Grace Beverley #13 Double whammy nuanced Grace, freeloading through life with shiny face

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Lol is she really trying to make out like babysitting was a business. Grafting away every night of the week lol.
also if she babysat every night... and hasn't spent the money over years, surely it would be WAY more. The fact she claims to have it still , regardless, just means she was getting money from her parents or something and din't need to spend it imo

Reactions: 25
The babysitting money post has triggered me. The actual duck?! Normal people would have needed to use that money to live during uni etc. No ordinary student has a jar of cash that they can just forget about for 5 years. (Aware she’s not a student now). She better be donating it all to charity as she clearly never needed it.

Reactions: 58
this is off topic but does anyone remember grace saying she was going into law? it was always so odd to me that she got a degree in music theory from such a prestigious university when she never expressed any affinity for music, that i recall? maybe it just escaped me but i found a sun article that said she is planning to take a law conversion course after getting her music degree which she obviously abandoned to be a #girlboss but it seems to me like she just wanted to get into ANY course just so she can say she went to oxford

Reactions: 11
this is off topic but does anyone remember grace saying she was going into law? it was always so odd to me that she got a degree in music theory from such a prestigious university when she never expressed any affinity for music, that i recall? maybe it just escaped me but i found a sun article that said she is planning to take a law conversion course after getting her music degree which she obviously abandoned to be a #girlboss but it seems to me like she just wanted to get into ANY course just so she can say she went to oxford
So she never said that, basically the Daily Mail did a weird piece on her with misinformation e.g. saying she dropped out of uni and other rag tabloids ran with it. She applied to Oxford for PPE, got on offer but missed her grades. So she re-applied the next year for Music.

Like a lot of upper-middle class kids she was given intensive music (piano/violin/singing) training from a young age. She was a chorister like all her sisters. And went to Royal Academy of Music. So very musical I guess, but I think we’d all be ‘musical’ if we’d been given the same lessons and if it is something that is expected to pursue in your family.

• Heart
Reactions: 28
So she never said that, basically the Daily Mail did a weird piece on her with misinformation e.g. saying she dropped out of uni and other rag tabloids ran with it. She applied to Oxford for PPE, got on offer but missed her grades. So she re-applied the next year for Music.

Like a lot of upper-middle class kids she was given intensive music (piano/violin/singing) training from a young age. She was a chorister like all her sisters. And went to Royal Academy of Music. So very musical I guess, but I think we’d all be ‘musical’ if we’d been given the same lessons and if it is something that is expected to pursue in your family.
thank you SO much! God i'd give anything to hear her sing or come out with a song :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Found this post about Grace’s grandfather. How can she claim to be middle class/working class when her Grandad was literally a close friend of Margaret Thatcher. Don’t even get me started on how involved he was in the Falklands, another colonial move from the UK. But no, miss grace grew up poor and almost got kicked out of uni

Attachments

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 34
thank you SO much! God i'd give anything to hear her sing or come out with a song :ROFLMAO:
Lol there is a video somewhere if someone can dig it out of the threads. It’s a vid of her singing in classic indie girl voice, which I assume is not her natural singing voice.

• Wow
Reactions: 9
sorry if this has been discussed before, but does anyone know anything about her dad's side? obviously we've established that she's insanely privileged from the broackes side, but did the dad also come from an upper class background?

Reactions: 4
also if she babysat every night... and hasn't spent the money over years, surely it would be WAY more. The fact she claims to have it still , regardless, just means she was getting money from her parents or something and din't need to spend it imo
Errr and why didn't she use this money she desperately needed for uni fees?!?

• Haha
Reactions: 32
Found this post about Grace’s grandfather. How can she claim to be middle class/working class when her Grandad was literally a close friend of Margaret Thatcher. Don’t even get me started on how involved he was in the Falklands, another colonial move from the UK. But no, miss grace grew up poor and almost got kicked out of uni
“Fairly well known school near Slough”

Eton. He went to Eton.

• Haha
Reactions: 63
Also (very distracted) found one of Margaret Thatcher’s itineraries and she has lunch with Grace’s grandad. How can this girl ever claim to be anything than from an insane level of privilege and wealth.
wonder if this is thatch’s birthday itinerary 🥴

wonder if this is thatch’s birthday itinerary 🥴
oh no sorry my bad it can’t be it doesn’t have “cycle with daddy” on

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Did anyone else notice Molly Mae's shreddy pr package was covered in powder like something had split? Can't even get it right when they're trying to promote it, let alone when they're sending products to customers without a platform
Was this on YouTube or insta? I missed this 😂

Reactions: 1
A millionaire so obsessed with their pieces she had to wait years to be #adgifted a ring instead of just buying one herself 🥴
icy szn.JPG

"omggggg I've been OBSESSED with this company for how many years??" not even 2... their first insta post was "coming soon" from February 21st 2019 and their website went live in may of the same year. i know it's petty but she can't even fake suck up correctly lmfao

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 62
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.