Grace Beverley #12 Full of conceit, called out in a tweet and boy is it sweet

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
100% end of the day the dms she got were weird but she made a fool of herself screenshotting them and calling them out. The weirdest bit for me as well was after an entire day of fighting people on twitter and making it all about herself, in the evening she then posted on her story an infographic from a jewish page asking jews to do more to stand up for uyghur muslims. Obviously its not a bad thing to post, but the timing was... odd.
I remember almost being on her side when she got those DMs because yeah of course if you’re asleep you’re not going be tweeting about condemning anti-semitism, but the way she responded was just rude. It would have been so easy to just say something like, ‘hey guys I’ve just woken up and have been made aware of the situation, bear with me’ or even just waited and stayed silent until she had something informative to say.

Reactions: 10
Did she delete her Twitter page?

If she did

She probably deleted it so that any tit storm that starts brewing on Twitter when her book releases doesn't amount to much if she isn't tagged.
I think it isn't about the tagging, it's so that old tweets from her fighting with people about her privilege don't get dug up nearer to the book release. There's so many obnoxious tweets from her that it's probably easier to delete the whole account than sift through and only delete the offending ones.

Luckily I think most of worst ones have been screenshotted.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Yeah looks like it haha
Not like she won’t be lurking to read critics reviews etc
either way she never uses it since shreddy scandal and being called out In the summer for travelling etc
a dumb move on her side, makes her look so weak that she can’t handle criticism

Reactions: 11
I think it isn't about the tagging, it's so that old tweets from her fighting with people about her privilege don't get dug up nearer to the book release. There's so many obnoxious tweets from her that it's probably easier to delete the whole account than sift through and only delete the offending ones.

Luckily I think most of worst ones have been screenshotted.
Suppose I gotta add this one to the collection then.

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 23
didn’t Grease & co go to boarding school???? if so, there’s a MASSIVE difference between the families that send their children to board vs private and their respective net worths; someone that boarded for 5+ years at one of the most prestigious schools in the UK really can’t avoid the fact that she’s privileged

Reactions: 23
didn’t Grease & co go to boarding school???? if so, there’s a MASSIVE difference between the families that send their children to board vs private and their respective net worths; someone that boarded for 5+ years at one of the most prestigious schools in the UK really can’t avoid the fact that she’s privileged
no she OBVIOUSLY just "went to school in somerset" or wherever it was

(pretty sure that's how vague she was about it when she talked about it)

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Kinda off topic, but didn‘t she talk about hiring a CEO for one of the businesses and it being „one of the hardest things i‘ve evere done“? And now she‘s banging on about being the CEO of 2 companies?
Or did that change with B_ND and Shreddy merging and i missed something

remembered that topic bc i just read up on Ben Francis (founder of Gymshark) who stepped down as CEO a couple of years ago because he said „2/3 of what i was doing, i wasn‘t talented at“. Major eyes, Grace

Reactions: 16
I mean I went to boarding school for 8 years yes we have privilege to an extent. I’m not grace thank god but I do understand the privilege I had especially as one of the few black students however we aren’t all like Grace lol. I fully understand that my life probs was a bit easier than some n that private schools aren’t acc fair n inclusive but my family made that choice for me before I knew all this stuff

Reactions: 7
Kinda off topic, but didn‘t she talk about hiring a CEO for one of the businesses and it being „one of the hardest things i‘ve evere done“? And now she‘s banging on about being the CEO of 2 companies?
Or did that change with B_ND and Shreddy merging and i missed something

remembered that topic bc i just read up on Ben Francis (founder of Gymshark) who stepped down as CEO a couple of years ago because he said „2/3 of what i was doing, i wasn‘t talented at“. Major eyes, Grace
That’s such a good point, think you must be right!
And the thing is there is no shame in this, I think it’s quite common. Not all entrepreneurs are set out to be CEOs of bigger companies and take the company through scaling. And that’s okay, founding a company is very different to being CEO of an established company!

Reactions: 9
It was Westminster school

I'll just leave this here
Wasn’t she a chorister (which you have to be attending the school to be) at Salisbury cathedral school (for primary/middle school) and then was at St Paul’s girls for secondary school/sixth form?

Don’t think she went near Westminster, but correct me if I am wrong.

Reactions: 9
Who called it about Grez not representing disabled people recently and said soon she will be having disabled people advertise for Tala/Shreddy??
You called it right!!

Edit: I think somebody left a comment on Tala saying they aren't inclusive of people with disabilities. Somebody shared a screenshot of the comment in here. Maybe in the last thread. Grez is soo predictable.

Attachments

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 29
It really doesn’t sit well with me that she is using the Holocaust awareness day from yesterday seemingly as a way to detract from the Twitter storm 😕

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 46
Wasn’t she a chorister (which you have to be attending the school to be) at Salisbury cathedral school (for primary/middle school) and then was at St Paul’s girls for secondary school/sixth form?

Don’t think she went near Westminster, but correct me if I am wrong.
Yeah, I live in Salisbury and she’s mentioned before she went to school here.

Choristers at Salisbury Cathedral school get a scholarship worth 30% of the day fees, then you pay for boarding on top. For the year 2020/2021, all three terms boarding would cost £18909. Relatable 🙄

• Wow
Reactions: 21
It really doesn’t sit well with me that she is using the Holocaust awareness day from yesterday seemingly as a way to detract from the Twitter storm 😕
I came on here to say this!!! ‘Holocaust Memorial Day was yesterday guys, educate yourself pls... anyways now that’s over with there’s a shreddy sale on’

Reactions: 28
Yeah, I live in Salisbury and she’s mentioned before she went to school here.

Choristers at Salisbury Cathedral school get a scholarship worth 30% of the day fees, then you pay for boarding on top. For the year 2020/2021, all three terms boarding would cost £18909. Relatable 🙄
And she has 3 sisters who all had pretty much the same schooling experience (I think violet may have gone to a different school for sixth form though). So this 4 times over for 7/8 years of schooling. It’s hundreds of thousands of pounds. It’s crazy.

• Wow
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.