Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Deeznutslol

VIP Member
I am speculating that someone stalked her or severely bullied her online and threatened her safety. I think the cameras in her home are a result of someone attempting to harm her in or near the London apartment she rented out shortly before her final stretch of uni. And it coincidentally happened the same period of the break up. I recall her having to go to hospital when she lived in that apartment in London and that she had an allergic reaction which was caused by ptsd.
Yeah that sort of traumas all together in a short space of time would prob cause it. However, the anaphylaxis caused by PTSD just simply aint true.

Pixienuts1975

I didn’t get that impression from the lyrics, but he pretty much openly admits he’s got his own problems to deal with, so I can see how that might escalate into abusive behaviour
Yeah having re read the post I’m not sure if it’s bs 🤔 would be a terrible thing to lie about tho !
His music doesn’t sound very uplifting hahah I might have to wait til after the pandemic to give it a try 😅

Jkay

Chatty Member
I think a flats different though, it's much smaller and potentially more safe and secure. A house is much bigger and potentially easier for somebody to break in 😬
Yes, nothing to do with wanting it to look like she has friends, like I said.

nomaddie

Chatty Member
i think she mentioned having PTSD in the 2nd (maybe 3rd) year of uni, for some reason I always thought that the car accident was when she was small & that’s why she stopped gymnastics:unsure:
I might have it mixed up! I just remember her discussing injury and PTSD, they might be unrelated

elttat

Gee, there is quite a bit missing! For starters I think GenFlow and Gleam deserve some credit! Anyone can edit Wikipedia, right?
Yep just need to create an account though to give the edits some credibility and cite the calims