Grace Beverley #14 delayed gratification is getting into Oxford on your gap year after being rejected once

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
After the painting thing, I'm even more convinced than before that her book is just a collection of bits of other books rewritten in Grace's terrible writing style
Honestly she's trying to write a wannabe Trick Mirror or something. It makes me cringe so much because she can't actually write well compared to the likes of Jia Tolentino lmao.

Reactions: 5
Also I swear no one calls it the viva voce but in handbooks. Just say viva. And I'm not even sure undergrad students DO vivas (I know PGR students do) so I'm betting she's literally said that to show off.
I do an undergrad degree (not at oxford) and I have an assignment that they're calling a Viva Voce but it feels so pretentious to call it that

Reactions: 6
I had to do a viva for my undergrad dissertation but I don’t go s
I do an undergrad degree (not at oxford) and I have an assignment that they're calling a Viva Voce but it feels so pretentious to call it that
I was the same. I had a viva for my undergraduate dissertation and yet it felt so weird calling it that when it was more like a chat to make sure I understood my argument and the evidence. With the amount she waffles, she needs all the prep she can get to understand what she’s written 😂

Reactions: 9
I’ve unfollowed grace on insta but seeing talk of stitches on here, what procedure did she have done??

Reactions: 1
I just can't get over how she keeps exercising .... surely she would have been advised not to?!
She was lol, and she was complaining on her stories about not being able to do strenuous exercise for 2 weeks, and how that affects her “chrysalis”, but then kept putting stories of her in her home gym wearing skin tight badly fitting tala stuff 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Completely unrelated to the current discussion, but I follow this beauty youtuber called Alexandra Anele (LOVE her btw, if anyone is looking for great, no-bs, no-drama makeup videos with dry humour), anyways she has another channel where she just talks about things. Yesterday I watched this video she did about comments from "haters" and her take on it was so refreshing... Basically she was like, it's hate if someone tells you they hope you go die. If they're giving you criticism, that's just criticism, not hate, and you should try to understand where the person is coming from before reacting. She actually said she reached out to people leaving these comments and had civil discussions about the issue in private. She said that in art school, they had weekly critiques and how important these were to growth. SUCH a different taken than our qween Boss Babe. Here is the link if anyone is interested (*cough* Grace *cough*):

Reactions: 23
Just saw her story telling people to adopt and rehome dogs..... sitting next to her is her designer pedigree pup that was clearly bought 🥴

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 59
Just saw her story telling people to adopt and rehome dogs..... sitting next to her is her designer pedigree pup that was clearly bought 🥴
That she hasn't neutered either... whenever an adult male dog isn't neutered yet it usually means they at some point want to be used to breed (to me anyway). Especially if he keeps chronically humping everything

C57BF944-33E0-4ECA-A8E4-1CA41894F50D.jpeg
5D05F55D-89D9-403D-B947-9D924085F263.jpeg

is she actually taking the piss with how small that ad is, does anyone know how to report this

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 74
That she hasn't neutered either... whenever an adult male dog isn't neutered yet it usually means they at some point want to be used to breed (to me anyway). Especially if he keeps chronically humping everything

View attachment 487162View attachment 487163
is she actually taking the piss with how small that ad is, does anyone know how to report this
Is that definitely an ad-gifted? The two stories prior the text is an @ to the company she is talking about. The text is too small on this one to click.

Reactions: 2
Is that definitely an ad-gifted? The two stories prior the text is an @ to the company she is talking about. The text is too small on this one to click.
I'm not too sure, I didn't manage to click on anything as it's way too small, I wasn't sure why she'd make anything else that small, and I've never heard of her use that website before so it didn't seem like a genuine recommendation more of an ad

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.