Grace Beverley #15 Rags to riches, shows off her stitches, bestseller on amazon witches

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I swear she's gone out for drinks pretty much every afternoon/evening this week. I know people are excited to go out now that everything's opened back up....but it just seems so many times she's been going out, and surprising since many places are completely booked up for the next few weeks. I'm surprised she and her mates managed to get so many bookings in, like that takes some planning in advance

Last edited:
Reactions: 22
I swear she's gone out for drinks pretty much every afternoon/evening this week. I know people are excited to go out now that everything's opened back up....but it just seems so many times she's been going out, and surprising since many places are completely booked up for the next few weeks. I'm surprised she and her mates managed to get so many bookings in, like that takes some planning in advance
She probably uses her instagram profile to get into places OR just booked super early. Regardless, it's pretty odd behaviour. Surely as a 'CEO BOSS BABE' she'd be grafting, waking up at the ungodly hour of 10am and eating her gifted meals??? Not boozing every night. I still can't get my head around how she's managed to publish a book that is so poorly written, nevermind reach no1 best seller. Did she buy a load herself, like her instagram following, or??

• Haha
Reactions: 24
In the post I did earlier that went wrong, I mentioned that Happy Sexy Millionaire by Steven Bartlett debuted at #2 with 8,265 and he has 1.2 million followers.
I only caught that through Twitter, unfortunately can't seem to find any other published figures as the Times don't seem to keep previously published ones on the website (even with a subscription) 🙄

ETA: Stacey Solomon Tap to Tidy sold 104,000 in first 3 days, she has 4.4 million followers which is about 2% of followers to copies sold
Interestingly, I saw Beth who is editor for fashionfolklore (mentioned on here before for her Grace rants) posted this on her story. Funny they’ve both released such awfully written books, about what seems to be a very similar topic (please correct me if I’m wrong, I actually haven’t looking into Stephen’s book), and they both got published purely for their following. The thing is, though, Grace and Stephen are the kinds of people to think they’re being published because they’re just SO amazing and intelligent!! When really it’s because the publishers know they will be able to sell whatever bullshit they spout off.

Also find it very bizarre that Grace and co seem to be at the pub alllllll the time.... like have they made a deal with the pub to always have a table open or something?? I just can’t imagine them booking for many nights (and days) in a row that far in advance...

Attachments

Reactions: 30
Also find it very bizarre that Grace and co seem to be at the pub alllllll the time.... like have they made a deal with the pub to always have a table open or something?? I just can’t imagine them booking for many nights (and days) in a row that far in advance...
She seems to always be at the Ship, which last time i looked was solidly booked because it's pretty popular sooo...could well be that they made a deal or something haha cause otherwise i'm not sure how they have been able to turn up there spontaneously and always get a space

Reactions: 17
A person that I follow on the book side of insta has been warning everyone not to read the book and calling out grace and I really hope that people take notice

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 40
She seems to always be at the Ship, which last time i looked was solidly booked because it's pretty popular sooo...could well be that they made a deal or something haha cause otherwise i'm not sure how they have been able to turn up there spontaneously and always get a space
yes she is always at the ship and I thought she might have some sort of ad relationship with the management but hasn’t posted anything yet! Maybe she can just use her influence to get in, as you say it has been booked solidly

Reactions: 8
yes she is always at the ship and I thought she might have some sort of ad relationship with the management but hasn’t posted anything yet! Maybe she can just use her influence to get in, as you say it has been booked solidly
To be fair, I think it could be more to do with the bouncers. Every time I've gone they let the girls in (and specifically the ones who look like Grace) and make guys wait outside

Eurgh. I usually like the Ctrl Alt Delete podcast but the latest guest is Grace... has anyone listened/willing to take one for the team?

I’ve been listening to her but I just find her so stressful to listen to. She speaks so rushed and doesn’t make concise points at all.

Reactions: 10
I unsubscribed to Ctrl+Alt+Delete when I saw she'd interviewed Grease. Bye, Felicia.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I do feel like people are starting to listen - a lot of people I know IRL unfollowed her, and this was before she blocked me, so maybe more have unfollowed since then 🤷‍♀️ that tweet criticising her did go round quite far - nathalie emmanuel liked it!!

Anyone notice their IRL friends unfollow Grez, if you've not been blocked?

Reactions: 15
I do feel like people are starting to listen - a lot of people I know IRL unfollowed her, and this was before she blocked me, so maybe more have unfollowed since then 🤷‍♀️ that tweet criticising her did go round quite far - nathalie emmanuel liked it!!

None of my friends or my sisters know who she is lol

Reactions: 8

Which tweet?

E25CFBFB-0882-43E0-B6CF-DB952D5C6DD5.jpeg
I felt this was, relevant

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Makes me laugh that she doesn't want to be associated with the 'influencer' label. She is paid/gifted for free to promote and direct people to products that companies ask her to, that is literally what they do, so until she stops doing AD's every week she is an influencer by definition. Sales drying up recently grez?

Reactions: 35
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.