Grace Beverley #11 I’m a bestseller-to-be, don’t worry - always keep my roommates on cctv

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She was scared by the 1k loss on Wednesday, so she bought herself some followers to feel better 🥰
4E3E6A33-DC0E-42C3-90C9-23315666E57F.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 41
Still in the red despite buying followers.

Wonder who the 5people she unfollowed last week were?

Reactions: 2
I saw TALA are doing some kind of charity thing for the mental health charity MIND, and they mentioned they are selling items on their depop as part of the event. Sounds great, I assumed the profits would be going to the charity. But I just checked again it says: "for every item you purchase [from Depop], £1 will be donated to MIND to aid their services within local branches".

But I've counted just 16 new items on their Depop, so that's a grand total of £16 being donated? 😂 Could they be any stingier? I've spent more than that in a single trip to my local MIND charity shop. Surely they could've just donated the profits of those 16 items instead of a quid per item? Might as well not bother donating it's that small.

• Angry
  • Haha
Reactions: 79
I saw TALA are doing some kind of charity thing for the mental health charity MIND, and they mentioned they are selling items on their depop as part of the event. Sounds great, I assumed the profits would be going to the charity. But I just checked again it says: "for every item you purchase [from Depop], £1 will be donated to MIND to aid their services within local branches".

But I've counted just 16 new items on their Depop, so that's a grand total of £16 being donated? 😂 Could they be any stingier? I've spent more than that in a single trip to my local MIND charity shop. Surely they could've just donated the profits of those 16 items instead of a quid per item? Might as well not bother donating it's that small.
That's a bit insensitive of you to say that considering grace has a big mortgage to pay

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 55

This is what pisses me off. As mentioned before all this billionaire bullshit from her and she does this. She won’t ever be a billionaire anyway.

• Heart
Reactions: 16

Hahahaha what a scam, it should be like x% of every £1 spent will be donated. More virtue signalling- shock. (Probs a last minute addition to their depop drop after talking about charities on here earlier today 😂)

I hope mind don’t give tala any publicity for that nonsense

also why does grace need to “revise” for a book interview. Haven’t you written the thing? Or got to clue up on what the editor has actually put in the book lol

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 35
Hi so after watching Graces IG makeup video, it got me thinking... i used to watch gracefituk on youtube and her vids were way more natural did she ever publicly announce/post that she was "quitting" youtube? I just went to her channel and her last vids are about the biznesses, the house, being an entrepreneur etc, so what happened? did she just say like "hey minions im done here?"

I found the IG makeup video so awkward, especially considering she is someone who has obviously been comfortable in front of the camera/doing vlogs/ GRWMs etc

This thread really enlightened me on the type of person she has become since I watched her channel

Reactions: 19
Hahahaha what a scam, it should be like x% of every £1 spent will be donated. More virtue signalling- shock. (Probs a last minute addition to their depop drop after talking about charities on here earlier today 😂)

also why does grace need to “revise” for a book interview. Haven’t you written the thing? Or got to clue up on what the editor has actually put in the book lol
to me this just says she had minimal involvement in the writing, which for her sake I hope is true as her writing style is atrocious

Reactions: 9

the lies about almost being kicked out of uni, mum working full-time, being self-made... can't afford to get caught out!

Reactions: 27
how could she possibly be so high up on the list? what about, say, gym shark or something?

Reactions: 15
Fr I’m pretty sure gymshark beats all of the shortlisted brands in terms of revenue and brand name in regards to active wear brand ...
Understandably lululemon won the best yoga brand

Waiting to get blocked 🥰🥰🥰
Thats the sort of message that will trigger her into replying, she can’t help herself

• Haha
Loooooool talatalks 'meet the team' post, on their website, Grace wasn't asked to sum up her job role into one sentence, probably because she doesn't have one or it is because "nothing" is not a full sentence. 😁😅

• Haha
Reactions: 11

In before Grezzler announces she's a 'best-selling author' this just shows how stupidly easy that title could be earned and how it barely holds any weight anymore

• Haha
Why does grace act like everything tala releases is groundbreaking and revolutionary? It's always 'omg these are the softest EVER' 'THE most supportive' 'the BEST fit your mind will be blown!!'

I get that of course she's gonna hype up her own products but it just comes across as a bit desperate and disingenuous. If a brand is good you shouldn't need to make these massive claims every time you release something, because people will already trust that it'll be high quality. Hype marketing once again!

Reactions: 23

I haven’t watched it but this looks insufferable already.
I can't listen to it, just not gonna put myself through it but just gonna say that to me her lips definitely look different than they used to

Also sorry for double post but "thank you papa johns #adgifted"????? The world is bleeping backwards

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.