Grace Beverley #12 Full of conceit, called out in a tweet and boy is it sweet

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is that how grez was always pissing off to the south of France?
I thought that was what she claimed when she went to france during the pandemic, she was visiting her mom at her house - i guess she could’ve been renting it?

Reactions: 2
Anyone else feel a bit sorry for her looking at that whatsapp screenshot with her mum? They seem to have such a formal, distant relationship (i think common in old money/ boarding school families). Wonder if grace is the way she is bc she's trying to impress her mum
Isn't it weird her Mam is only now saying about the bus? Wasn't that like over a week ago now!

Reactions: 11
Anyone else feel a bit sorry for her looking at that whatsapp screenshot with her mum? They seem to have such a formal, distant relationship (i think common in old money/ boarding school families). Wonder if grace is the way she is bc she's trying to impress her mum
Mother never loved me 🥺 that’s what made me to exploit all those people for my own financial gain 😭😭 even then she still wasn’t impressed...
Yeah the relationship with the mum is odd, why would she be crying with joy over the bus on ig, chase it for a whole day and then not tell her mum? Maybe its the other way round and mum aint useful now she’s got her own way of making money and doesnt rely on her anymore

In case anyone is interested
That needs editing ‘written like an advert’ smh

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 28
So Grease and co each went to a £9600 per year nursery (name is unknown), then Salisbury Cathedral School, costing £8970, 13440 and 16170 per year for the respective years), and then St. paul’s Girls (£25887 w/o scholarship, assuming they all had full music scholarships this would bring the total down £1650 per annum, total £24,237). Deducting the 30% choral scholarship offered at SCS (which I highly doubt all 4 girls would’ve received), assuming that each started nursery at the average age of 2 and continued to 4, and not including the fact that all 4 would probably have boarded throughout the whole of prep school, Ive been extremely bored and calculated some quick fees.

For all 4 Beverley children to attend those 3 schools (ignoring the fact they might have changed in between as information isn’t readily available as per the rich), the approx fees purely for school come to £1,004,244. Tell me again how your parents had average jobs Grease
amazingly this doesn’t even include fees for the royal academy of music either. it’s so funny to me how she took all this stuff off her LinkedIn, she used to have all her schools and scholarships listed there and obviously took them down when she realised how quickly she no longer becomes relatable when you find out her parents forked out upwards of a million to send their kids to school.

• Haha
Reactions: 38
amazingly this doesn’t even include fees for the royal academy of music either. it’s so funny to me how she took all this stuff off her LinkedIn, she used to have all her schools and scholarships listed there and obviously took them down when she realised how quickly she no longer becomes relatable when you find out her parents forked out upwards of a million to send their kids to school.
guilttyyyyyyy ! it’s unbelievable

Reactions: 9
Mother never loved me 🥺 that’s what made me to exploit all those people for my own financial gain 😭😭 even then she still wasn’t impressed...
Yeah the relationship with the mum is odd, why would she be crying with joy over the bus on ig, chase it for a whole day and then not tell her mum? Maybe its the other way round and mum aint useful now she’s got her own way of making money and doesnt rely on her anymore

That needs editing ‘written like an advert’ smh
Just to clarify, I didn’t write it 😂 but yeah defo

Reactions: 4
The way the Wikipedia article has got a warning at the top that says “written like an advert” 😂 and of course it doesn’t mention the word “influencer” once 🤢 I wonder whose idea that was? /s

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 13
Gee, there is quite a bit missing! For starters I think GenFlow and Gleam deserve some credit! Anyone can edit Wikipedia, right?
Yep just need to create an account though to give the edits some credibility and cite the calims

Guys 👀
6B80E733-D00F-4BD5-8397-75104FC0B577.jpeg

He has def been made aware of Grace’s part in this. The suspense is real! He is the one that did the big video about Zoella’s calendar so I don’t think he cares about Gleam

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 45

In case anyone is interested
Well is just factually wrong, without external investors? Even she has admitted that she had a ‘business partner’ who did the investments and only got it through licensing deals which is a form of external investment. Also, if this was a real Wikipedia page it would have links to her parents and grandparents

Reactions: 16
Gee, there is quite a bit missing! For starters I think GenFlow and Gleam deserve some credit! Anyone can edit Wikipedia, right?
I find it INTERESTING she has her own wiki now, after one of those articles someone linked said something about how there’s no “fact sheet” about influencers so they can manipulate their own brand!!! Talk about controlling the ✨narrative✨ #PR

Would not be surprised if she wrote it herself.
There also needs to be a “ancestry” section where it links her millionaire grandfather (he has a wiki page I think) and links in her boarding schools...

• Heart
Reactions: 21
So Grease and co each went to a £9600 per year nursery (name is unknown), then Salisbury Cathedral School, costing £8970, 13440 and 16170 per year for the respective years), and then St. paul’s Girls (£25887 w/o scholarship, assuming they all had full music scholarships this would bring the total down £1650 per annum, total £24,237). Deducting the 30% choral scholarship offered at SCS (which I highly doubt all 4 girls would’ve received), assuming that each started nursery at the average age of 2 and continued to 4, and not including the fact that all 4 would probably have boarded throughout the whole of prep school, Ive been extremely bored and calculated some quick fees.

For all 4 Beverley children to attend those 3 schools (ignoring the fact they might have changed in between as information isn’t readily available as per the rich), the approx fees purely for school come to £1,004,244. Tell me again how your parents had average jobs Grease
As someone who had some siblings that went to private secondary school, albeit a much cheaper private school than that about £10k a year (obviously still very expensive I know), I can confirm that she is incredibly privileged to have parents that can afford that. Even though I know my family was not born into money, are immigrants, and 100% saw them struggle to even get my siblings to private school, I can see my immense privilege and wealth compared to the majority (and I'm not even white). For her to consistently downplay that when her family is so much more wealthy and she's white, is just bizarre to me. It's not hard for her to just admit that she had a massive step up in life from the day she was born but yes also worked hard to try and be successful.

Last edited:
Reactions: 26
I love how bad the sourcing is on that wikipedia article.

If I were marking this as a piece of work, I'd probably give it a 3rd.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
It’s so obviously written by her PR because they kind of brush over the fact that she’s an influencer, and we know she has a stick up her arse about people calling her an influencer instead of a businesswoman. Face the facts though - most people know her because of her influencing (YouTube, insta) and not TALA or Shreddy.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.