Grace Beverley #12 Full of conceit, called out in a tweet and boy is it sweet

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Tbh, I'm at the point of realising that Tala's margins are small compared to the fast fashion industry standard, not outright.
you're right. if the margins were really that small, they'd be more transparent. as a positive example, the sustainable brand dariadéh publishes a price transparency chart for every single item they sell. in the picture you can see the breakdown for a 99€ blouse.
why doesn't tala do it? maybe because doing this is only possible if you're not a fast fashion brand that shills out new products every other week... and if you actually want to be transparent.

here's the source, in case anyone is interested: https://dariadeh.com/collections/shop/products/bruna-blouse-pigeon-blue

Attachments

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
Ugh all the influencers have posted that this week

The analogy would work if said house did not have walls or doors and everyone was being invited to look in 🙄
innit!! don’t get how ur gona make hundreds of thousands (mills in some cases) from sharing every detail of your life, asking people what they want to see, showing that, making money from aff links, merch etc and then throw a big tantrum when the same people point out when ur goin on with fuckery?
you invited all these people into your “house” and they paid for the decor, you shat all over them and are now saying they have no right to comment on that
ok sista i’ll keep movin 🙄

• Heart
Reactions: 37
innit!! don’t get how ur gona make hundreds of thousands (mills in some cases) from sharing every detail of your life, asking people what they want to see, showing that, making money from aff links, merch etc and then throw a big tantrum when the same people point out when ur goin on with fuckery?
you invited all these people into your “house” and they paid for the decor, you shat all over them and are now saying they have no right to comment on that
EXACTLY this. Urgh how long can she keep Up this charade. Will being blasted n called out on YouTube finally make her see??

Reactions: 8
Exactly and the worst thing is, the vast majority of comments she even gets are positive, from her die hard followers / child followers / only just followed her and don’t realise how awful she is followers, kissing her arse so idk why she’s even crying about negative comments loooll they’re like 1 in 20

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Also on her story this afternoon saying she’s had stitches in her stomach but “the grind awaits” I thought her book was about how “hustle culture” is bad?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 56
came here to post the exact same thing! this seems like a time to rest and recover, not push yourself through many meetings. what a hypocrite!
Yep. I wish the best for her and that she takes it easy the next few weeks, and most importantly, learns the lesson from this to start wearing some sun cream

Reactions: 20
came here to post the exact same thing! this seems like a time to rest and recover, not push yourself through many meetings. what a hypocrite!
But she’s now posting how privacy is key... consistency is key hun x

One minute she’s asking for validation and posting pictures of her in a hospital bed and then she’s like privacy is a flex guys

Reactions: 31
She’ll be spending her time in her privately paid for hospital watching this thread

see ya in a bit grace we did say wear sunscreen ages ago ya daft bleep

• Haha
So the last big discount from Tala was to get rid of excess stock. What's their reasoning behind being able to afford 30% off their products?

Tbh, I'm at the point of realising that Tala's margins are small compared to the fast fashion industry standard, not outright.
Hi first time posting... I would argue that Tala’s profit margins are actually a lot higher than fast fashion. I work for a merchandising company that makes product for many well know fast fashion companies (not proud of it but I am a graduate and need a job lol) Trust me, these fast fashion businesses are paying factories very little for their products... I can’t speak for tala as they disclose so little about their manufacturing process. however, the blatant quality of their products would suggest the cost price is a lot less than we are assuming. The selling price of their products is a lot higher than that of fast fashion but quality is on par or even worse... 🧐😕

Last edited:
Don’t get why influencers bang on about not living life for social media and how negative it is for them. Boohoo don’t know how lucky they’ve got it, wouldn’t last a day in a 9-5 with their bratty attitudes

Reactions: 27
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.