Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

mindlessness

VIP Member
Is this graces boyfriend? I’ve been off socials a while sorry
Nah Tom is one of her lodgers/roommates.

She actually looks so pretty here. Bar the earlobes... is there not a filter?

FWIW RE tala sales apparently once you hand over those items to asos as such, you get no say on prices/ sale etc? I’m sure I’ve heard that before but might not be true
Yeah, I have heard similar. Which makes partnering with ASOS an even more baffling decision for a brand that calls itself sustainable and said they weren’t going to do loads of sales and discounts. Definitely damanaging the brand @londonscalling !

Reactions: 1

freshgossip5

VIP Member
I will be deleting these soon but for anyone curious :

The intro

Some of her productivity tips

The part where she addresses her priviledge
These links have expired 😢
I will be deleting these soon but for anyone curious :

The intro

Some of her productivity tips

The part where she addresses her priviledge
these links have expired 😢😢

Deeznutslol

VIP Member
Hi everyone, I'm new here! I don't live in the UK (and the COVID situation is much worse where I am) so please feel free to correct me on my point. I am perplexed by the idea of people like Grace spending so much time in public settings at the moment. I know it's been a really long and difficult lockdown, and with vaccinations I completely understand taking advantage of being out in the world again and seeing friends and family. But given that the pandemic is not over, there are still many unknowns and a lot of people are still suffering/susceptible (e.g. people who are immuno-compromised and forced to spend even more time at home because of the actions of the rest of us)... I'm really offput by this idea of spending every day at the pub, presumably with different people--particularly for those who have other options like an outdoor space at home, access to parks in posh neighbourhoods, etc. I definitely understand going out to eat and drink here and there, and surely it's safer now than at any point since March 2020, but to me it still doesn't seem like a responsible thing to do for the broader community one lives in. But again, maybe the mood and situation in the UK is quite different to what I'm experiencing and I'm not understanding it?
But where are you?

I thought the same!! Ugh I love Polly and don’t want to see her taking tips from grace when she is already doing so well scaling her business and generally managing life in her own way
I don’t get it, is Polly a card thing??? How did she get so popular 38k followers for nothing that special?? I feel like I’m missing something.

chicken_kiev

What's the name of her new podcast? I've tried to google it but I can't seem to find anything other than a number of podcasts where she's been the guest, not the podcaster. I really want to hear how she talks to her guests.

montroseee

yes she is always at the ship and I thought she might have some sort of ad relationship with the management but hasn’t posted anything yet! Maybe she can just use her influence to get in, as you say it has been booked solidly
To be fair, I think it could be more to do with the bouncers. Every time I've gone they let the girls in (and specifically the ones who look like Grace) and make guys wait outside

emm

VIP Member
Yes totally agreed!! It 100% does not help feminism to act as if incompetent women are entitled to as much respect (in a business sense) as competent men. I work in a large company with a woman CEO, and God knows NOBODY is addressing their questions to the men in the room because she is clearly competent, extremely well-respected, and totally deserving of her position. THAT is feminism, not some trust-fund gen Z influencer with her tits out on IG and one single internship under her belt crying about wanting ppl to address her in meetings when she's not even the one making the decisions (other than symbolically approving things).
If this is true (and with Grace who knows) why would you then bitch about it on social media for all the people you work with to see?

Kiki999

Re: furry chin. I noticed today I’m looking furry and I normally dermaplane. Isn’t it wild how our expectations change? Like 10 years ago I wouldn’t have cared but now I’m like wow I look fuzzy.

Looks aside- goddamn dermaplaning makes make up application 10x smoother. It really is the bestest
can i ask, do you do it yourself or have it done professionally?