Grace Beverley #12 Full of conceit, called out in a tweet and boy is it sweet

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is it a filter or is Grease trying to bring that year 9 trend of putting foundation on your lips back 🤔

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 19
Why does her face look so odd and alieny, is it the filter?
Idk but why are her skin and lips literally the same color? Even her hair actually, it's all so... Beige. Hopefully it is a filter

ETA: woops aimzalicious beat me to it

Reactions: 9
Sooooo i watched this yesterday and Trevor points out if anyone emphasizes it is legal, ehhhhh still means something dodgey going on 🤣 bloody wishy they wouldn't greenwashy. How do you quantify their wages if you've only given one piece of information? X × 1.5 = ?????????? Mfs...

There are other fallen soldiers amongst us, I can't see other comments like when it says 5 and you see only 2...

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 16
She lived alone when she had the london flat
I think a flats different though, it's much smaller and potentially more safe and secure. A house is much bigger and potentially easier for somebody to break in 😬

Reactions: 13
Sooooo i watched this yesterday and Trevor points out if anyone emphasizes it is legal, ehhhhh still means something dodgey going on 🤣 bloody wishy they wouldn't greenwashy. How do you quantify their wages if you've only given one piece of information? X × 1.5 = ?????????? Mfs...

There are other fallen soldiers amongst us, I can't see other comments like when it says 5 and you see only 2...
View attachment 419595
That second comment 🤣 obviously they’re not paying them 50% above the UK minimum wage

In other news, I’ve now got the Portuguese factory workers on my back
9EB00718-1435-48ED-BE8C-810E2C336C21.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
She sounded like she got 4 espressos injected intravenously. I was trying to fall asleep to it but ended up a little worried about her lmao

maybe it's because she was nervous, but her talking reminded me so much of people in undergrad. Some classmates weren't able to make a full stop and ended up "explaining" every "explanation" further, losing any relevance to the original question after 20 seconds
The teeth though.

Her natural teeth were pretty and suited her face, why has she decided to get these oversized square chompers? Fair enough if she wanted to whiten them a bit but these veneers look horrific.
Wow I’d have loved to have her natural teeth!!

Reactions: 14

View attachment 419595
TALAs argument is ridiculous anyway. The only reason they’re in China is to SAVE MONEY.

The fact that it’s cheaper for them to pay workers’ wages AND ship it from Asia rather than paying workers in the UK tells you everything you need to know 😂

I know for a fact minimum wage in Shanghai (where they have factories) is 22¥ an hour= between £2/£3. It’s cheap for them to manufacture there, end of!

• Heart
Reactions: 39
I think a flats different though, it's much smaller and potentially more safe and secure. A house is much bigger and potentially easier for somebody to break in 😬
Yes, nothing to do with wanting it to look like she has friends, like I said.

Haven’t caught up on the thread because I simply get too angry.

Grace is a disgusting human. I am sorry but there’s no other way of saying it. Her inability to acknowledge her privilege shows her lack of intelligence.Your parents bought your grades and your entry to Oxford, other people build your businesses and you’re their pawn - does that feel good? I’d be so ashamed to own such crappy companies.

• Heart
Reactions: 29
Can’t believe this woman, she really does not want to comment on those defective leggings. And why is she gaslighting me? No one ever questioned the wages or treatment of employees in the portuguese factories
B76182A6-2B16-47C6-8D74-21C21C55210E.jpeg

9795414B-DCBC-4176-A46F-F2140E05D439.jpeg

8CF32EF7-9C2B-4CD2-9AC9-67C26B0D3AAA.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 30
What is up with these companies stating "it is not true" or "believe me you don't know everything" but never backing it with concrete proof or sharing the useful and relevant information.

I was brought up not to trust anyone. My dad says I was raised by a pack of wolves.

Why are strangers so offended that we won't take their word for it.😄

• Heart
Reactions: 26
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.