Grace Beverley #12 Full of conceit, called out in a tweet and boy is it sweet

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Looool gleams clearly had a word and told her to take them down. Thankfully someone screen recorded
SUCH an embarrassment to take them down!! So no one thought she made any valid points 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

I wouldn’t be surprised if the book publisher got involved because she mentioned she was responding to the meme because she has a book coming out (not sure who the publisher is). Probably super bad for their PR

• Haha
Reactions: 19
That’s the thing, grace thinks everyone is mindless haters, but actually most people were ex fans who’ve been put off by her behaviours or the way she’s personally spoke to them
100% this! I really liked Grace when she started out, the whole ‘cardio and abs only’ as exercise was really entrenched for me and honestly Grace was the first person I saw who made me start lifting weights and not being afraid of getting bulky. I really liked that she was going to uni unlike a lot of influencers her age (obv there’s studytubers but a lot of the ‘lifestyle’ or whatever ones don’t go) as I was also at uni so found that more relatable knowing she didn’t just have endless hours a day to exercise. I think maybe she doesn’t realise that actually when you genuinely liked someone first of all, it’s a huge fall for us as her audience to see what she’s become and it makes me more critical of her than other influencers that I never liked because she’s more of a disappointment. It also feels deceptive and gaslighty because it makes you wonder whether maybe she was only ever putting on this friendlier persona to build her audience which has been the foundation for her being this awful person that she is now. To say stuff akin to ‘I’m just going to ignore all these haters and criticism because it’s not my business’ well it is your business Grace, it was your business when we were here supporting you and following your platforms, it’s immature to write as off as ‘haters’ - perhaps we can see things about you that you can’t?

• Heart
Reactions: 45
SUCH an embarrassment to take them down!! So no one thought she made any valid points 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

I wouldn’t be surprised if the book publisher got involved because she mentioned she was responding to the meme because she has a book coming out (not sure who the publisher is). Probably super bad for their PR
My thoughts exactly! Such bad PR, completely undermining the original “value” in her book. They should drop an additional subtitle in; Working hard (to justify her nonsense, and it’s) hardly working.

• Haha
Reactions: 30
She’s another lazy influencer watching the public turn on them for their lecherous careers so obv gonna try and back grace up
Is there a thread on her? Always quite liked Chloe but wondering if there’s anything on her

Anyone understand what her book is going to be about?
Interested to see how she reconciles "bustle to hustle"and "rest is best"?

She worked hard.
Then she took time off.

She claimed that working long hours paved her way for the start up success of her companies and degree achievement.
But also
She claimed that taking a break was better for her productivity to have a sustainable relationship with work life balance during the maintenance of her success during the growth phase of her businesses.

Will she be demonizing the hustle culture that she claims put her companies on the radar at their inception.
Will she emphasize normalizing outsourcing in order to rest and achieve a work life balance.

To her audience,
where majority of the target audience are either 1. Working demanding 9 to 5 jobs/ studying full time / working and studying part time / new moms that work / new moms that don't work that require putting in 200% most days, and no chance of taking a break in the foreseeable future.
Or
2. New start up proprietors that are unable to shift responsibilities in the growth/teething phase of their unestablished company due to lack of a security net and funding. And too experiencing demanding task completion to get business exposure.

Hmmmmn

Attachments

Reactions: 10
Sorry but who tf doesn't know about the holocaust
View attachment 406872
Especially in England...(probably UK too but I don't want to generalise as I don't know) I swear we did the Holocaust most years at school and WW2 was the most weight bearing part of my History GCSE, I'd be very surprised if there are people in England who don't know about it

Reactions: 20
Especially in England...(probably UK too but I don't want to generalise as I don't know) I swear we did the Holocaust most years at school and WW2 was the most weight bearing part of my History GCSE, I'd be very surprised if there are people in England who don't know about it
Deffo

Reactions: 2
1611834339927.png

I rewatched the empty house tour video and this is how she responded to someone simply stating that she's had a privileged upbringing, like someone said all she says is "I'm lucky" and that's it, if anything she's so defensive and makes it sound like she was borderline homeless and that this house is such a huge turnaround lmao. If she comes out with this to established book critics who are curious about her background whew it's gonna be a disaster.

I watch another youtuber who's been going for way longer than Grace and has more subs, and she says the reason she is still renting and can't buy despite having enough for a big deposit is because lenders are reluctant to loan to youtuber's/influencers unless they're huge as they don't see it as secure. There's no way Grace managed to get a mortgage for over a million AND get a loan/managed to start two businesses with huge upfront costs within the same year (starting from a HQ in central London mind, not like Gymshark from their garage), with the revenue from some elastic bands. Either the trust fund cashed out or she had help from parents as to me it sounds impossible.

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 47
I find it so patronising. Hate when influencers say "educate yourself" in general but when it comes to something like that... I think most people will know about it, both through school as well as multitude of films that have been made about the war. If someone doesn't know then I don't think they're likely to "educate themselves" anyway

Reactions: 27
It looks bad on her that she was too busy crying for hours on her story about a bleeping meme to notice it was holocaust remembrance day, and is now rapidly trying to make up for it and pretend like she gives a tit.

• Heart
Reactions: 47
View attachment 406869

I rewatched the empty house tour video and this is how she responded to someone simply stating that she's had a privileged upbringing, like someone said all she says is "I'm lucky" and that's it, if anything she's so defensive and makes it sound like she was borderline homeless and that this house is such a huge turnaround lmao. If she comes out with this to established book critics who are curious about her background whew it's gonna be a disaster.

I watch another youtuber who's been going for way longer than Grace and has more subs, and she says the reason she is still renting and can't buy despite having enough for a big deposit is because lenders are reluctant to loan to youtuber's/influencers unless they're huge as they don't see it as secure. There's no way Grace managed to get a mortgage for over a million AND get a loan/managed to start two businesses with huge upfront costs within the same year (starting from a HQ in central London mind, not like Gymshark from their garage), with the revenue from some elastic bands. Either the trust fund cashed out or she had help from parents as to me it sounds impossible.
That's just another example of her not being able to tell the difference between "my family made me work to teach me a lesson" and the family not actually being able to help out. Massive difference.

• Heart
Reactions: 29
Sorry but who tf doesn't know about the holocaust
View attachment 406872
That's so annoying. She literally didn't say anything about remembering the holocaust and paying respect the victims. The whole 'educate yourself' thing comes across, to me at least, as her thinking she's more educated and sympathetic than her followers.

Reactions: 24
View attachment 406869

Interesting... so I have it on good authority that she got some support to buy that house lol (not that there's anything wrong with having parents who can help!). Not going to say anything more but the financial independence stuff is absolute bollocks.

I really struggle to understand how she is able to twist the truth so confidently. It's so unnecessary and quite weird tbh.
Did anyone ever watch Fashion Filth (now Alexis A-N)? She was from a loaded family, linked to some greek shipping magnate or something and she had absolutely no shame in saying mummy and daddy paid for everything/gave her an allowance/paid for her wedding. As far as Youtubers go, she was probably the most transparent about being filthy rich and loving it lol.

Also just wanted to say that Grez technically didn't have "huge upfront costs" because she got the ready mix package from Genflow duhhhh!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 23
Anyone understand what her book is going to be about?
Interested to see how she reconciles "bustle to hustle"and "rest is best"?

She worked hard.
Then she took time off.

She claimed that working long hours paved her way for the start up success of her companies and degree achievement.
But also
She claimed that taking a break was better for her productivity to have a sustainable relationship with work life balance during the maintenance of her success during the growth phase of her businesses.

Will she be demonizing the hustle culture that she claims put her companies on the radar at their inception.
Will she emphasize normalizing outsourcing in order to rest and achieve a work life balance.

To her audience,
where majority of the target audience are either 1. Working demanding 9 to 5 jobs/ studying full time / working and studying part time / new moms that work / new moms that don't work that require putting in 200% most days, and no chance of taking a break in the foreseeable future.
Or
2. New start up proprietors that are unable to shift responsibilities in the growth/teething phase of their unestablished company due to lack of a security net and funding. And too experiencing demanding task completion to get business exposure.

Hmmmmn
it doesn't really matter what the book is about, it will be so ridiculously written I doubt anyone will be able to decipher it anyway

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.