

Looks aside- goddamn dermaplaning makes make up application 10x smoother. It really is the bestest
Sorry to go off track but do you do this yourself with something you’ve bought or go somewhere for it? Xx

Reactions: 4

Silentreader1479

Chatty Member
I don’t know if it’s her make up in this photo and the clips of her shooting today, but whoever has done her eye make up or in general has make her look very tired and the opposite or a face lift and a bright under eye

Maybe partnership with Barnes and Noble because it’s not available worldwide yet so maybe it’s a US partner or something to sell her book.