Grace Beverley #15 Rags to riches, shows off her stitches, bestseller on amazon witches

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
View attachment 544016Ummm. Has she photoshopped a choc bar into this pic???
it bothers me that she never uses public transport anymore, you live in London ffs it’s easy, and alongside that you own an electric car if you’re that bothered by being around us peasants so why keep taking black cabs which are literally awful for their pollution

• Heart
Reactions: 48
Anyone know what leggings she is wearing? Some have said lulu's...

I mean why go for your own substandard rip-off leggings when you could have the real deal anyway? 🤷‍♀️
The fact she’s a millionaire yet her toe has clawed its way out of its sock 😕

But yeah, the seams are the same as my Aligns so probs Lulu. That or Tala’s most egregious rip-off yet!

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Gotta give it to her 12 thousand copies sold is really good!
Not sure what the average rate is but that’s only 1% of her following has purchased. And I wonder how many of those purchases were because of the giveaway

Of anyone has any statistics on what the average purchasing rate is with your followers, I’d be really interested to know!

Reactions: 13
Anyone know what leggings she is wearing? Some have said lulu's...

I mean why go for your own substandard rip-off leggings when you could have the real deal anyway? 🤷‍♀️
Yeah zooming in you can spot a little slightly reflective logo at the back of the waist band, and that is definitely a colour Lulu has done.

Reactions: 6
Not sure what the average rate is but that’s only 1% of her following has purchased. And I wonder how many of those purchases were because of the giveaway

Of anyone has any statistics on what the average purchasing rate is with your followers, I’d be really interested to know!
In the post I did earlier that went wrong, I mentioned that Happy Sexy Millionaire by Steven Bartlett debuted at #2 with 8,265 and he has 1.2 million followers.
I only caught that through Twitter, unfortunately can't seem to find any other published figures as the Times don't seem to keep previously published ones on the website (even with a subscription) 🙄

ETA: Stacey Solomon Tap to Tidy sold 104,000 in first 3 days, she has 4.4 million followers which is about 2% of followers to copies sold

Last edited:
Reactions: 12
I find it soooo creepy how she watches her housemates on cctv. Like she can’t even say that the camera is there for security reasons cause it’s barely even facing the door. If you’re so precious about people being in your house then you really shouldn’t have other people living there in the first place…

20A80A5A-486E-4C6C-84BD-373AB42D05F9.jpeg

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 58
I find it soooo creepy how she watches her housemates on cctv. Like she can’t even say that the camera is there for security reasons cause it’s barely even facing the door. If you’re so precious about people being in your house then you really shouldn’t have other people living there in the first place…

View attachment 544424
Shes an absolute wrongen lol I reckon it’s in that position so she can catch them out if they don’t clean the kitchen after cooking

• Haha
Reactions: 30

View attachment 544424
it’s so bleeping creepy. i’d feel really uncomfortable knowing grace is constantly watching or has the ability to be watching me cook in the kitchen. like wtf

Reactions: 33

View attachment 544424
Pretty sure she has more than one camera? I wonder if it's because people found her address based on her rightmove photos in her insta posts on chezgrez/from when she was renovating and not living there... especially given how spenny the items fitted were

But yeah I'd feel v. creeped out knowing my landlord could see whatever I'm doing lmao

Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.