Grace Beverley #12 Full of conceit, called out in a tweet and boy is it sweet

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The use of ‘a a’ was intentional to be inclusive of people like me with stutters, don’t be insensitive guys x

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
Omds her flatmates story is a mess🤮 pics of the male linking toes with one of the girls (not sure which they all look the same to me) and then next shes bleeping kissing the dog on the mouth 😭😭 absolute wrongen

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
Not a company that tells me to buy 12 new outfits a month with a CEO hellbent on having at least 5 long haul holidays a year shaming me for occasionally using gum or for not travelling 10+ miles away from my house using excessive unnecessary amounts of fuel to buy from specialty stores to reduce a small amount of plastic. Also why do they not have a single person at tala that can spell/grammar check, it’s embarrassing and so unprofessional.
You hit the nail on the head. Greenwashing and virtue signaling at its finest. Grace most likely has maybe double or maybe even triple the carbon footprint (a year) of an average person. Why doesn’t she look what SHE can do to help the environment for once?

• Heart
Reactions: 27
I can appreciate that these are supposed to be general tips, but I dont know a single place that allows you to bring in a cup for your coffee right now. They really should have considered alterig these tips to make them work during COVID times.

Also as said by others, I'm not giving up gum? That's such a petty one compared to talking about excessive purchases or long haul unnecessary flights...
exactly, and having an unneccesary huge house, with all the fuel for heating it etc..

anyone see this in the guardian today https://www.theguardian.com/media/2...influencers-selling-a-dream-lost-their-allure

Reactions: 5
Surely she has solar panels.. Ground or air source heating. Well you'd think so anyway but I've seen no evidence of either in her garden 😂
unless she can get them gifted I doubt she does :LOL:

Reactions: 13
Couldn’t help but notice Grace’s flatmate holding a Gousto recipe folder in her story. Wonder if Gousto have also gifted her some boxes after her story asking for “recommendations” lol

Reactions: 3
Not a company that tells me to buy 12 new outfits a month with a CEO hellbent on having at least 5 long haul holidays a year shaming me for occasionally using gum or for not travelling 10+ miles away from my house using excessive unnecessary amounts of fuel to buy from specialty stores to reduce a small amount of plastic. Also why do they not have a single person at tala that can spell/grammar check, it’s embarrassing and so unprofessional.
Please tell me it's not just me but the way these stories keep alternating between capitalising the beginning of a sentence and using all lowercase is going through me

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Please tell me it's not just me but the way these stories keep alternating between capitalising the beginning of a sentence and using all lowercase is going through me
Seriously, it doesn't make them look quirky or cool. It just looks majorly unprofessional.

Reactions: 10
Seriously, it doesn't make them look quirky or cool. It just looks majorly unprofessional.
this! i do it because
my phone changed the setting about 5 years ago and i don’t know how to change it back and cba using the arrow for a capital
every time. i wouldn’t dare do it
on anything
work
related tho it just makes u look like
you can’t handle
basic english grammar and punctuation 🥴

Reactions: 5
Doing some stock research right now and triggered a memory where some random girl tweeted at grace asking if she has any shares in TALA cause she wants to invest
Hahahah Imagine if she did invest, it would have fallen down dramatically judging by the fact TALA didn’t make 6 mill like they did in 2019, the constant sales, price reductions of the leaf cloth and headbands loool

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.