Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
I’m not sure about in general, but over the past year their focus has been on home workouts because people couldn’t go to the gym and had limited equipment. They’ll probably now be focusing on both home and gym as more people head back out to the gym.

Reactions: 2

n8459

Chatty Member
I’ve only started to pay more attention to Grace in the last few months,I know she had minor surgery last year - was it for the removal of a cancerous mole?

Deeznutslol

VIP Member
Can anyone see if she’s still losing followers? That social blade website does not work for me anymore lol

atrendingtopic

A girl I was at school with recently founded her own start-up, it's this clothing alterations company but unlike Grez's 'disruptive' Tala which is just yet another not particularly high quality active wear brand that isn't even that sustainable, this company is really unique and is actually encouraging people to be sustainable by reusing and altering their existing wardrobes and buying second hand. It's also way more of an achievement for her to have got this company up and running because unlike Grace she didn't automatically start out with a million insta followers who would instantly go out and buy her product as soon as it launched. She started with zero following, and all of the social media following and press write-ups her brand has gained since then have been through her own hard work and having a great concept. She is what I would consider to be a real 'entrepreneur' unlike grez, who is - and always will be - just an influencer who happened to launch a couple of brands.

Anyway, this girl posted on her insta stories today about how she had bought Grace's book and was starting to read it now, and how she can't wait to read this amazing book and all the productivity steps. And tagging Grace's insta in all the stories. It was clear she was doing it for clout, in the hope that Grace would repost her stories. Like someone mentioned above, it seems like a lot of girls have been insta storying the book so that Grace will notice them or repost their story. I just found it sad that this girl seemed to think she needed Grace to notice/approve of her, when in fact she is SO much more talented of an entrepreneur than Grace could ever be. Why does she feel the need to suck up to her?! She's better than that!
I read about her a few months ago in R29 and thought it was fab!!

peach1234

Interesting that she has saved her stories for the new Tala collection. Normally she doesn’t. Wonder if she is trying to get more sales through her followers

XMMX

If anyone's interested in the numbers, 1st photo is the Sunday Times Bestseller list from this week, I'm assuming the number in the brackets is copies sold.
2nd picture is from last week.
For a bit of comparison, Happy Sexy Millionaire by Steven Bartlett (1.2 million followers) debuted at #2 with 8,265. He did a lot of PR packages to influencers for his book so on the surface it seems like Grace's book has seen relative success.
It'll be interesting to see how long it stays there for as his fell down very sharply.

Screenshot_20210420-191000__01.jpg
Screenshot_20210420-191000__01__01.jpg