Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
She does more than just cards, she does bags, prints, a business productivity collection and more. A lot of people follow her for her stories rather than business content though - she’s very active and posts a lot of stuff about living alone, how she dealt with a nasty breakup, growing her business etc. I’d say she’s just very down to earth which is how she’s built her following. But I guess she’s not everyone’s cup of tea :) sorry for OT
Oh yh I was wondering if she had a YouTube or something to explain why she had so many followers but doing insta stories makes sense too.

Reactions: 3
Wow what a comparison. From a beautiful girl to a generic influencer clone. Most influencers look the same with all these procedures and filters!
The ONE time that I’ll ever defend her. She was using the ‘life with me’ filter here. That’s all. Completely changed her face. But no procedures from what I can tell.

emm

VIP Member
I've said this before but I'm so salty that someone so rich has no fashion sense. She could pay for the most beautiful clothes and pay for them to be tailored to her body perfectly but she still steps out in fits like this 😭
I don't get why she doesn't get a stylist, surely she knows some from tala? or do they never use them?

ramble1234

anyone else think the secret project might be something to do with youtube.... makes sense to make her searches as filtered as possible?

ispywithmylittleeye59

I wonder if Grace and all her sisters actually had a trust fund or if it’s been invested for them that they have access to. Or if they get lumps of money from their parents for each ‘business idea or project’ they have.
Depends on the type of trust but usually the trustees (who look after the trust) can choose to appoint capital when it’s required by the beneficiaries. So it’s probably a mix of both tbh!

The privilege chapter is actually a lot more honest than I thought it would be ngl. She was never going to say ‘Yeah, I’m privileged, I grew up in Kensington with my mllionaire family who inherited loads of shmoney from my wealthy grandad who was margaret thatchers best chum’, as much as it is the truth. However, she has finally admitted to a lot of the things that she has been really sketchy about.
The part I don’t like is the fact she says ‘I prefer to lay it all on the table rather than paint yet another picture of what success should look like at 23 without the necessary context’, as if she has always been open about it? Smh this is literally the first time she’s actually been somewhat honest about how much her background has contributed to her wealth and success🤣
And yeah as someone said before, everytime she talks about privilege there, she goes ‘BUT I DID WORK REALLY HARD TOO, or IT WASN'T HANDED TO ME ON A PLATE’
Kinda defeats the purpose of talking about your privilege if you’re going to follow it up with statements like that.
This is my opinion exactly! I can commend her for being more open and honest with it, it surprised me in a positive way. I do agree about the follow up statements too though, but then if she didn’t say that then maybe people would just think the book was pointless (which tbf it is)

Reactions: 2

zooophatbooty

I don’t think anyone denies she has good skin / is an attractive girl so I’m not too sure what your point is. She basically built her Instagram following and brand off of pretty privilege being good looking / in good shape lol. I don’t doubt that she’s had work done, possibly some sort of laser treatment for example, the problem lies with her editing/filters to distort her appearance even further than what she actually looks like
Because she has always had bad acne OP is saying it looks like she’s had resurfacing.

lilamay

VIP Member
Eurgh. I usually like the Ctrl Alt Delete podcast but the latest guest is Grace... has anyone listened/willing to take one for the team?

Last edited:

nomaddie

Chatty Member
Init 😂 no disrespect to the original poster but I really don’t think this is a tag… if you screenshot and zoom right in it’s not letters, there’s no @ at the start… that being said she should have written ad somewhere.
it looks like the reflection of a light on the glass lmao