Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Emma.cs

Someone on here earlier said he was the person abusing her, or hinted at it. Did ya get that impression? All sounds really strange and toxic either way!
This is something I feel quite uncomfortable speculating about: although it's obviously annoying for Grace to use PTSD as a get-out-of-jail-free card in the context of being called out for her privilege, what trauma she may or may not have experienced has never been confirmed by her.

If she said her ex was abusive, I would believe her- as a potential victim, she is the only person who could (or frankly, has the right to) publicly confirm this.

Reactions: 34

blackkcat

just came here to post this, what nerve she has pretending like she cares when she visits Dubai during a pandemic
Maybe controversial view here but I don’t like it when influencers blindly post these things. While this one may be factually correct and it is what my Indian friends have been saying, we frequently get a very poor glimpse into what is going on in other countries where the situation can be very complex and ... umm .. nuanced 😅. Often I think it’s just western arrogant virtue signalling to pretend to understand and care.

• Heart
Reactions: 34

blackkcat

im glad to see u guys say something about this bc idk sometimes i feel like im being too sensitive - but seeing people using working class accents lowkey makes me feel insecure about mine :/ i wonder if grez and co even realises how bad half the stuff they do is
You’re not being sensitive.

I believe there is substantial evidence that you can face discrimination based on your accent and it’s so so so good that people are calling it out - hopefully things will change. I feel you as I felt I had to be more “well spoken” (Essex born here) to be taken seriously.

Edit:
The irony is that people I work with now are faking “working class accents”

• Heart
Reactions: 33

Stephg264889

Chatty Member
You can tell she has no idea. The way she markets tala as affordable irks me and shows how out of touch she is- or when she calls anything affordable really!
tala selling £40 leggings (won’t even go into skin luxe 🙄)
£15 a thong
£15 a pair of socks
£75 a fleece
And if you challenge her on it being affordable she goes on about how low the profit margins are, matching other brands etc. Maybe, but your idea of affordable brands is anything cheaper than lulu. Most people it’s Tesco £8 leggings.
you can say your products are fairly priced- don’t use word affordable

if airbus had a 50% off sale on bloody planes it would be a damn good deal, wouldn’t make them all of a sudden affordable just because it’s cheaper than something else. Especially when talking about luxury items like additional leggings.

Deeznutslol

VIP Member
I’d ask if I could but due to the state of my twitter I would also be accused of trolling

Someones replied, nice lol

• Heart

cookiemunchmunch

It just seems so forced and they are both completely missing the point, they could've done all of this without Grace being sent a box herself "for review" lol who cares if the point is to donate food anyway? You think the starving people will go "Oh chicken pesto salad with cherry tomatoes? Hmm I prefer a pasta salad" insufferable cunts. "massive respect" ew. Grubby and Grace a ~double whammy~ in cringe

• Haha

Deeznutslol

VIP Member
Her writing is so fucking hard to read! I have to read each sentence a few times before I actually understand what she's waffling on about.

As @cookiemunchmunch said, why is she speaking for a whole generation? I'm 27 and I'm certainly not suffering from an identity crisis or burn out, and I doubt any of Grease's teen fanbase are either. Who is the target market for this book, I'm genuinely confused
Thats what I’m saying, its just her writing as a millionaire who became famous for having a big batty. The vast majority of the population can’t relate to that. She should’ve just stuck to the day job of influencing, this book’s a mess. If she wanted to write a book that sold, she should’ve wrote juicy shit in it, not this shite

x_bethanyy

^ that almost makes me feel sorry for her. She must be incredibly insecure and lonely.

I said almost.

• Haha

aemee321

Chatty Member
Don't know if anyone's seen but there's new regulations for influencers doing ads regarding makeup/skincare which means they aren't allowed to use filters when showing the product and "results". Make sure you flag it up if you see it done by anyone especially Ms Grease with the ren and Charlotte Tilbury ads all the time

• Heart

eucalyptus

I don't think she has housemates for the money, it's so she can feel like she has friends

• Haha
  • Heart

nomaddie

Chatty Member
This is pissing me off so much. She’s saying she’s stuck to her promise, but the promise what that she wouldn’t accept any adgifted food boxes, and would ask the company to donate instead to a (UK ??) food bank. I’m pretty sure she even said that it’s not right for her to receive free food when other people need it... instead she’s accepted the free food box, asked them for shreddy promotion and donated money to a charity in Uganda... while donating to the charity is obviously a good thing, it’s not what she promised at all. So she’s gone from “I won’t accept anything and will donate the box to people in the UK who need it most” to “I will accept the box and send money to a charity abroad”. Not the same thing. It just really doesn’t sit right with me.
also, it’s a larger argument we don’t need to get into, but charity, especially in some African countries, can be super problematic - lots of wealthy people just patting themselves on the back and not understanding or engaging in the wider context

• Heart

peach1234

And never forget that amazingly rude story in the third screenshot was all because she posted this:

View attachment 411772

Like what planet is she on - she posted her 10am-5pm workday and literally asked her followers if they wanted to swap. Of course people were gonna reply 'wow 10-5 jealous' considering it looks like the cushiest work day in the world. Her busy day ended with a luxury dinner at Bagatelle for goodness sake. Any influencer who posted this work schedule would get the same kind of DMs, she acts like such a victim.
Lol it looks like such an easy day too. Looks like ‘HOUSE’ is a whole hour blocked off for lunch, and then an appointment, which I assume is a personal appointment? If you exclude those two, there is only 4.5 hours of work there lol

• Haha

Mamacita

VIP Member
I'm giving the reading thing the major side eye here. I know very few adults who enjoy reading as a hobby anymore. Not saying it's not possible, one of my friends has a reading blog and is majorly into books. But I feel like it's an extension of hustle culture. Got to keep on educating yourself and reading highbrow things even in your spare time guys!!!!! Like...I'm sorry but no. I spent many many years at university getting 4 degrees, and I don't like reading for fun anymore. I like watching Love Island and other trash. I've served my time reading and I think we need to normalise not liking reading all the time especially if you've spent a long time at uni where you're literally trying to read things as quickly as possible to pick up the salient points - I do feel like doing this for so long has killed fiction for me, but instead of beating myself up about it, I'm just going to do things I actually enjoy doing now. Even more so if your job actually does involve reading anything remotely academic, you don't have to go home and do more reading if you don't want to. In conclusion: shut up Grace
I love reading but I prefer reading fiction and would not be reading dry business articles for fun. Fiction can be educational too, I've learned so much about history for example, or geography, through the books I've read and it's so much easier to read a book that is interesting and you love the characters and want to know what happens in the story. It often prompts me to go and find out more about certain things from the book, so I end up reading additional things online etc.
Sometimes I read non fiction books, like Stephen hawking books about physics, or books about psychology or biology, because they are interesting. But most people I know usually fail at their aim to read more because they choose to start with books that are boring or hard to read. I can read big a book in 1-2 days if im super into it, but it's never gonna be anything business or work related ugh, that'd just remind me about work and stress me out when I'm trying to relax

• Heart

ceecee454

Chatty Member
So Grease and co each went to a £9600 per year nursery (name is unknown), then Salisbury Cathedral School, costing £8970, 13440 and 16170 per year for the respective years), and then St. paul’s Girls (£25887 w/o scholarship, assuming they all had full music scholarships this would bring the total down £1650 per annum, total £24,237). Deducting the 30% choral scholarship offered at SCS (which I highly doubt all 4 girls would’ve received), assuming that each started nursery at the average age of 2 and continued to 4, and not including the fact that all 4 would probably have boarded throughout the whole of prep school, Ive been extremely bored and calculated some quick fees.

For all 4 Beverley children to attend those 3 schools (ignoring the fact they might have changed in between as information isn’t readily available as per the rich), the approx fees purely for school come to £1,004,244. Tell me again how your parents had average jobs Grease
we love a mathematician 👏🏾👏🏾👏🏾👏🏾 excellent work ramble thanks for this

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32

Deeznutslol

VIP Member
Sooooo i watched this yesterday and Trevor points out if anyone emphasizes it is legal, ehhhhh still means something dodgey going on 🤣 bloody wishy they wouldn't greenwashy. How do you quantify their wages if you've only given one piece of information? X × 1.5 = ?????????? Mfs...

There are other fallen soldiers amongst us, I can't see other comments like when it says 5 and you see only 2...
View attachment 419595
That second comment 🤣 obviously they’re not paying them 50% above the UK minimum wage

In other news, I’ve now got the Portuguese factory workers on my back
9EB00718-1435-48ED-BE8C-810E2C336C21.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart

x_bethanyy

Oh my god. Her 'tips' on writing a cover letter 😂😂 to tailor the cover letter to the job you're applying for? No shit Grace 😂 I learnt that in Year 7.

• Haha