Grace Beverley #12 Full of conceit, called out in a tweet and boy is it sweet

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think a ‘controversies’ section should be added, talkin about her china factories 👀

• Haha
Reactions: 37
It's like Tanya burrs wiki where her assistant was caught trying to slowly edit her wiki page to make Tanya an actor not an influencer. But I think they were clueless that Wikipedia logged all the edits. Their edits that were 95% to promote Tanya and 5% to promote jim were shady as hell 🤣

Graces is like a self promoting biased autobiography

OI WHOEVER JUST LINKED THAT CACHED TWEET IS A LEGEND!!

Was trying to post it here but for some reason it wouldn't show up :mad::mad:

And for a direct citation about Genflow launching Shreddy and B_ND: https://www.glossy.co/fashion/why-i...o-launch-bikinis-and-sundresses-mid-lockdown/
post a screen shot, a cached tweet that is now deleted wont show here

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Well is just factually wrong, without external investors? Even she has admitted that she had a ‘business partner’ who did the investments and only got it through licensing deals which is a form of external investment. Also, if this was a real Wikipedia page it would have links to her parents and grandparents
Also says “former social media influencer” sorry I forgot she stopped influencing, taking brand deals, gifted items, shelling crappy ads, hanging out with a listers and thrusting her swipe up links on followers

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 40
Honestly if shes the one/gleam are the ones who made this, they’ve made a big error knowing how many people are fully committed to exposing the lies she tells

Reactions: 22
It's like Tanya burrs wiki where her assistant was caught trying to slowly edit her wiki page to make Tanya an actor not an influencer. But I think they were clueless that Wikipedia logged all the edits. Their edits that were 95% to promote Tanya and 5% to promote jim were shady as hell 🤣

LOL oh so Gleam!
Explains why Tarn's page can only be edited by people who've been on Wiki for over 30 days and with at least 500 edits

Whoever's editing Grez's page right now is doing a really good job of doing so in a way that's in line with Wikipedia's guidelines... would love to see how Gleam will try to cover this up :unsure:

Reactions: 9
What's the bet that this wikipedia page has been made by her team so that it's the first thing that shows up for people Googling her with the recent viral tweet. I'm guessing it's quite high, given (as you guys have pointed out) the way the page is written to gas her up as a CEO and trying to downplay her parents and influencer status.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
If I had paid all that money for education for my kids I would be pretty disappointed that they ended up selling tatty gym kit and protein powder for a career😂 I mean maybe my hatred of the influencer ‘profession’ is showing because I guess one way to look at it is that Grace is financially successful, but influencers don’t need years of private education, an Oxford degree and years of music training to do that. Zoella only has A levels. Does Grace ever even mention doing anything musical at all? Seems like a very bad return on the investment tbh.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
View attachment 408464

"Notable entrepreneur" yeah this has Gleam written all over it.
And Pirate Philosophy has since deleted its Wiki page... clearly trying to avoid getting caught out like they did with Tarn and Katie snooks lol

It's here: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Grace_Beverley#cite_note-3

• Wow
Reactions: 3
If I had paid all that money for education for my kids I would be pretty disappointed that they ended up selling tatty gym kit and protein powder for a career😂 I mean maybe my hatred of the influencer ‘profession’ is showing because I guess one way to look at it is that Grace is financially successful, but influencers don’t need years of private education, an Oxford degree and years of music training to do that. Zoella only has A levels. Does Grace ever even mention doing anything musical at all? Seems like a very bad return on the investment tbh.
Agreed 😂 I would also be utterly embarrassed that my child has wasted their money on a yellow tacky double decker bus 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
another link explaining genflow and shreddy:

talks about grez as being a "client" from 2016

and again, this time with b_nd... from 4:43 onwards

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.