Grace Beverley #11 I’m a bestseller-to-be, don’t worry - always keep my roommates on cctv

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just copying this over from the Elle Darby thread - The Daily Mail are asking for info on influencers breaking lockdown rules, travelling to Dubai etc to be sent to [email protected]. Does anyone have the screenshots of Grez's time in Dubai?

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 30
Both her housemates are so full of plastic...if they’re getting it for free I get it, but if they’re paying for this, it’s outrageous that a cosmetic surgeon/nurse or whatever is getting money for encouraging insecurity in young women and making them look stiff with filler and botox. They’ve also both got the same brow as grace which I don’t think is a coincidence- starting to think she’s had them microbladed or something
06B35417-6778-47EB-9C6F-A913489B3D6C.jpeg
0C427CA4-4FD6-46CB-B96E-BFFD080C5866.jpeg

• Wow
Reactions: 12
Both her housemates are so full of plastic...if they’re getting it for free I get it, but if they’re paying for this, it’s outrageous that a cosmetic surgeon/nurse or whatever is getting money for encouraging insecurity in young women and making them look stiff with filler and botox. They’ve also both got the same brow as grace which I don’t think is a coincidence- starting to think she’s had them microbladed or something
View attachment 387999View attachment 388001
Is that not the same person?! Yikes.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I’m guessing Tesla’s have a built in camera which films you whilst you drive so you don’t have to do it on your phone 🤪 (don’t know how to screen record sorry)

My bad, she added in her usual small AD print in the corner that she’s not driving 😂🤦

What was the point of getting a car if you aren’t even going to drive it?!

Attachments

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
I’m guessing Tesla’s have a built in camera which films you whilst you drive so you don’t have to do it on your phone 🤪 (don’t know how to screen record sorry)

My bad, she added in her usual small AD print in the corner that she’s not driving 😂🤦

What was the point of getting a car if you aren’t even going to drive it?!
lol she deleted that one, added a story with them in the car and then re-added the first one with the new caption. I gotta ask, where are they going? Bc you are only allowed outside in groups of two? And obvs everywhere else is shut

EDIT: these are the rules. Doesn’t seem local if they are going in a car

Attachments

Reactions: 8
Sorry, I missed the discussion a few pages back about influencers and beauty standards, but I completely agree with everything you have all said! I have also considered fillers myself (for my under eye dark circles which I've hated since I was a kid), but I'm now seeing a Tiktok trend migrate over to IG where people are adding dark circles in with makeup and there's a filter on IG which adds dark circles. Wtf?? Is this a thing now? Are my zombie eyes considered chic now? 😂 Just goes to show that anything can become a beauty standard these days. Grace and her housemates are all morphing into one whilst they follow the same IG beauty standards. I'd absolutely love if they did the dark circles thing tho, that would give me a right laugh.

Like @greenvelvet mentioned in their post, I did a purge on social media and unfollowed so many people that I didn't realise were making me feel unhappy. I felt so much better after. Completely agree that Grace needs some time out from social media as she seems dead behind the eyes lately.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Flora is wearing Tala in her last @backtobristol post
I feel like flora is a pretty accurate representation of what grace would look like without all the filters, makeup and fillers, and jeez when you compare them you can really see just how much grace does to her face

Reactions: 16
She really went and bought that Tesla, got it wrapped, flexed about it all over insta during a pandemic just to have her housemate drive her around in it? 🤢

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 27
Hahahahaha. Even her comebacks are tragic.

It really upsets me how often she posts her dogs privates. If you wouldn’t do the same to a human don’t do it to an animal.

I have a cat and I remember one time at the vets, because he was having trouble urinating she asked if he was ever scratching around his privates. I replied saying to be honest I don’t even know where that is. Because he’s neutered you can’t see that. The vet then said oh I can show you if you want and I was like no thank you, I felt so uncomfortable lol. So I can’t imagine being so fixated with my pets private parts like she is. bleeping weirdo.

Attachments

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 28
Is that not the same person?! Yikes.
I was about to say the same, they all just look practically identical from the same surgeon presumably. Also why has she bought a car if she is never driving it? Is her flatmate driving her car or is that a different one?

• Haha
Just copying this over from the Elle Darby thread - The Daily Mail are asking for info on influencers breaking lockdown rules, travelling to Dubai etc to be sent to [email protected]. Does anyone have the screenshots of Grez's time in Dubai?
Did anyone do this? Hate to hook up the Daily Mail but hate Grace’s attitude towards COVID more.

Last edited:
Reactions: 19
Hahahahaha. Even her comebacks are tragic.

It really upsets me how often she posts her dogs privates. If you wouldn’t do the same to a human don’t do it to an animal.

I have a cat and I remember one time at the vets, because he was having trouble urinating she asked if he was ever scratching around his privates. I replied saying to be honest I don’t even know where that is. Because he’s neutered you can’t see that. The vet then said oh I can show you if you want and I was like no thank you, I felt so uncomfortable lol. So I can’t imagine being so fixated with my pets private parts like she is. bleeping weirdo.
Lol I tried to reply to you on that but unfortunately shes made it so my comments are hidden

Reactions: 9
Did anyone do this? Hate to hook up the Daily Mail but hate Grace’s attitude towards COVID more.
I haven’t, partly because I’ve not got an anonymous email handy, partly because I can’t bring myself to email the Daily Mail - the furthest I’ll go is tag them in a tweet. But I can give the screenshots and video to anyone that wants to!

Lol I tried to reply to you on that but unfortunately shes made it so my comments are hidden
Why hasn’t she blocked you yet if she knows to restrict you?! I find it really strange, like she wants you to see what she’s doing? (Edit: you quoted my post just as I edited it to ask you this, @Deeznutslol haha)

Her friends are all such freaks. It’s probably not pleasant for Ziggy himself to be so horny all the time and they’re doubling down on it to pwn a critic of Grace. Who cares if I’m laughing at my dog being uncomfortable if it means I can show some stranger on the internet who’s boss!!!! /s

Last edited:
I haven’t, partly because I’ve not got an anonymous email handy, partly because I can’t bring myself to email the Daily Mail - the furthest I’ll go is tag them in a tweet. But I can give the screenshots and video to anyone that wants to!
Same. If anyone does it, please refer to certain twitter / insta pages as well in the email

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.