Grace Beverley #15 Rags to riches, shows off her stitches, bestseller on amazon witches

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She used to get them done for free in Glo Fulham all the time, not sure why she’s pretending not to know! Can she not use google/treatwell
I hope this means they have refused to give her free treatments

Reactions: 23
Grace reminds me of the kind of “friend” where they are trying to lose weight and they try and make you eat more to make themselves feel better ie not a good friend. I think because she has posted this workout that she is saying killed her but is preaching to everyone else to take it slow

Reactions: 20
Grace reminds me of the kind of “friend” where they are trying to lose weight and they try and make you eat more to make themselves feel better ie not a good friend. I think because she has posted this workout that she is saying killed her but is preaching to everyone else to take it slow
it's just like the hypocrisy with her book isn't it? Don't work too much, but look at my full day of a million meetings, don't announce things, but look at all of my successes etc etc

Reactions: 35
Imagine being a millionaire on the beg for free lashes when their industry has been screwed over from covid and a lot are struggling.

• Sad
Reactions: 47
She’s such a scruffy little parasite, love how she put “SW” in there too, cause glo fulham who have done hers before and do Oenone’s for free are based in SW 🤥 she literally follows them already just begging for them to see it, put your hand in your own pocket for once in your life Grace

Reactions: 19
Goes on penguin books' insta story to talk about her favourite books and starts plugging Tala and Shreddy hahaha

Also she says she likes a book because its concise??? That's literally the opposite of her writing
“tala is a sustainable style brand” ok so she’s really moving away from the activewear label

Reactions: 24
Goes on penguin books' insta story to talk about her favourite books and starts plugging Tala and Shreddy hahaha

Also she says she likes a book because its concise??? That's literally the opposite of her writing
We do not believe in compromising etc is so poorly phrased 🙄

Reactions: 12
omg! it is so infuriating to me that Grace is literally promoting this amazing life changing book that everyone needs to take heed of, and then she goes and does the exact opposite of what her book says, constantly announcing, always “look at me and all of the amazing things I’m doing that you aren’t”!

I’m sure working out does relieve stress for some people and there’s nothing wrong with that. It’s just so cringey to me to show it off like that, not everyone is lucky enough to have sod all to do all morning but play in their home gym. And I bet so many people (myself included) saw her post and felt like crap thinking why can’t I be like her and want to work out at 9 o clock in the morning. And then to top it all off she posts on her story that the workout she does is way too hard and complex for us plebs. Why post the routine then - clearly the only reason was to gloat! I wish she didn’t get under my skin but she’s just so privileged and doesn’t realise how bad she sounds lmao.

What’s annoying is that if I commented or DMed her gently letting her know what her post comes across like, I’d just get a swift block and / or a long passive aggressive reply (posted to the story as well of course) completely skirting the actual issue raised

• Heart
Reactions: 35
She’s such a scruffy little parasite, love how she put “SW” in there too, cause glo fulham who have done hers before and do Oenone’s for free are based in SW 🤥 she literally follows them already just begging for them to see it, put your hand in your own pocket for once in your life Grace
To be fair Glo did give her that HORRENDOUS fringe, I wouldn’t go there either if I were her 😩

• Haha
Reactions: 19
If anyone's interested in the numbers, 1st photo is the Sunday Times Bestseller list from this week, I'm assuming the number in the brackets is copies sold.
2nd picture is from last week.
For a bit of comparison, Happy Sexy Millionaire by Steven Bartlett (1.2 million followers) debuted at #2 with 8,265. He did a lot of PR packages to influencers for his book so on the surface it seems like Grace's book has seen relative success.
It'll be interesting to see how long it stays there for as his fell down very sharply.

Screenshot_20210420-191000__01.jpg
Screenshot_20210420-191000__01__01.jpg

Reactions: 2
Eurgh. I usually like the Ctrl Alt Delete podcast but the latest guest is Grace... has anyone listened/willing to take one for the team?

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
Eurgh. I usually like the Ctrl Alt Delete podcast but the latest guest is Grace... has anyone listened/willing to take one for the team?
I skipped through it, it's just a lot of her usual waffle about productivity that we've heard about a hundred times now. She also cuts off Emma Gannon a lot which is annoying. I think she focuses too much on trying to come up with clever soundbites instead of engaging in an actual conversation.

• Wow
Reactions: 15
If anyone's interested in the numbers, 1st photo is the Sunday Times Bestseller list from this week, I'm assuming the number in the brackets is copies sold.
2nd picture is from last week.
For a bit of comparison, Happy Sexy Millionaire by Steven Bartlett (1.2 million followers) debuted at #2 with 8,265. He did a lot of PR packages to influencers for his book so on the surface it seems like Grace's book has seen relative success.
It'll be interesting to see how long it stays there for as his fell down very sharply.

View attachment 543534View attachment 543537
Am I being really stupid ... isn’t she meant to be number 1 of this list? Yet her names not on there?

Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.