Grace Beverley #15 Rags to riches, shows off her stitches, bestseller on amazon witches

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I find it soooo creepy how she watches her housemates on cctv. Like she can’t even say that the camera is there for security reasons cause it’s barely even facing the door. If you’re so precious about people being in your house then you really shouldn’t have other people living there in the first place…

View attachment 544424
Yeah like why are you even looking at your CCTV? When you know only your housemates have been in the house?

Reactions: 34
CCTV inside the house would be fine if it was just her living there but if her housemates are lodgers then the power dynamic is gross

Reactions: 36
CCTV inside the house would be fine if it was just her living there but if her housemates are lodgers then the power dynamic is gross
I think it would be fine if there was a common agreement that they wouldn’t be checked unless there was reason to. But the fact she randomly sits there scrubbing through it is weird af. Then posts it for her 1mill followers to see ???

Reactions: 46
Yeah it’s absolutely bizarre tbh. It’s probably legal but it feels like it should be illegal for your landlord to sit there watching you on cctv, it’s like big brother.
Also I swear someone said a couple of threads ago that the cctv was part of the reason the old housemates left?

Last edited:
Reactions: 24
Yeah it’s absolutely bizarre tbh. It’s probably legal but it feels like it should be illegal for your landlord to sit there watching you on cctv, it’s like big brother.
Also I swear someone said a couple of threads ago that the cctv was part of the reason the old housemates left?
Very curious to know why they all left, seemingly around the same time as well!

Reactions: 20
The cctv thing is SO odd, I get having it outside for security but even then why would you watch it unless there had been some kind of issue, having it in the kitchen is just bizarre I would feel really uncomfortable living there

Reactions: 24
The cctv thing is SO odd, I get having it outside for security but even then why would you watch it unless there had been some kind of issue, having it in the kitchen is just bizarre I would feel really uncomfortable living there
The kitchen one would make sense if facing the doors only but it’s not, it’s so so creepy and weird!!
Tbf I think it’s odd and ott that everyone puts cameras on there houses these days 🙈

Reactions: 10
The kitchen one would make sense if facing the doors only but it’s not, it’s so so creepy and weird!!
Tbf I think it’s odd and ott that everyone puts cameras on there houses these days 🙈
yeah reallly... I can just imagine her sitting alone at home watching footage as she waits for her housemates to get home to gloat about her successes :LOL:

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I think there was some on her YT which she’s now deleted 🤣
I was quite lucky in the sense that I had a few temp hospitality jobs, uni campus job and a pub job at home were I could work to the bone and save during Christmas, Easter and summer. Although I have no idea how I’m even alive after uni trying to manage a science degree, sports commitments and multiple committee roles and jobs - probably why my MH went down the shitter in final years 🤣😩
Grace thinks selling some copy and paste guide from her PT at the time and doing gym workout videos to promote was hard work tho - she lives in another universe!
If this isn't exactly me - I was juggling uni, volunteering, committees and part time work to make ends meet and get experience, plus full time work in the summer, and I was the same year of uni as Grace (I did a four year degree so graduated the year after). A friend recommended her for the fitness content when I was trying to get into the gym, but I found her uni content really inspiring, how she was managing a business alongside Oxford. I really looked up to her and her work ethic, and found the uni vlogs motivating when I was really struggling with my MH from doing so damn much.

Like many other people have said, it's such a joke that her business was ( is) run for her (best productivity tip guys, get a PA) and her grades/ attendance at uni etc were middling to say the least. I feel like any one of us could have written a better book about managing your time and energy, and balancing mental health with the need to get things done and I'm trying not to get angry every time I see an advert on my feed talking about how she's defined the productivity blueprint for a generation.

• Heart
Reactions: 30
Yes it's so weird! As they are lodgers and not tenants they have fewer rights, and don't have the right to 'quiet enjoyment of the property'. If a live out landlord has domestic CCTV they need to register with the ICO and there are strict rules on how the data is to be stored, when it can be accessed, and says it can not be shared on social media. As this isn't the case for them and not sure on the legality of tenants and domestic CCTV, I reckon that it's 'allowed' but seriously creepy AF. Let's hope her data security is tight, she's advertised she has it, and unless it's been locked down it isn't too hard for someone who is determined to access a stream, shudder.

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 26
Probably because their contracts were all due at the same time. And yes she should have a contract. Does she ever hang out with her mate Aleesha now? I know she sometimes sends ass licking cards but don't know if they still hang out?

I don't think shes actually scrubbing thorough the CCTV to find something. I think she tells them to do something so they can upload the CCTV, look 'hilarious' and maybe go viral. In a few months time their contracts will be up and if they don't move out I'll guess that they don't mind any of Grace's tit.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Probably because their contracts were all due at the same time. And yes she should have a contract. Does she ever hang out with her mate Aleesha now? I know she sometimes sends ass licking cards but don't know if they still hang out?

I don't think shes actually scrubbing thorough the CCTV to find something. I think she tells them to do something so they can upload the CCTV, look 'hilarious' and maybe go viral. In a few months time their contracts will be up and if they don't move out I'll guess that they don't mind any of Grace's tit.
That makes sense lol - as does having contracts generally. She's well within her rights to protect her asset. We should all do if we have lodgers.
She has a private insta so perhaps she posts about her close friends on there? IIRC Aleesha wished her a happy birthday

That makes sense lol - as does having contracts generally. She's well within her rights to protect her asset. We should all do if we have lodgers.
She has a private insta so perhaps she posts about her close friends on there? IIRC Aleesha wished her a happy birthday
I think if she had a private insta she wouldn't post photos with her tongue sticking out on what is effectively a business account

Reactions: 9
I think if she had a private insta she wouldn't post photos with her tongue sticking out on what is effectively a business account
It's all about trying to be a relatable BoSs BaBe I guess :ROFLMAO:

The private insta was shared a few threads back - it's @grezticles

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 16
It's all about trying to be a relatable BoSs BaBe I guess :ROFLMAO:

The private insta was shared a few threads back - it's @grezticles
I cannot believe some of the stuff she posts on her public profile if she has a private one!

Reactions: 11
I cannot believe some of the stuff she posts on her public profile if she has a private one!
Same! Quite a few "(insta)famous" people do yet they bang on about wanting privacy etc.
I guess there's less thrill in waiting for the likes to roll in from a handful of people vs the thousand-odd you're used to

Forgot to add, that private insta is followed by Flora so I think it's safe to say it's her!

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.