Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

fwooper

VIP Member
This is also quite obviously a fast fashion top as well. She spends so much money on leather designer gear but can’t invest in some sustainable pieces that don’t look like they’ll fall apart after 5 minutes??
It's from House of CB, a brand which she has acknowledged is fast fashion/not sustainable but she supports it because it's owned by a woman. Apparently exploiting garment workers is okay as long as there's a woman at the helm allowing it to happen!

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 52

Ondafritz

a week ago: 🤩😍productivity is a form of self care🤗🤗💫📈📊😏

now:🥺😢😢View attachment 548266
And she STILL has to throw in the “I was getting stuff done but it wasn’t to the standard” shut UP! Shut up shut up shut up oh my god. You don’t have to qualify your burnout as better than everyone else’s because you’re still “getting stuff done”. She really truly thinks she is the hardest worker on the planet

• Heart

Clover123

VIP Member
It's interesting to me because when I was in academia the mark of a really good academic was someone who wrote clearly. Incredibly clever writers with genuinely novel ideas could express them simply. They didn't need to hide behind fancy flowery language or assertions hidden in brackets to qualify their sentences. They just expressed themselves well. I've always been envious of people who can do that!
Grace's absolute trash writing is anything but lucid and is so difficult to read. She couldn't be less clear. It just makes me think she is obscuring her lack of brainpower with absolute thesaurus vomit

• Heart

utsfgrtbh

Maybe she’s right that successful men get a better reception than she does but that’s not the point. Her behaviour would still be annoying and objectionable if she was a man. Men should be criticized for shitty behaviour too! Instead she aspires to be shitty but get away with it.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 51

fwooper

VIP Member
She really does not understand her following at all.... she’s doing a giveaway for a solar power electric car charger. Great, something sustainable, however how many of her uni student followers do you think can afford electric cars 😂
Haha so the other day out of the blue she said she was going to start posting on her @chezgrez account again despite not using it for a year, seemed innocent enough. But pretty obvious now that was only because she got a cushty offer to start working with this brand and didn't people to think she was only posting again to do an advert... which is exactly what she is doing.

Influencers doing ads/giveaways isn't anything new, but stuff like this is a bit shameless.

Rubysue123

Chatty Member
I find it strange that the announcement and “most exciting call of her life” or whatever it was, was basically about a title rather than an actual career move/exciting project.

• Heart

Aemee00

VIP Member
Sorry but I'm having trouble imagining what kind of job this "reading a related article to get warmed up, then doing deep work, then do something else cuz you have no concentration left" tip applies to. I can't really think of anything except some sort of influencer/content creator job? Maybe marketing?

But most jobs this is just impossible (health care workers, teachers) or related articles would be so technical and boring and unrelated to your actual tasks that it would end up zapping your concentration, not warming you up (engineering, accounting, law, analytics.. anything technical really). She really seems to live in la-la land with no idea what most people's workdays look like.
Exactly! I'm a solicitor and there's no way I'd sit and read a "related article" before going into court 🙄 I can't imagine telling a judge "that's outside my allocated time slot for work" in response to a deadline would go down too well either.
This woman is absolutely deluded.

• Haha

nomaddie

Chatty Member
Oh dear so the podcast is confirmed. Look at the tab in the top right corner.
dreading the day this comes out. she clearly could barely write a book, how is she going to interview people and have discussions? she’s just going to talk about herself constantly.

i’m continuously disgusted by how much she gets handed to her as she pretends like she’s some experienced businesswoman. she’s 24, never held a “real” job, and had these businesses made for her. it’s just sooo condescending for her to think she’s an expert on this shit.

• Heart

Yel

Chatty Member
To the suprise of no one she's dropped out of the Amazon top 100 books.

Screenshot_20210501-165201_Amazon Shopping.jpg

All very cringe that she made such a big deal about being number 1 for all of 5 minutes.

She's a fascinating contradictory mess that's become everything she said she stood against. I never trust people saying this because once they get the fame they always change.

But well done Grace for getting a bit over 1% of your followers to buy your debut book after months of promoting. How influential 🙄 no wonder people like dell pay her thousands to pretend to use their pc and take 24 hours off from posting photos on the Apple Mac.

• Heart

DietGossip

VIP Member
What I'm suprised about is how she's now making a podcast and she's just put out a book. I thought the last year when she quit youtube and became more private on social media that she was planning to quit social media all together and just work on her buisness backstage. But now it seems as though she's trying to do a rebrand and become a buisness/productivity influencer of some sorts. Or maybe she realized that there was no way for her to retire from the public and keep her companies going?
What she says and what she does are always at odds with each other. She wants privacy and less social media in her life, but she doesn't go a single day without uploading something about her life? She wants to focus on the businesses, yet she gets into arguments with customers in comment sections.

I've said it before and I'll say it again. Grace- take a step back. Log off of instagram. And just chill for a bit. You've made enough money to not need to be on stories promoting how "game changing" your leggings are. If you want to be seen as a big CEO, you need to step back and act like it, rather than acting like an influencer.

• Heart
Reactions: 50

Rubysue123

Chatty Member
Not to generalise, the book reviews that grace is posting to her stories scream people who don’t usually read but have bought a book because it was written by an influencer.

• Heart

Stephg264889

Chatty Member
So soo tacky when they do this
Not asking for recommendations, she’s asking for beauticians to pitch themselves for the honour of doing her lashes for free 🤢

you’d think grace would be smart enough not to accept free beauty treatments when the industry had been fucked over the past 12 months- grez we know you read here. Please just pay

lol tbf it’lol go one of two ways. Either adgifted because she’s giving them the clout. Or she’ll give us a big paragraph about how it wasn’t gifted and we should tip our lash technicians if we can

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart

Lizzurd

I listened to it and got no benefit from it. I found it really jarring when Grace would randomly start swearing, and she keeps sucking spit through her teeth which made me feel ill lol. And every time she asked a question, once the guest answered she'd go into a spiel of "yeah totally, I found that..." and talk about herself. Sound quality was pretty horrible as well, she could sure as he'll afford a good quality mic ffs
There's so many "entrepreneur" podcasts now that it honestly has become a little incestuous. It's this nonstop cycle of : person starts lame internet business -> goes on a billion lame entrepreneur podcasts to talk about it -> starts their own lame entrepreneur podcast -> invites other lame internet entrepreneurs, and the cycle keeps going until we will reach a 1:1 ratio of lame internet entrepreneurs and lame entrepreneur podcasts. Thanks for coming to my ted talk.

• Haha

Stephg264889

Chatty Member
Also in the story of the giveaway grace says
“ my pledge is I really want to work on buying fruit and veg locally so making sure my food isn’t being shipped from here there and everywhere”

firstly why does she need to “work on it”, that is a very easy thing to immediately implement

or is she “working on” buying her own groceries and not being #adgifted

3. Buy your fruit locally but please get your leggings shipped from Portugal, Hong Kong (sorry actually meant China- whoops), turkey and Italy x

• Haha