Grace Beverley #12 Full of conceit, called out in a tweet and boy is it sweet

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
In regards to the ridiculous calendar and the joke about Ziggy being ‘busy’, anyone else have a feeling all those entries literally just say “Ziggy: Walk”? Wouldn’t be surprised if she needed a reminder for that tbh.
Also feb is a rectangle. It’s 4x7?

• Haha
Reactions: 26
In regards to the ridiculous calendar and the joke about Ziggy being ‘busy’, anyone else have a feeling all those entries literally just say “Ziggy: Walk”? Wouldn’t be surprised if she needed a reminder for that tbh.
This kinda bugged me because surely she already knows, because surely she’s the one that filled it in? I mean it’s a google calendar so there’s the possibility of it being linked to someone else’s account, but she is Ziggy’s owner so why would anyone else be inputting ziggy entries??

Reactions: 13
I wonder if she has a dog walker for Ziggy? Otherwise the poor dog is only being walked 2 or 3 times a week!

I have never known anyone to put a reminder to take the bins out 😂😂😂

If you take dog walks, bin days and 5 birthday appointments off the calendar she’s really not that busy 🤷🏼‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 37
This is a very random gripe, but 3 of the last 10 tala posts dedcribe a bra and shorts as cosy, which is 1. Very petitive and 2. A bit of an odd choice to describe a bra and shorts 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Why bro promote this?? 😭
90A76B26-262C-40C1-A984-8EFAE5B11F49.jpeg

D8416A8D-743A-4003-861D-51AC51E49717.jpeg
I’m getting so many tala ads atm and all the clothes look sooo messy in all the pictures. Wouldn’t convince me to buy them tbh, on another one I saw you could fully see the models underwear through the leggings

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 35
Why bro promote this?? 😭
View attachment 413058
View attachment 413064I’m getting so many tala ads atm and all the clothes look sooo messy in all the pictures. Wouldn’t convince me to buy them tbh, on another one I saw you could fully see the models underwear through the leggings
This also looks near identical to a gym shark set I got about 3 years ago...but of course the TALA version has cleavage (highlighting a horribly ill-fitting bra in this case!)

Reactions: 11
Sorry I’m probably really late to the party on this one but was doing some digging for my own research on Gleam.. so what HAS grace done?! There will be one like this for her book soon I’m sure 😂

View attachment 412785View attachment 412792

Lol probably.
This is such a joke. I have been working loads recently, way more calls than this and most of the last few weekends too but I still don’t feel like I could write something like this when I’m well aware that others do SO much more and for so much less pay!! And most of these seem like really trivial items.
Well yeah, the majority of that calendar is bins, birthdays, annual leave and ziggys walks 🙄😂

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I know what I’m voting 🥰
I went to uni with Georgia, her and her byf were hated by a lot of people on campus for having majorly alt right views. Her partner was known as UKIP. She started this whole lazy student after graduating, apparently she did not do well at uni, but I can’t confirm her grades.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 44
I went to uni with Georgia, her and her byf were hated by a lot of people on campus for having majorly alt right views. Her partner was known as UKIP. She started this whole lazy student after graduating, apparently she did not do well at uni, but I can’t confirm her grades.
just had a quick
scroll, she looks so desperate to “make it” as some
kind of influencer/content creator/whatever these people actually do 😫
stick with your day job hun there are more than enough greasy bezos types in the world

Reactions: 17
Lol and there I was feeling bad that we’d corrupted her poll 😭

• Haha
Reactions: 22
I wonder if she has a dog walker for Ziggy? Otherwise the poor dog is only being walked 2 or 3 times a week!

I have never known anyone to put a reminder to take the bins out 😂😂😂

If you take dog walks, bin days and 5 birthday appointments off the calendar she’s really not that busy 🤷🏼‍♀️
My dog gets 2-3 walks a day. I really feel for that poor pooch

Lol and there I was feeling bad that we’d corrupted her poll 😭

Her, her boyfriend and some of their friends pushed for the union to drop the No Platforms policy - which would essentially mean that fascism, racism, transphobia etc, could have platform at the university/union. I’ve just had a look on her FB and she seems to be trying to come back from this, so she could have changed. But I’m going from what I remember about her.

• Wow
83D1DF14-CAE8-4083-BFA8-71194687893D.png

I.E. she’s had her daily dose in tattle flavouring - her new fave

• Haha
Reactions: 43
View attachment 413147
I.E. she’s had her daily dose in tattle flavouring - her new fave
Went to oxford but can’t do less than gcse level maths, lord 😳
Her, her boyfriend and some of their friends pushed for the union to drop the No Platforms policy - which would essentially mean that fascism, racism, transphobia etc, could have platform at the university/union. I’ve just had a look on her FB and she seems to be trying to come back from this, so she could have changed. But I’m going from what I remember about her.
Bruh. Let me guess she’s one of the ‘free speech’ crowd, but what she really means is ‘let me be racist’

Ok get a grip. She is so bleeping triggered over people pointing out her mistakes
DE6401EB-8774-4350-B579-BF1C7594D228.png

4BA2775D-136C-4974-8A5C-4651F1CE40FC.png

Reactions: 11
I don’t get people like Georgia. By the sounds of it, she and her boyfriend are exactly the type of people that would moan about “virtue signalling”. But when presented with someone that is the epitome of a virtue signaller, who says good things for clout but doesn’t actually follow through, what does Georgia do? Defend the tit out of her, of course.

It feels like these people only complain about virtue signalling as a cover for complaining about people that express and act on the need to help the vulnerable. They’re not actually bothered about the insincerity

• Heart
Reactions: 12
I’m sure Megan normally walks and looks after Ziggy anyway so it’s not like Grace really does a lot anyway

• Wow
Reactions: 4
This new Shreddy filter has really pissed me off. It’s basically a ‘what’s my favourite workout’ face filter and it’s JUST ‘booty, bum, glutes’. Literally no other options then? So just because I’m a girl I must only like training my ass? duck off. Women find it hard enough to be taken serious in the gym/fitness industry and tit like this is why.

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 54
Lmao the Shreddy filter has glutes written in 5 different ways in their filter and abs. Again subtly saying that you should work out for a big booty and a flat stomach

This new Shreddy filter has really pissed me off. It’s basically a ‘what’s my favourite workout’ face filter and it’s JUST ‘booty, bum, glutes’. Literally no other options then? So just because I’m a girl I must only like training my ass? duck off. Women find it hard enough to be taken serious in the gym/fitness industry and tit like this is why.
Yes like can’t women have different fitness goals than a big arse

Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.