Grace Beverley #14 delayed gratification is getting into Oxford on your gap year after being rejected once

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sorry a bit off topic but I love this Youtuber. Very balanced video about Influencer hate vs criticism. Especially the part about how it’s not helpful to only receive positive comments, as it over inflates your ego. FYI Grace:

Reactions: 14
I would love to see who is actually writing these messages to her, every review she’s posted so far of her book sounds exactly the same
it’ll be steph or mon (who’s still yet to move in interestingly 🤨) or her arse licking ea
or maybe even georgia from twitter 😫😫😫

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I'm REALLY looking forward to reading some real reviews of her book, like from legit people. Can't delete those Grace!

• Haha
Reactions: 31
I'm REALLY looking forward to reading some real reviews of her book, like from legit people. Can't delete those Grace!
I am too, but I'm trying to temper my expectations (at least early on). Gleam is her management and they are very well-versed in influencer books and scandals so I'm sure they will be ensuring that the advanced reader copies will only be sent to reviewers who are guaranteed to give a positive/harmless review. So I'd expect the reviews that come out in the first week to be pretty positive since they're part of that PR push, and we'll have to wait for other people to get their hands on it to get the unbiased reviews. But I'm sure they'll come eventually.

Reactions: 18
Idk if i just have no taste in art but when i saw her post of the painting i genuinely thought it was a joke? like she was posting it to take the mick out of how bad she is at art? & then i saw all the comments of people saying wow so impressive etc etc and thought there’s noooo way these people are being serious😂NO shade to the original artist (im sure theirs is miles better than grace’s) but why on earth would you want that in your house

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Guys I was in Oxford Circus on Tuesday (my laptop broke and I was picking up this was actually an emergency). Please tell me why the hell I was about to get on the tube seconds before the it pulls up there’s a massive SHREDDY AD INSIDE THE STATION ON THE WALL - so anyone in London who gets the tube knows they sometimes advertise on the wall. A bright pink and yellow SHREDDY advertisement? In one of the most expensive areas in London DURING a lockdown? That ad must be a bloody fortune. I’ve also just seen a SHREDDY ad whilst scrolling down my insta feed what the hell is going on???

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 32
Guys I was in Oxford Circus on Tuesday (my laptop broke and I was picking up this was actually an emergency). Please tell me why the hell I was about to get on the tube seconds before the it pulls up there’s a massive SHREDDY AD INSIDE THE STATION ON THE WALL - so anyone in London who gets the tube knows they sometimes advertise on the wall. A bright pink and yellow SHREDDY advertisement? In one of the most expensive areas in London DURING a lockdown? That ad must be a bloody fortune. I’ve also just seen a SHREDDY ad whilst scrolling down my insta feed what the hell is going on???
It was most likely very heavily discounted as advertiser's have all cancelled their slots whilst there's barely any footfall. I'm sure she'll go get a selfie with it soon though🙄😂

• Haha
Reactions: 27
I think Shreddy isn't doing as well as they like to make out, so they're going crazy with advertisements. I see Shreddy pop up ALL THE TIME on my Tinder feed (they allow adverts now) as well as my other socials and on the DM occasionally. If you look at social blade, both Shreddy platforms (Shreddy and Shreddy Club) are regularly losing followers rather than gaining because A) the hype has massively died down and people have moved on B) it's still incredibly glitchy.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
So she was higher risk this whole time (obviously due to asthma) but was constantly breaking lockdown rules over the summer, refused to wear a mask in taxis, and happily attended that covid-hotbed party in Dubai?! Influencers man... your life is more important than living the bougie London influencer life.
Yeah it sucks that people like that can still go and get the vaccine before others who don't break the rules...

Reactions: 28
So she was higher risk this whole time (obviously due to asthma) but was constantly breaking lockdown rules over the summer, refused to wear a mask in taxis, and happily attended that covid-hotbed party in Dubai?! Influencers man... your life is more important than living the bougie London influencer life.
Why are some people blurring out the batch number when they post this pic? What is someone likely to do with it?!

Reactions: 9
fully off topic but thanks to everyone who recommended Girlfriend Collective - I just ordered a few bras from them after being very impressed by their ethics and detailed production policies and processes. seems like what Grace passed Tala off as but not nearly as well managed or thought through.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
I’m so angry she’s got a vaccine. I know it benefits everyone but I’ve barely left the house for the last year due to asthma but because I’ve not been hospitalized it doesn’t push me up the list yet here she is so high risk that she’s galavanting all over the gaff

Reactions: 38
Why are some people blurring out the batch number when they post this pic? What is someone likely to do with it?!
Honestly no clue, my guess would be that maybe she thinks some rogue NHS worker might be able to look up her medical notes or something with it. Idk if you can even do that with only the batch number, but looking at other peoples medical notes for no reason (even your own) is a massive confidentiality breach and they will find out and discipline you.

Reactions: 8
At least we actually know for sure now that she does in fact have asthma etc.. But then I've heard of even mild asthma warranting an early vaccination. It's wild that she's been so reckless with her own life.

I'm not going to try not to think about the fact that she's received the vaccine, because it will just piss me off lol

At least we actually know for sure now that she does in fact have asthma etc.. But then I've heard of even mild asthma warranting an early vaccination. It's wild that she's been so reckless with her own life.

I'm not going to try not to think about the fact that she's received the vaccine, because it will just piss me off lol
she might not actually be high risk, I know people who are young with no high risk factors and were just offered it randomly. I think it just depends on the area you live in

Reactions: 12
she might not actually be high risk, I know people who are young with no high risk factors and were just offered it randomly. I think it just depends on the area you live in
Yup this happened to me - depends how quick ur doctors / local authority are smashing through. I called to make sure it wasn't a mistake but no, come on down they said. So yeah, it doesn't prove she has asthma, but also doesn't disprove the facts she's a massive twit hahaha

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
I thought asthma doesn’t count as an underlying condition as they removed it? I remember an asthma charity (rightly) getting frustrated about it? Anyone know?

It looks like she’s erased something before the AstraZeneca? Does the card say Oxford/AstraZeneca and she blotted out the ‘Oxford’? 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 8
She’s on private healthcare so that likely may be why she’s been “pushed up”

She’s on private healthcare so that likely may be why she’s been “pushed up”
I know a super rich guy who’s been offered the vaccine and his friends are all vaccinated bc private healthcare!

• Angry
  • Wow
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.