Grace Beverley #11 I’m a bestseller-to-be, don’t worry - always keep my roommates on cctv

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sorry for posting so much but the amount of people who clearly had no idea about her background literally proves that shes not been explicit enough when talking about her privilege, and as discussed before, the 9k nursery part is literally nothing compared to her multimillionaire grandparent
A30055C9-0ACC-4A08-8CB3-91DCA22DB57D.jpeg

Reactions: 45
If I was born into a family worth over 30m, had a school education worth over 100k, got to live rent free in a house in Kensington and got connections through my hugely successful parents, I reckon I'd be able to start a business just as well as Grace lmfao. The idea that she's somehow achieved this above all odds is hilarious.

• Heart
Reactions: 62
But didn't she accept the student loan for Oxford? Like I thought the whole admin was making sure the student loan payment was paid over to the music college of Oxford Uni for her second year? I could swear she still continued using the student loan once the admin was sorted out. She said something about being able to pay back the loan later on, clearly to take advantage of the time value of money benefit ya know.

Reactions: 4
But didn't she accept the student loan for Oxford? Like I thought the whole admin was making sure the student loan payment was paid over to the music college of Oxford Uni for her second year? I could swear she still continued using the student loan once the admin was sorted out. She said something about being able to pay back the loan later on, clearly to take advantage of the time value of money benefit ya know.
I feel like her story changes on this a lot, but from what I can gather - she planned to take out the tuition fee loan for her first year only. But for some reason (I think her own admin duck up), the loan didn't go through and so at the end of her first term her college demanded payment. She claimed this was the reason she started her guides because she couldn't afford the £9,000, but she has also alluded to ringing up student finance which implies she was able to get the tuition loan anyway so everything was fine.

She has never taken out maintenance loans, but her tuition fee loan situation remains unclear.

Reactions: 20
That saz woman on Twitter is on graces NECK. I really feel this book will be the beginning of the end for grace. All it takes is a few established people that haven’t been paid to have a read and just drag her on Twitter. Unlike her little Instagram bubble where she’s confined herself to, she can’t censor Twitter and it’s full of much more switched on intelligent people that aren’t afraid to call her out

Reactions: 49

She don't give a duck
someone quote tweet queen sarah with some info about the genflow link! she'll have a field day lol

I feel like her story changes on this a lot, but from what I can gather - she planned to take out the tuition fee loan for her first year only. But for some reason (I think her own admin duck up), the loan didn't go through and so at the end of her first term her college demanded payment. She claimed this was the reason she started her guides because she couldn't afford the £9,000, but she has also alluded to ringing up student finance which implies she was able to get the tuition loan anyway so everything was fine.

She has never taken out maintenance loans, but her tuition fee loan situation remains unclear.
I don't think she intended to take the loan out at all - but took it out last minute hence why it didn't go through until later

Reactions: 6
Dying at this thread today!

Yes being born into money doesn’t automatically make you successful but it puts you at a way bigger advantage in life!

At the end of the day, Grace would be nowhere without her family money and instahoe booty pics 🤷🏼‍♀️Just admit it gal

Reactions: 19
Bit tragic when Fiat 500 and Football Twitter are the only people rallying to your defence.

• Haha
Reactions: 38
What i can’t understand about her student loan story is that your student loan is based on your household income so she would never have been able to apply for a student loan, unless both of her parents specifically wrote to whoever the loan is through to say they will not pay it for her? Even on the unlikely chance they did write to say they will refuse to pay it for her, they would still have had to go through her own personal finances to say the maximum she could have received which wouldn’t have been the full 9k

Reactions: 2
What i can’t understand about her student loan story is that your student loan is based on your household income so she would never have been able to apply for a student loan, unless both of her parents specifically wrote to whoever the loan is through to say they will not pay it for her? Even on the unlikely chance they did write to say they will refuse to pay it for her, they would still have had to go through her own personal finances to say the maximum she could have received which wouldn’t have been the full 9k
I think you are mistaken - everyone is eligible for the tuition fee loan regardless of your household income. Your parents could be billionaires and you'd still qualify for the full £9,250 tuition loan. Household income is not taken into account for the tuition loan, so Grace would be eligible for the full amount no matter what.

You're probably thinking of the maintenance loan, where your parents household income is taken into account. But again, even if your parents were billionaires, you are still eligible for the minimum maintenance loan of ~£3,500 a year. But keep in mind Grace has said she didn't apply for the maintenance loan, only the tuition loan.

Reactions: 28
Ughffhfhhhhhhhhhhh it upsets me to the apple core that people are using that stupid and fake news Sun article about her dropping out and being in Law. Like a few of you said,
1. Cringe and
2. Just another way for her to 'eh..scapay' out of this situation.

Wish your account on twitter could just blow up. There is so much information to scare her loyal fans into thinking further than face value. Exactly what happened to me. I can't look at another influencer or business, using social media for marketing, the same ever again. They say ignorance is bliss and it was.

On the side that defends her, the most annoying comeback is when people say something on the lines of "why don't you call out the CEOs of large corporations instead"

Firstly, because journalists have done the job already, we know majority of those large corporations are using exploitative strategies.
No journalist is looking into the potential greenwashing of her company, they're just washing her back at the moment with "great book reviews" scented soap, and her hair with "young female success" extract conditioner.

Secondly, Biiish, I use to watch this gal's vlogs and was genuinely interested in what was happening in her life, she was so cool and relatable. I invested a wee lil part of my heart in her wellbeing and in a way she felt like she was a friend I cared about. Sad I know. 😒
Then all of a sudden, poof, she's no longer a muggle and she is part of the dark arts crowd, not even just dabbling in magic. She is full on liaising with he who must not be named pack. (Which could be Genflow, Gleam, dubious China Suppliers, my man Jo or Mr Bean- Rowan Atkinson, oh wait I meant Rowan Friedrich)
I've never watched a vlog of any other CEO, darn right I'll be commenting on just her companies' posts challenging her claims because bish took that part of my heart and crushed it when she grouped all the the negative experiences on YouTube with her haters along with her positive, loyal followers and ditched everyone to just exploit exploit exploit. She doesn't care one bit for her followers, like seriously, is there anything she is doing that seems authentic and caring for her followers that always support her?

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
Made £80k in the space of a month but still complains endlessly about how Oxford's no job rule was an impediment to her and how she struggled to pay her way through uni. Pick a side Grace - you can't be making tens of thousands every month but also be a poor student lol.
I’m pretty sure someone said on guru gossip site that graces fitness plan was a workout plan that had been created for her and she just copied and pasted. Same as all the other influencer pt people - busybee, Ellie Darby, georgie fit

Reactions: 9
That saz woman on Twitter is on graces NECK. I really feel this book will be the beginning of the end for grace. All it takes is a few established people that haven’t been paid to have a read and just drag her on Twitter. Unlike her little Instagram bubble where she’s confined herself to, she can’t censor Twitter and it’s full of much more switched on intelligent people that aren’t afraid to call her out
Yup Grace is done now. The book is gonna ruin her image when parts are posted all over twitter. 2/1 odds on a #BeKind Instagram story incoming bc she doesn’t understand criticism

• Heart
Reactions: 30
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.