Grace Beverley #12 Full of conceit, called out in a tweet and boy is it sweet

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
also people who have busy full time jobs that involve a lot of reading etc do no want to spent their spare time reading articles. I spent each day Monday - Friday in front of a computer working hard. In my spare time I’m not reading articles to “better myself” thanks and I doubt many people in a full time busy job would either

Reactions: 42
To pitch in on the Northern accents thing: this is what made me unfollow Grace in the first place because it would grate on me so much. It reminds me of the first job I got after graduating. I'd moved from Manchester down to London for this job, and there was a senior manager there who whenever I spoke to her would often repeat words or sentences I'd said back to her and start laughing at me. And I wouldn't say I have a very strong Manc accent at all, but to her anything that wasn't posh London was amusing 🥴🙄

This manager was the same kind of rich as Grease tho judging by the rumours that went around about her at work. But it was so embarrassing and because I was a little 21 year old graduate and she was a scary senior, so I never said anything about it and just let her laugh at me
read the other replies as well and glad to know im not alone lol - its easy to convince urself that u r sometimes and be paranoid. no one should feel bad and insecure about the way they speak bc its the primary way we express ourselves. i hope grez stops doing this tit but she obvi wont

Reactions: 12
Is that definitely about her? It came out in November 17 and they broke up when, May 2018? IIRC that’s pretty early in their relationship, way too early for the kind of tit he talks about to be happening. It’s not good if he released a song about cheating on her in November 2017 and after the end of the relationship, nearly a year later later wrote a different song (“the one”) talking about texting other girls whilst he was her. :/

if the first song isn’t about her, it’s not better because then it means he did the same thing to two girls. :/

either way, it’s heavy emotionally abusive IMO. If these were problems throughout the relationship, it would have totally fucked Grace’s self-esteem, especially the more she stayed and the more she had strangers saying he was lovely (me included).

The way he speaks about women in the song is a bit sus for a guy that presents himself as peaceful and kind and about equality, too - he says he was out meeting “sluts” in the song he released while he was with Grace (Falling). At best he was trying to offload the blame onto the girls he cheated with, which unfortunately sometimes can work - if you’ve been cheated on by someone you love and have super low self-esteem, you sometimes can’t compute that your partner hurt you and end up putting your hurt onto the other girl, especially if you’ve got internalised misogyny which I think most of us do. I don’t trust men that call women “sluts”

And then to still be publicly pining after her in September, four months after he broke up with her, when he released the new song, “The One”? :/ A bit overly attached for someone that disrespected the relationship enough to go out meeting “sluts”, no????

He could be saying grace thought he was texting with malice when he wasn’t, but that doesn’t cancel the inappropriateness of releasing that song in September & calling other girls sluts

The way he contextualises it with his issues with weed and wanting to be there for his mum (don’t see how his mum comes into him mistreating girls, either, at most all it shows is that Grace maybe wanted to go off with him and go explore and he still wanted to be near his mum) bothers me too. it’s a bit manipulative. I have addicts in my immediate family and it’s just not an excuse tbh, it contextualises it but it doesn’t mean the other person is any more obliged to give you another chance

Falling lyrics: https://genius.com/amp/Aaron-unknown-falling-lyrics
I saw this in the comments of one one of his IG posts with her that’s deleted now- from what I remember it seemed like it was like at a struggle point in the relationship. But of course that could have been inaccurate or I’m remembering wrong!

Totally agree with your analysis!

Reactions: 2
she never seems to mentiomn back injuries in her exercise posts though? (back when she did them)
this! and that back breaking arch, bum out pelvis back pose she does in every pic isn’t exactly back injury friendly 🥴

Reactions: 9
HA, why would you lie about when you bought your printer? Truly bizarre behavior
duck knows, maybe she thinks she sounds ‘down with the poor kids’ 🥴 who couldn’t afford their own printer at uni and had to slum it printing at the library. I dunno what goes through her head when she makes these fibs

Reactions: 17
I just thought about this while seeing this pic again - why would she never wear these bikinis when she actually tans? Wouldn't that avoid having those out of place tan lines? Like she always has her bikini bottoms pulled up but the tan lines are low and straight. It feels like she does this in purpose. Also makes me doubt the tan is natural as she claims.
It has to be deliberate, she must think it genuinely looks good to have two-tone titties.

I'm just so offended for her breasts, in most of her bikini photos you can see the bikini top digging into her boob because she's got it so tight, it looks so painful!

Embrace your natural assets Grace baby, it's okay to not have perfectly round rocks sat on your rib cage. Live your best droopy titty life, free the boobs.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
why do people feel such a need to defend a millionaire who was born into wealth? it blows my mind.
Me too it is bleeping embarrassing, it’s literally just coz she’s a women. Simply change the name to jeff bezos or some other bloke who owns some big company, you wouldn’t post it. It’s bootlicker behaviour, and the fact she is a woman doesn’t change the fact she’s still benefiting from exploiting people to make money for herself. So stop rimming her u bellends

Lmao ffs 💀 what are the results on this so far?
80% yes, so get voting fellas

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Me too it is bleeping embarrassing, it’s literally just coz she’s a women. Simply change the name to jeff bezos or some other bloke who owns some big company, you wouldn’t post it. It’s bootlicker behaviour, and the fact she is a woman doesn’t change the fact she’s still benefiting from exploiting people to make money for herself. So stop rimming her u bellends

80% yes, so get voting fellas
Is voting anonymous because I only have access to my works Twitter account 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Grace "hustle culture is bad"
Also grace "use your coffee break to read some business articles"

• Haha
Reactions: 38
It has to be deliberate, she must think it genuinely looks good to have two-tone titties.

I'm just so offended for her breasts, in most of her bikini photos you can see the bikini top digging into her boob because she's got it so tight, it looks so painful!

Embrace your natural assets Grace baby, it's okay to not have perfectly round rocks sat on your rib cage. Live your best droopy titty life, free the boobs.
It is deliberate - she gave a tip I think in a story (sometime last year maybe? I don't remember) that being tan but keeping your breasts pale gave the illusion of a breast lift. Tbh I'm not a fan personally as it always stood out to me as just a weird tan but to each their own I guess!!

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.