Grace Beverley #11 I’m a bestseller-to-be, don’t worry - always keep my roommates on cctv

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Let's be honest, she definitely tickled the dog's dick to get it to stick out purely for the lolz and bantz

• Sick
Reactions: 19
I haven’t, partly because I’ve not got an anonymous email handy, partly because I can’t bring myself to email the Daily Mail - the furthest I’ll go is tag them in a tweet. But I can give the screenshots and video to anyone that wants to!

Why hasn’t she blocked you yet if she knows to restrict you?! I find it really strange, like she wants you to see what she’s doing? (Edit: you quoted my post just as I edited it to ask you this, @Deeznutslol haha)

Her friends are all such freaks. It’s probably not pleasant for Ziggy himself to be so horny all the time and they’re doubling down on it to pwn a critic of Grace. Who cares if I’m laughing at my dog being uncomfortable if it means I can show some stranger on the internet who’s boss!!!! /s
No clue whatsoever, maybe its to stop people commenting with other accounts bc you don’t realise you’re blocked until you try to look at your comment on another account and you cant see it

Reactions: 3
I’ve been officially blocked for liking a comment on that hideous photo exploiting her dog... I can’t believe how immature she is! 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Doesn't look like there is someone else in the car? Otherwise why would one of the housemates sit in the middle seat?

Screenshot_20210117-135446.png

• Wow
Reactions: 4
Imagine being forced to spend your Sunday chasing that hideous yellow monstrosity.
Such an eye sore.
I really hope they are paying a low rate of rent as they are basically acting like her assistants

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Hahahahaha. Even her comebacks are tragic.

It really upsets me how often she posts her dogs privates. If you wouldn’t do the same to a human don’t do it to an animal.

I have a cat and I remember one time at the vets, because he was having trouble urinating she asked if he was ever scratching around his privates. I replied saying to be honest I don’t even know where that is. Because he’s neutered you can’t see that. The vet then said oh I can show you if you want and I was like no thank you, I felt so uncomfortable lol. So I can’t imagine being so fixated with my pets private parts like she is. bleeping weirdo.
the “10 inches” comment is actually disgusting, wtf is wrong with these people

• Sick
Reactions: 17
Did she seriously get out the car just to run around taking pictures of that fugly bus? In the hotspot of a pandemic? And I don’t give a damn if it isn’t the law here: if you’re outside in a city where you’re passing lots of people within 2m you should be wearing a DAMN MASK.
And that poor guy at the crossing just wants the cross the damn road

• Haha
Reactions: 9
her reply “how old are you?” On her insta to the person calling her out on being inappropriate about her dog really annoyed me. She is clearly the one with an immature attitude making jokes like that about her poor dog.

• Heart
Reactions: 42
the typos in this 🤦🏼‍♀️

also pretty sure you have to first actually “disrupt” the industry in order to “continue” disrupting the industry 🤦🏼‍♀️
How about learning the difference between ‘to’ and ‘too’ as a native English speaker??? Or failing that, just how to do a basic spelling and grammar check on your brand communications. So naff.
her reply “how old are you?” On her insta to the person calling her out on being inappropriate about her dog really annoyed me. She is clearly the one with an immature attitude making jokes like that about her poor dog.
That’s what I thought, like isn’t that the entire point of the comment?? She’s the one laughing at an animal’s willy 🥴

Last edited:
Reactions: 17
She said the same to me when I called her out for travelling to France 🥴🥴🥴

• Haha
Reactions: 26
https://www.thesun.co.uk/sport/football/6209599/sexiest-footballer-tom-derry-tinder-dating/
Maybe he finally found his long term contract 😁

Soooo it seems like last night's not adgifted dessert post revealed her forehead line.
Has she been reading here that only adgifted food and botox filled forehead posts are shared so she posts a voluntary self purchased item with an unedited forehead to prove otherwise?

I've heard if you have wet hair and tie it up often as such you're likely to have fungal, yeast or bacteria growing because of the warm and wet environment and it ends up looking like dandruff. Why Grez is creating the perfect environment for that, everyday, makes no sense.

Maybe she would be less insufferable if we didn't see her photoshopped forehead all the damn time 🤣 listen to your man, Grez, he says you should put unfiltered pics up to show you are are genuine.

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 10

Dubai tiktok

This should have included grace tbh
I think if you make another version of influencers that went to Dubai/on holiday during the pandemic it will get a lot of views. For example including grace and other love island people etc - they always have soo many views and comments

Reactions: 18
I think if you make another version of influencers that went to Dubai/on holiday during the pandemic it will get a lot of views. For example including grace and other love island people etc - they always have soo many views and comments
That is very true actually

Reactions: 8
the typos in this 🤦🏼‍♀️

also pretty sure you have to first actually “disrupt” the industry in order to “continue” disrupting the industry 🤦🏼‍♀️
Also when I first saw this on insta I thought it was beyond Meggan Grubbs new app because of the cloud background

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.