Grace Beverley #12 Full of conceit, called out in a tweet and boy is it sweet

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm not sure it's as simple as that. PTSD is really complex and can manifest in all sort of strange physical symptoms. If you have higher cortisol (stress hormone) levels due to PTSD, that can definitely impact your immune system and hence your allergic reactions. There's research into the links between immunological responses and PTSD and I can see that there are reports of stress-induced anaphylaxis, so I don't think it can be dismissed.
Ok, I will change my wording to it is extremely extremely unlikely that the PTSD causes her to go into anaphylactic shock. I wont deny it could have worsened the anaphylaxis, but to say it caused it is incredibly misleading. An allergic reaction such as a rash in response to high cortisol due to stress - yes absolutely, full blown anaphylaxis - no.
More than likely she had a reaction to something else

Ok, I will change my wording to it is extremely extremely unlikely that the PTSD causes her to go into anaphylactic shock. I wont deny it could have worsened the anaphylaxis, but to say it caused it is incredibly misleading. An allergic reaction such as a rash in response to high cortisol due to stress - yes absolutely, full blown anaphylaxis - no.
More than likely she had a reaction to something else
This as well, I remembered her saying she had a lot of allergies. Tbt to the days where she used to boot off at companies on twitter lol
62404365-B62B-4E5F-9FFB-2EA7E23807BF.jpeg

Reactions: 9
I am speculating that someone stalked her or severely bullied her online and threatened her safety. I think the cameras in her home are a result of someone attempting to harm her in or near the London apartment she rented out shortly before her final stretch of uni. And it coincidentally happened the same period of the break up. I recall her having to go to hospital when she lived in that apartment in London and that she had an allergic reaction which was caused by ptsd.
Doubt it. She kept the location of that flat way more hidden that this house. Also with it being a flat it would be much harder to access. She wouldn't have been dumb enough to put the Rightmove pics up if she was concerned about a stalker.

Notice how she put that she's not going to address any of the criticism the book receives, she's getting of the curve because knows she's going to get it by the barrel. I already foresee people posting screenshots of the accidentally hilarious paragraphs and them going viral on twitter.

Reactions: 20
On the contrary, people with real mental illnesses weaponise them all the time. Bad people can have mental illnesses and can whip them out to get sympathy. She first talked about the PTSD in a random Instagram post, not when she was being confronted about something. I don't think it's that deep, I think she has it but just brought it out at an inappropriate moment.

And I detest the idea that if you have trauma you have to act like you've experienced it. Really don't mean to be rude here, but please educate yourself - so many mental illnesses, especially those linked to trauma, are not visible. What does it even mean to act like you've suffered trauma?
yeah take that maybe that’s badly worded on my part, but nothing about her apart
from when she brings it up
at her own convenience suggests she’s a survivor of trauma to
me? for
someone who shares (shared) 90% of her life online i’ve never seen her talk about therapy for this trauma? never heard her talk about other physiological or psychological involuntary trauma responses and i’m not saying she has to talk about these things far from it but when u put yourself online and share and overshare SO MUCH these are things i’d expect to see or pick up on at least if not discussed explicitly.
i work with a lot of people who have survived trauma who very outwardly tho inexplicitly display trauma responses in so many areas of their lives

• Heart
Reactions: 11
I'm still sipping on all this tea from yesterday! But I bet all the other serious business women out there absolutely dislike her for making such a huge deal about being a woman in a mans world. I'm a female in the trade and I've had to work twice as hard to be half as good in some peoples eyes but you know what, that's their problem not mine. I absolutely hate it when you've got women going on and on and on about what they do that would have been seen as a mans job years ago, I know quite a few girls that have started in the trade just to say they are. It is 2021 and unfortunately it is still an unfair playing field but let your work speak for itself if you are that good at what you do.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Has anyone noticed loads of people saying they thought grace was rita ora? Don’t disrespect rita ora like that

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I'm sure the anaphylactic reaction was earlier than the London flat, wasn't it when she was still at Oxford?

And the tweet about allergies was her kicking off about her boyfriend's allergies (the posh one from when they were teenagers, I forget his name)

Reactions: 8
Never posted on her thread before but wtf are these buck teeth n why does it look like she has so much salvia. She needs a refund her teeth were perfectly fine ewwww
6638EF6C-DE1A-4529-A61A-9958DE2F0408.png
C0C50D37-3084-41CD-8570-0D9D3D48E584.png

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 5
I'm sure the anaphylactic reaction was earlier than the London flat, wasn't it when she was still at Oxford?

And the tweet about allergies was her kicking off about her boyfriend's allergies (the posh one from when they were teenagers, I forget his name)
Ah yea it was this one, its fruit shes allergic to apparently. I swear she got tested to see what she was allergic to as well at some point and the list was huge, I might be confused with someone else tho
F6C3D91A-5E23-4A1B-9A55-EA72161AE970.jpeg

Reactions: 4

Elliot Mustoe.

She was really being a Karen about the whole situation when he could just easily have bought food to take on the flight.

Reactions: 13
I know isn’t not the main point, but I also think those stories highlighted how much work she’s had done to her face and how different she looks to her uni days

Reactions: 36
I also love that Grease Lightening says she wants to open conversation.
Sorry what? The conversation where it is just you talking and never listening?

She goes from saying
I need to address this but I don't want to come across as disingenuous.
1. She needs to address it because it is bad publicity for her book sales & decreases her chances of becoming best seller
2. She is disingenuous because she is addressing the situation to save her own butt. There is absolutely no benefit for her followers to hear how she backs herself. What could anyone possibly gain that could make their life better after listening to her response?

Then to, I won't address criticism, I can't please everyone, I won't announce my privileges everytime I want to "add to society".
So she's open to conversation but closing it when constructive criticism comes into play. She has chosen her niche market of who she can please, unfortunately it is an audience consisting of those can't think further than their own nose and bought followers on instagram.
She won't announce her privileges because she is finally at peace with her wealth status and the security it gives her.

Also, white male CEOs have been under scrutiny for years now in social media, why is she claiming that men aren't put under any scrutiny. She deflects from the main point so quickly.

Her and the team in her companies have become experts at not taking accountability.

Reactions: 17
I know isn’t not the main point, but I also think those stories highlighted how much work she’s had done to her face and how different she looks to her uni days
She was so naturally pretty like. She’s the only person I genuinely believe didn’t need anything done like al her ‘problems’ was w how she acted

Reactions: 17
I didn’t think I could dislike her any more, but watching her waffle on for 20 mins saying absolutely nothing apart from nuance and then follow it up with stories about how she will continue shouting about her businesses as much as she wants and reminding us she’s a woman has just done it for me. The actual meme wasn’t meant to be just about her but she’s made it all about her again. She needs to hire a PR advisor ASAP. She’s just making things worse and worse for herself

Her privilege is that extensive she has genuinely misunderstood the entire point of this discussion

• Heart
Reactions: 43
Elliot Mustoe.

She was really being a Karen about the whole situation when he could just easily have bought food to take on the flight.
I know it must be really difficult for people with severe allergies to not be catered for, but equally I mean, if you know nuts could kill you and for whatever reason the flight operator tells you 'we can't provide anything that we can guarantee hasn't come into contact with nuts' surely it's better to just take your own food rather than risk death? Like it's 10 hours...take a sandwich

Reactions: 24
I know it must be really difficult for people with severe allergies to not be catered for, but equally I mean, if you know nuts could kill you and for whatever reason the flight operator tells you 'we can't provide anything that we can guarantee hasn't come into contact with nuts' surely it's better to just take your own food rather than risk death? Like it's 10 hours...take a sandwich
Plane food is rank anyway. Get some pasta and a sandwich from M&S and you're good to go.

Reactions: 10
what is with all this daily goals and affirmations crap that influencers spew these days, fair enough if it works but to me it just seems like what people playing business girl boss babe do to pretend they're actually doing something
Oh FFS. If she (and other influencers) would actually have a proper job for at least a day in their lives, they might discover that doing the damn work that the job requires IS the daily goal. No need to write it down. Just freaking be productive!

I mean, I certainly do not have the time to sit around and think about mY gOaLs. Because I have actual work to do. But I still love my job.

So yeah, it is about nothing but making themselves look busy.

End of rant, thanks for listening. 🤐

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.