Grace Beverley #12 Full of conceit, called out in a tweet and boy is it sweet

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
And she has 3 sisters who all had pretty much the same schooling experience (I think violet may have gone to a different school for sixth form though). So this 4 times over for 7/8 years of schooling. It’s hundreds of thousands of pounds. It’s crazy.
not to vicky broackes - family's far from broke :p

• Haha
Reactions: 11
wtf is it with rich kids boasting about their scholarships??? its a weird kind of status symbol--used to downplay their family's wealth when being with middle/lower class people. of course, in elitist circles, it's a matter of showing off how intelligent, talented & hard working they are. do they realize that some people's education & thus career depends on scholarships? that some people might have to give up on higher education because a privileged & privately educated kid with a first class cv and recommendation letters from their parent's friends got the scholarship instead? (not saying this happened to grace but you get my point)

[I get that wealthy parents often want to teach their children a lesson by not supplying them with infinite amounts of money, making them work and sort their finances on their own (so they can build their own empire before the trust fund kicks in!). still, I can't get over the absurdity of it all]

• Heart
Reactions: 41
Anyone else feeling a bit sus at her outfit? Like are where you going Grez 😂😂 I know it was her flatmate’s (boyfriend’s?) birthday yesterday.

Reactions: 7
So Grease and co each went to a £9600 per year nursery (name is unknown), then Salisbury Cathedral School, costing £8970, 13440 and 16170 per year for the respective years), and then St. paul’s Girls (£25887 w/o scholarship, assuming they all had full music scholarships this would bring the total down £1650 per annum, total £24,237). Deducting the 30% choral scholarship offered at SCS (which I highly doubt all 4 girls would’ve received), assuming that each started nursery at the average age of 2 and continued to 4, and not including the fact that all 4 would probably have boarded throughout the whole of prep school, Ive been extremely bored and calculated some quick fees.

For all 4 Beverley children to attend those 3 schools (ignoring the fact they might have changed in between as information isn’t readily available as per the rich), the approx fees purely for school come to £1,004,244. Tell me again how your parents had average jobs Grease

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 88
So Grease and co each went to a £9600 per year nursery (name is unknown), then Salisbury Cathedral School, costing £8970, 13440 and 16170 per year for the respective years), and then St. paul’s Girls (£25887 w/o scholarship, assuming they all had full music scholarships this would bring the total down £1650 per annum, total £24,237). Deducting the 30% choral scholarship offered at SCS (which I highly doubt all 4 girls would’ve received), assuming that each started nursery at the average age of 2 and continued to 4, and not including the fact that all 4 would probably have boarded throughout the whole of prep school, Ive been extremely bored and calculated some quick fees.

For all 4 Beverley children to attend those 3 schools (ignoring the fact they might have changed in between as information isn’t readily available as per the rich), the approx fees purely for school come to £1,004,244. Tell me again how your parents had average jobs Grease
we love a mathematician 👏🏾👏🏾👏🏾👏🏾 excellent work ramble thanks for this

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32

Some of them went to Bryanston for a bit, which is one of the most expensive private schools in the country at around £40k a year per pupil. So probably even more than that. 🤯

but but her parents worked really hard guys, maybe if your parents worked harder you could've gone to a 40k a year school too xx

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 65
Some of them went to Bryanston for a bit, which is one of the most expensive private schools in the country at around £40k a year per pupil. So probably even more than that. 🤯

but but her parents worked really hard guys, maybe if your parents worked harder you could've gone to a 40k a year school too xx
god i really wish my mum had worked full time when i was a kid so i could have also had this opportunity 😔

• Haha
Reactions: 39
20201222_101856.jpg

Me not checking the thread for a day or two and wondering what the duck happened with Grease for us to go through 1.5 threads

what a wild ride

• Haha
Reactions: 61
Anyone else feel a bit sorry for her looking at that whatsapp screenshot with her mum? They seem to have such a formal, distant relationship (i think common in old money/ boarding school families). Wonder if grace is the way she is bc she's trying to impress her mum

Reactions: 28
Anyone else feel a bit sorry for her looking at that whatsapp screenshot with her mum? They seem to have such a formal, distant relationship (i think common in old money/ boarding school families). Wonder if grace is the way she is bc she's trying to impress her mum
I'm now confused at her mum saying she lives in the country?? I thought she had the house in Kensington or is that daddy bev?

Reactions: 6
I'm now confused at her mum saying she lives in the country?? I thought she had the house in Kensington or is that daddy bev?
Maybe cause of lockdown she’s working remote ... from another one of her many yards
Country holiday house xx

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.