Grace Beverley #12 Full of conceit, called out in a tweet and boy is it sweet

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
she 100% fake tans, nothing wrong with that just pathetic to lie
I remember her saying in a video once about how she and everyone else should wear sunscreen. I remember she wasn't wearing any make-up and said 'ignore that my face is a different colour' pointed at her chest and said 'fake tan' then at her face and said 'factor 50'.

Reactions: 2
As someone who reads academic articles for a living and is currently in marking hell for the undergrad term 1 essays... I wouldn't be doing it over my morning coffee let me put it that way.

Reactions: 30
I think it is @Lalisa_mb u know
dkm🤣🤣🤣 my love for grease bezos is non existent 🥵🥵🥵

Is voting anonymous because I only have access to my works Twitter account 😂
Yeah I just voted on my personal 🤣

girl; obsesses of grease being a boss babe ethical ceo
us; “grace exploits her stag game employed and was born into immense generational wealth, making her not self made‘
girl; haha you’re entitled to your opinion

WTFF what is up w her minions, I’ve never seen someones Following be so sheep and dense

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 12

It is as well
One thing that Grace stans seem to totally miss the point on every time is that people do not "hate" on Grace because of her success. If she purely built her personal brand on fitness and TALA & Shreddy* there would be far less people on this thread. It's the fact that her new(ish) personal brand is that her "business" success is wholly down to her amazing, disrupting, nuanced work ethic and not her blatant privilege is what leaves a sour taste.

* if they were actually ethical, sustainable, fit-for-purpose companies

• Heart
Reactions: 25
One thing that Grace stans seem to totally miss the point on every time is that people do not "hate" on Grace because of her success. If she purely built her personal brand on fitness and TALA & Shreddy* there would be far less people on this thread. It's the fact that her new(ish) personal brand is that her "business" success is wholly down to her amazing, disrupting, nuanced work ethic and not her blatant privilege is what leaves a sour taste.

* if they were actually ethical, sustainable, fit-for-purpose companies
They’re just parroting what grace says herself. She passes off any valid criticism as ‘hating on me coz I’m successful’. She literally cannot fathom the idea there might be people out there who dislike her for multiple other reasons

Oi nah whos posting steve harvey 😭

• Haha
Reactions: 20
voting on twitter is anonymous i've ran my own poll and can never see who votes :)!!! go go go

Reactions: 8
Lol, her new story of her calendar, after we nitpicked her old one. Is she reading here 😂😂

Reactions: 2
Lol, her new story of her calendar, after we nitpicked her old one. Is she reading here 😂😂
For sure!!

I mean, I don't even know what that story means? Like its just random stuff in her calendar that we can't even see🙄

Reactions: 1
It is deliberate - she gave a tip I think in a story (sometime last year maybe? I don't remember) that being tan but keeping your breasts pale gave the illusion of a breast lift. Tbh I'm not a fan personally as it always stood out to me as just a weird tan but to each their own I guess!!
I think I'm just sick of the fakeness of these Insta-Fitspo-Types. Imagine the pull and ACTUAL "influence" she could have if she embraced her natural body and was authentic and honest with her privilege and who she is?

She's clearly getting Botox, has got fake teeth (at 23??), wears clothes and poses in ways which changes how her bod actually looks.. It just makes me sad. And she's "influencing" girls 10 years younger than her.

I'd be having a cold hard look in the mirror at this point if I were her but unfortunately I think she lords self-preservation over anything else.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
I think I'm just sick of the fakeness of these Insta-Fitspo-Types. Imagine the pull and ACTUAL "influence" she could have if she embraced her natural body and was authentic and honest with her privilege and who she is?

She's clearly getting Botox, has got fake teeth (at 23??), wears clothes and poses in ways which changes how her bod actually looks.. It just makes me sad. And she's "influencing" girls 10 years younger than her.

I'd be having a cold hard look in the mirror at this point if I were her but unfortunately I think she lords self-preservation over anything else.
yes this!!! her whole
mentality from the “ceo grind til we die but dont when you’re writing a book pretending not to but still do” fuckery to the every photo being filtered for months now, secret botox, body altering poses, selling workouts but adopting a completely different work out style to the secret trillionaire grandad but still rel8able nearly got kicked out of uni i’m just like u really xxx is sooOoo harmful and that’s the reason so many of us are here. not cos we’re jelly that we don’t have teslas at 23.

• Heart
Reactions: 30
What do we think the scribbled out weekend on her schedule this month is? Cheeky essential business trip? The corresponding colours appear to be Out of Office and some sort of personal/home life based on the other details

Reactions: 10
Sorry I’m probably really late to the party on this one but was doing some digging for my own research on Gleam.. so what HAS grace done?! There will be one like this for her book soon I’m sure 😂

B09AA553-C752-4CD1-98CA-90D7BC1C9A28.png
577DFAE9-4F97-420A-B6EB-5DE766C49D74.png

In regards to the ridiculous calendar and the joke about Ziggy being ‘busy’, anyone else have a feeling all those entries literally just say “Ziggy: Walk”? Wouldn’t be surprised if she needed a reminder for that tbh.
Lol probably.
This is such a joke. I have been working loads recently, way more calls than this and most of the last few weekends too but I still don’t feel like I could write something like this when I’m well aware that others do SO much more and for so much less pay!! And most of these seem like really trivial items.

• Wow
Reactions: 34
They’re just parroting what grace says herself. She passes off any valid criticism as ‘hating on me coz I’m successful’. She literally cannot fathom the idea there might be people out there who dislike her for multiple other reasons

Oi nah whos posting steve harvey 😭
lmao the OP liked the steve harvey gif 😂 i hope she realizes how stupid her tweet was. “should I make an entire video defending a privileged wealthy white girl so she’ll maybe see it and like me?” girl save your energy ✋🏼

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
What do we think the scribbled out weekend on her schedule this month is? Cheeky essential business trip? The corresponding colours appear to be Out of Office and some sort of personal/home life based on the other details
Isn’t that her birthday weekend

Reactions: 5
In regards to the ridiculous calendar and the joke about Ziggy being ‘busy’, anyone else have a feeling all those entries literally just say “Ziggy: Walk”? Wouldn’t be surprised if she needed a reminder for that tbh.
a
witch so “busy” she’s got a diary (assuming paper from the way she said it?) and an online calendar and got time to
fill it in, update and colour code 😫😫😫 year 7 me is so jealous
maybe it’s cos i don’t have the kinda job where i have to be accountable for every minute of my day and can actually do or plan stuff with out having to go on a to do list 🤷🏽‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.