Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

fwooper

VIP Member
She is EXHAUSTING. I wonder if she has an hour blocked out in her calendar every day so that she can bash out these teeny tiny font paragraphs on her stories. Must take her a decent chunk of time.

“I stick to my promises” - says the same girl who promised her followers she was taking every precaution on her very essential Dubai trip and apparently called for clarification on everything, but went out partying anyway.

Attachments

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 37

ceecee454

Chatty Member
on this topic of abuse that she’s just suddenly sprung outa nowhere - can we just take a minute to recall how this is a typical behaviour of narcissists. resorting to self pity as a substitute for self esteem is so typical of people who want to play the “mistreated hero” in their reality which let’s face it is all about them.
the more this girl shows of herself the more clear her narcissistic behaviours become

I'm not sure it's as simple as that. PTSD is really complex and can manifest in all sort of strange physical symptoms. If you have higher cortisol (stress hormone) levels due to PTSD, that can definitely impact your immune system and hence your allergic reactions. There's research into the links between immunological responses and PTSD and I can see that there are reports of stress-induced anaphylaxis, so I don't think it can be dismissed.
someone with actual ptsd doesn’t just talk about it when being confronted with their own fuckery tho let’s face it 🤷🏽‍♀️ the only time we hear of this ptsd is when she’s being challenged or confronted or having to address issues.
the rest of the time NOTHING abojt anything she does or embodies suggests someone who has suffered trauma

• Heart

aimzalicious

VIP Member
To pitch in on the Northern accents thing: this is what made me unfollow Grace in the first place because it would grate on me so much. It reminds me of the first job I got after graduating. I'd moved from Manchester down to London for this job, and there was a senior manager there who whenever I spoke to her would often repeat words or sentences I'd said back to her and start laughing at me. And I wouldn't say I have a very strong Manc accent at all, but to her anything that wasn't posh London was amusing 🥴🙄

This manager was the same kind of rich as Grease tho judging by the rumours that went around about her at work. But it was so embarrassing and because I was a little 21 year old graduate and she was a scary senior, so I never said anything about it and just let her laugh at me

• Wow
  • Angry

Jlurking

Does she have any other way to describe her products other than ‘so flattering’, ‘so nice’, ‘makes your waist look tiny’, ‘makes your bum look huge’.
Her view of what makes a product good is so rooted in 2017 fitness beauty standards to me as well tbh. I don't think you can pretend that you company legitimately caters to people of all sizes, while making it abundantly clear that your main goal is to have anyone who wears them fit your problematic standard of beauty.

• Heart

thisisntreal

Chatty Member
yeah I agree, to promote a fitness app etc makes sense just to have insta as you are marketing your boday basically, but writing something without twitter :rolleyes:
The fact that Waterstones tagged her suggests that that tweet was written and queued ages ago ie before she deleted her twitter account. Will be hilarious if all the various publisher/store stakeholders have prepped a social media sales campaign, written to include her twitter account and she’s just deleted without telling them. How embarrassing and unprofessional of her. Classic Grez, can’t catch her out can ya 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 36

Deeznutslol

VIP Member
ahahaha yes definitely grease! One thing I never understand when she does these recent videos and is like hahaha oh I feel so awkward and can’t speak. SHE DID YOUTUBE FOR AT LEAST 2 YEARS! That literally is just talking to a camera. She could do a YouTube or igtv but then it has to stay and means accountability.
I’ve started to realise she is a slimy person and the reason she does the videos as stories is so they’re only up for 24hrs and no accountability 😡
Swear she sometimes does that trick boris johnson does where he messes up his shit hair and acts the fool to appear more relatable, however her way of doing it is to act all stuttery and aggh omg can’t talk, I’m just like you, don’t even know what I’m doing right now 🥺 swear I’m so awkward in front of the camera!🙈
When in reality she knows exactly how to speak in front of the camera, she’s been doing it for years and we’ve all seen it.
It’s cringe and unless you’ve not watched her old stuff or you’re a complete moron, it’s very easy to see through and it comes across as really fake.

• Heart

nomaddie

Chatty Member
She was filming her dinner and Tom started to mess it up so she screamed at him "don't do that I haven't even fucking filmed it yet you dickhead" - this is how Grez speaks to her only friends 🤢

I did a screen record, hopefully it uploads
oh my god she sounded so serious to me, this sounds like those sister fights that get way too vicious 💀

hooyah123

Why is taking the piss out of other peoples accents the go to humour for posh girls? Its very cringe
im glad to see u guys say something about this bc idk sometimes i feel like im being too sensitive - but seeing people using working class accents lowkey makes me feel insecure about mine :/ i wonder if grez and co even realises how bad half the stuff they do is

• Heart

Rubysue123

Chatty Member
I know isn’t not the main point, but I also think those stories highlighted how much work she’s had done to her face and how different she looks to her uni days

Deeznutslol

VIP Member
Would you like to see what business insider subscribers are paying 10 smackers a month to read?
Grace beverley telling them to write down what they want to achieve and use the S.M.A.R.T method of setting goals. I literally learned this in gcse PE guys.
Shit just keeps getting funnier
26FA6D48-2EBD-4A1C-AD6F-276FD3E50A31.png

• Haha
  • Wow

RBGH

Grace should learn the meaning of this word and take note:

Sesquipedalian
Sesquipedalian can also be used to describe someone or something that overuses big words, like a philosophy professor or a chemistry textbook. If someone gives a sesquipedalian speech, people often assume it was smart, even if they don't really know what it was about because they can't understand the words.

• Haha

kkkkkkkk

what the fuck does hustle culture have to do with her claiming her success is due to hard work and not privilege ? and acting like she’s self made when she’s not?

she’s done 2+2=71 in 196 stories which i’m not even watching fucking hell followers will drop like flies just from the annoyance of it

• Heart

nomaddie

Chatty Member
i still can’t fucking believe she thinks she has any authority to write a book like this at her age and with her “experience”. what a joke

fwooper

VIP Member
Sincerely hope her biopsy gets the all-clear.

I feel like she might be in a bit of denial about the link between sunbathing and skin cancer risk; she seems to one of those pale girls who claim they 'naturally' tan dark and never burn like it's some kind of achievement. e.g. that time someone asked what fake tan she used, she replied she just naturally tans quickly. It's a bit silly - of course if you intentionally sunbathe for hours you will develop a quick tan, but that doesn't mean it's safe, and doesn't mean it's 'normal' for your skin especially if you're usually pale. You can see from her old vlogs that she is naturally very pale, which inherently puts you at bigger risk of sun damage. Just because you aren't burning doesn't mean you are safe; her overall UV exposure must be pretty high compared to most people considering all the holidays she goes on.

Lalisa_mb

I’m in Kensington rn and everytime I walk past a old wrinkly white man I think it’s Peter beverley

• Haha
Reactions: 35

utsfgrtbh

The more I think about her book the more I am confused. It’s like she’s set out to do things with it that she hasn’t or cannot deliver on.

On a related note, I have ADHD and ‘working hard, hardly working’ as a title for a book that contains productivity strategies that apparently will help me to achieve more feels like a kick in the teeth.
I’ve spent years trying to come to terms with the fact that I can be more motivated, driven, prepared, intelligent (whatever) than a neurotypical person and STILL fail to do basic things. It’s easier to be kind to yourself, implement her tips and get results when you’re neurotypical and don’t have to deal with the frustration of executive dysfunction all the time.

• Heart
Reactions: 35