Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

thisisntreal

Chatty Member
The absolute lol of Tala’s most recent blogpost about “how to spot a greenwashed business”...

I can’t tell if it’s for real and they genuinely think they’re not greenwashing, or if their comms team are trolling us.

• Haha
Reactions: 31

blackkcat

She is rather immature / toxic. She acts like she doesn’t care but then dedicates 3-4 stories including passive aggressive videos to it.

• Haha
Reactions: 31

Deeznutslol

VIP Member
Can’t believe this woman, she really does not want to comment on those defective leggings. And why is she gaslighting me? No one ever questioned the wages or treatment of employees in the portuguese factories
B76182A6-2B16-47C6-8D74-21C21C55210E.jpeg

9795414B-DCBC-4176-A46F-F2140E05D439.jpeg

8CF32EF7-9C2B-4CD2-9AC9-67C26B0D3AAA.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 30

ceecee454

Chatty Member
I think I'm just sick of the fakeness of these Insta-Fitspo-Types. Imagine the pull and ACTUAL "influence" she could have if she embraced her natural body and was authentic and honest with her privilege and who she is?

She's clearly getting Botox, has got fake teeth (at 23??), wears clothes and poses in ways which changes how her bod actually looks.. It just makes me sad. And she's "influencing" girls 10 years younger than her.

I'd be having a cold hard look in the mirror at this point if I were her but unfortunately I think she lords self-preservation over anything else.
yes this!!! her whole
mentality from the “ceo grind til we die but dont when you’re writing a book pretending not to but still do” fuckery to the every photo being filtered for months now, secret botox, body altering poses, selling workouts but adopting a completely different work out style to the secret trillionaire grandad but still rel8able nearly got kicked out of uni i’m just like u really xxx is sooOoo harmful and that’s the reason so many of us are here. not cos we’re jelly that we don’t have teslas at 23.

• Heart

DietGossip

VIP Member
As someone who reads academic articles for a living and is currently in marking hell for the undergrad term 1 essays... I wouldn't be doing it over my morning coffee let me put it that way.

judgejohndeed

VIP Member
If I had paid all that money for education for my kids I would be pretty disappointed that they ended up selling tatty gym kit and protein powder for a career😂 I mean maybe my hatred of the influencer ‘profession’ is showing because I guess one way to look at it is that Grace is financially successful, but influencers don’t need years of private education, an Oxford degree and years of music training to do that. Zoella only has A levels. Does Grace ever even mention doing anything musical at all? Seems like a very bad return on the investment tbh.

• Haha
  • Heart

Cookstar

Another 10am start for Grace. The thing is she thinks she actually works so hard! My partner starts work at 5am every day, and finishes at 6pm at the minimum. Although often it is more like 8/9pm. Doing physical work. He gets 10 days vacation a year, and has to work holidays - no Christmas for us last year! And he still wouldn’t say he works so hard. (admittedly we live in a different country with different working norms). But really Grace has no idea what it is actually like for a lot of people. She has no idea what a work day really is .. yet will write a book on productivity.

• Heart

ceecee454

Chatty Member
Convenient...
she could easily still promote them without accepting the food? and just insist they donate one to someone in need? what business can afford to be giving away double the amount of free shit at the moment?
id be really interested to see how
much of her salary she donates to charity....

DietGossip

VIP Member
Does it fall under a GDPR breach if you're sharing private customer service messages with someone not affiliated with your business?

thisisntreal

Chatty Member
SUCH an embarrassment to take them down!! So no one thought she made any valid points 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

I wouldn’t be surprised if the book publisher got involved because she mentioned she was responding to the meme because she has a book coming out (not sure who the publisher is). Probably super bad for their PR
My thoughts exactly! Such bad PR, completely undermining the original “value” in her book. They should drop an additional subtitle in; Working hard (to justify her nonsense, and it’s) hardly working.

• Haha

emm

VIP Member
the lack of any movement in her forehead and the dripping in gold jewelry really screams “relatable business woman” don’t u think?
I also find it funny how she has a full face of quite heavy makeup just to sit around in her house making stories