Grace Beverley #11 I’m a bestseller-to-be, don’t worry - always keep my roommates on cctv

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Will she use this as an excuse for her 'work trip'? As if that couldn't have been organised virtually from her massive house in London.

And will she be going on a #girlboss bizniz trip for a completely unnecessary event during a global pandemic? 🤔
if you look on their website it’s all very fitness expo circa 2015- no doubt encouraging negative diet culture inspired mentalities 🤮 be proud grace ur moving in absolutely the least progressive direction x

Reactions: 18
I'm going to start referring to anyone who goes to Dubai as anti-LGBT.

Love that they say people are jealous of them going there, but why would I be jealous of people like Grace going to a country I could be arrested in for just existing?

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 47
if you look on their website it’s all very fitness expo circa 2015- no doubt encouraging negative diet culture inspired mentalities 🤮 be proud grace ur moving in absolutely the least progressive direction x
god I remember thinking TALA might actually be good when it started, what a bleeping joke lmao

• Haha
Reactions: 19

Love that they say people are jealous of them going there, but why would I be jealous of people like Grace going to a country I could be arrested in for just existing?
Yep and a quick google search of 'death by stoning in UAE' returns numerous articles of women being stoned to death for 'adultery' and 'obscenity' - including this woman in 2014 who was sentenced while 7 months pregnant: https://emirateswoman.com/woman-sentenced-death-stoning-abu-dhabi/

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 38
Victims of modern slavery famously love an overpriced legging that crumbles at the seam within ten wears 🙄

Is she for bleeping real? I can't believe she's managed to con people en masse into holding her up as some kind of progressive/ethical queen. I really can't believe she's pulled it off. Sponsoring an event in Dubai?! My expectations were low, but holy duck.

Whatever I might think about her, I can't deny she's a master (self) marketer.

Reactions: 32
Interesting shreddy aren’t directly promoting Dubai expo on their page
That'll be because they know they'll get comments criticising them for it, and they don't want those on there publicly and permanently (or until they delete/hide them at least 🙃). You ain't slick, Grace.

Reactions: 14
She has to show off about everything, her entire existence is validated by strangers on social media ... what a freak

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
She has to show off about everything, her entire existence is validated by strangers on social media ... what a freak
I think what is even worse is her "friends" i.e. her assistants, doing the same. Imagine having to spend your Sunday driving round so your flatmate/landlord could take a photo of the "achievement" of paying for an advert?

• Haha
Reactions: 17

Don't forget pro slavery!

Reactions: 15
Honestly everyone needs to stop bleeping normalising dubai as a holiday destination, I don’t get how you can actually put yourself on a plane and go there? Like aside from slavery basically being legal there and the lack of human rights, they literally arrest people for no reason? I saw something last year about a woman who got arrested along with her 5 year old kid, for having a glass of wine on the plane over there. Why tf would you want to go there

• Heart
Reactions: 62
Honestly everyone needs to stop bleeping normalising dubai as a holiday destination, I don’t get how you can actually put yourself on a plane and go there? Like aside from slavery basically being legal there and the lack of human rights, they literally arrest people for no reason? I saw something last year about a woman who got arrested along with her 5 year old kid, for having a glass of wine on the plane over there. Why tf would you want to go there
Yeh I totally agree, same with Saudi Arabia now trying to market itself as a holiday destination. People seem to forget that both are very brutal dictatorships, that can easily use you in the case of some kind of diplomatic spat and there is very little any government can do.
I remember when there was the economic crash and non native people were scrambling to leave Dubai as it is illegal to be in debt there.
When me and my family stopped over in Dubai years ago on the way to Oz my (at the time) 12 year old sister was taking by security and questioned in a private room, absolutely terrifying

• Wow
Reactions: 20
I grew up Muslim and lemme tell y’all a fat % of Dubai ethics are the extreme Muslim views of having to cover up, women are second class citizens, PDA can get you arrested, not allowed sex outside of marriage alongside the cultural muslim views of employees are below you, immense misogyny and sex trafficking - the men in UAE are CRAZY ... I could go on! Oh and you get paid less based on your ethnicity and gender ... it’s disgusting. I’ve been Dubai so many times and I fail to understand why these woke white witches act like it’s such a fantasy place when a lot of their performative tit goes against it ... simply gross and I have no respect for people like this

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 45
That'll be because they know they'll get comments criticising them for it, and they don't want those on there publicly and permanently (or until they delete/hide them at least 🙃). You ain't slick, Grace.
Agreed but I really want them to post so they can get torn apart for it 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.