Grace Beverley #14 delayed gratification is getting into Oxford on your gap year after being rejected once

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
At least three people received items with pen marks on them! How can people take this brand seriously?!
they don’t do partial refunds? your tit has arrived DIRTY AND BROKEN u wana be getting a full fukin refund sis.
telling people “it should wash out” 😫😫😫
were talking about a £20 pair of pyjama shorts or £25 pyjama vest here what the fuuuuck?!
how people keep buying this absolute shite is beyond me

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 50
they don’t do partial refunds? your tit has arrived DIRTY AND BROKEN u wana be getting a full fukin refund sis.
telling people “it should wash out” 😫😫😫
were talking about a £20 pair of pyjama shorts or £25 pyjama vest here what the fuuuuck?!
how people keep buying this absolute shite is beyond me
also... I don't work in fashion manufacturing... but why would they be writing in marker on clothes? is that normal? also "it should wash out", and if it doesn't?!

Reactions: 25
also... I don't work in fashion manufacturing... but why would they be writing in marker on clothes? is that normal? also "it should wash out", and if it doesn't?!
yes to this!!
from what’s been said it sounds like the pen marks are there by accident which is fine if you’re offering a significant discount (like the depop dirty pants, worn socks etc) if people know it’s there and still choosing to spend their money on it, more fool them. but to receive brand new clothes with marks on and then suggest like you’re not gona get even a partial refund? do people seriously not know their basic consumer rights?!
grease we all know you read here, as per the gov website:
“You must offer a full refund if an item is faulty, not as described or does not do what it’s supposed to.” 👋🏾👋🏾👋🏾

Last edited:
Reactions: 30
yes to this!!
from what’s been said it sounds like the pen marks are there by accident which is fine if your offering a significant discount (like the depop dirty pants, worn socks etc) if people know it’s there and still choosing to spend their money on it, more fool them. but to receive brand new clothes with marks on and then suggest like you’re not gona get even a partial refund? do people seriously not know their basic consumer rights?!
grease we all know you read here, as per the gov website:
“You must offer a full refund if an item is faulty, not as described or does not do what it’s supposed to.” 👋🏾👋🏾👋🏾
I wish someone would report her, this is totally ridiculous

Reactions: 17
Apparently paining according to Steph Elswoods story. Also her housemate is breaking covid rules traveling back to her parents home

• Wow
Reactions: 8
She went to the vigil from the looks of her story - big respect for this tbh. Stay safe out there ❤
Can't remember the last time I agreed with what she's posted but on Friday afternoon she put up something along the lines of 'You don't have to share your trauma just because everyone else is' and given what she's alluded to going through in the past, also big respect. It's been a tough week to be female and as glad as I am that these conversations are happening, completely understand not getting into them online.

Reactions: 44
why does tala post pictures of random couches w a caption about rest 😩😩😩 the most recent couch came up on my discover page and i was like ooo a funky couch but no just a girl boss tala post 😩

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I don't wanna be that person but does anyone else think Grace has just copied oenone with the recent posts about creating your own art. Probably a coincidence but someone pointed out before that she copies a lot of what she does!

Reactions: 19
Not to rave, but her house looks bomb ngl. Like the shots of her painting, the room looks absolutely stunning

Reactions: 9
Not to rave, but her house looks bomb ngl. Like the shots of her painting, the room looks absolutely stunning
It's definitely nice. Annoying that most of it was #adgifted and created entirely for an instagram aesthetic than will be outdated in a few years

I'm much more keen on her sister Flora's decision to live in her house for a while before deciding what needs to be changed (and doing it all sustainably and on a budget)

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.