Grace Beverley #11 I’m a bestseller-to-be, don’t worry - always keep my roommates on cctv

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She really doesn't look happy in any of her recent photos or videos

Reactions: 8
This, perfectly said

I’m 19 & I have had Botox (massater) funnily enough I actually got it cause someone here mentioned it when we were talking about monmon lol!! Tho I have Bruxism so it was one of the few ways to reduce the teeth grinding & jaw mass gained. I see injectibles as an opportunity to ENHANCE your face as opposed to altering it to look like someone else ... similar to changing your hair colour ... though not The same as fake tanning (it’s just weird that you want to be a darker skin tone imo and this is coming from a naturally tan Mac nc42 south East Asian girl cause it’s not like I can wash off my skin tone whenever I want without experiencing the repercussions of being brown)

it’s just really really sad that influencers and consequently young women feel they have to look a certain way to be deemed good enough for themselves 😢😢😢 whilst men out here haven’t moisturised in 4 days, showing up looking like that smh not good enough these standards are not equal by any measurement
Sorry for going off topic, but can I ask how you're finding the masseter botox? I've been thinking about it, funnily enough also since I saw the discussion about monmon 😅

Reactions: 4
Why is she so obsessed with the dogs penis? Its not even immaturity at this point its just weird
She’s so vulgar! When there were obviously so many other pictures to choose from. Couldn’t imagine my CEO posting a photo/caption like that🤢

Reactions: 18
Because she isn’t getting any herself 😂
i wonder this u know, all these power mad women ceo Bos$ bAb3s - wojld they be so het up if they just had a good shag more than annually? cos i know a massive orgasm does wonders for me when i’m feeling that way out

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Looks like her housemates are just as weird about it as her... honestly feel sick at the way they’re talking about it...
Um, if this is their idea of humour then I feel sorry for them. Grace's obsession with that dog's dick is actually unhinged. Once or twice you could have a snigger at it, but it's a regular feature of her content at this stage and it makes me feel ill every time I see it

Reactions: 23
Because she isn’t getting any herself 😂

Hmm pretty sure she still dates a lot but doesn’t make it public knowledge. I remember she mentioned recently that one of her pics from Feb that looked like a regular work pic was just before going on a date and also my flatmate saw her on a picnic date in Clapham Common in July/August time. Also bear in mind when she first got with Aaron it was a one night stand and they didn’t expect it to be a relationship so I don’t think she’s a stranger to that kind of thing (no judgement) curious to know if she has a boyfriend atm. She never seems to take any time to be single after breakups.

Reactions: 13
Sorry for going off topic, but can I ask how you're finding the masseter botox? I've been thinking about it, funnily enough also since I saw the discussion about monmon 😅
I had it done 2 months ago cos the pain in my TMJ was out of control I could barely eat. I’m now almost pain free and get a top up next month. I hope this starts to provide some headache relief too as I hold tension in my jaw. I had 25 units each side and had additional 10 units added each side 2 weeks later. 10/10 recommend. Feel free to inbox me if you have more questions. I have had Botox all over my face (I’m old lol)

• Heart
Reactions: 9
I had it done 2 months ago cos the pain in my TMJ was out of control I could barely eat. I’m now almost pain free and get a top up next month. I hope this starts to provide some headache relief too as I hold tension in my jaw. I had 25 units each side and had additional 10 units added each side 2 weeks later. 10/10 recommend. Feel free to inbox me if you have more questions. I have had Botox all over my face (I’m old lol)
Thanks, was going to message you but tattle not allowing me for some reason 🤔

Reactions: 1
Um, if this is their idea of humour then I feel sorry for them. Grace's obsession with that dog's dick is actually unhinged. Once or twice you could have a snigger at it, but it's a regular feature of her content at this stage and it makes me feel ill every time I see it
the fact that there were 2 other perfectly good photos as well, she could have just .. not posted that one ??

Reactions: 9
Did it change the shape of your face a lot after? I’ve been debating it as I have a problem with bruxism due to the side effects of concerta, however I don’t actually have over developed jaw muscles and I really don’t want to change the shape of my face in any way whatsoever. I literally only want it to stop the grinding

Reactions: 4
Did it change the shape of your face a lot after? I’ve been debating it as I have a problem with bruxism due to the side effects of concerta, however I don’t actually have over developed jaw muscles and I really don’t want to change the shape of my face in any way whatsoever. I literally only want it to stop the grinding
Not that I can see. My dentist did take photos to compare so I’ll see those in feb, but I can’t physically notice it myself.

Reactions: 2
Hahaha honestly whoever said pointed out monmon got massater Botox thanks so much! I was gonna get jawline filler cause I thought it helped but then I researched it and was like wow this is exactly what I needed ... had a consultation with a doctor in central london & they were happy to give me 15 Units per side, in two weeks I saw a difference in my teeth grinding & in 3 weeks people were telling me my jaw looked slightly slimmer (if I pointed it out they could tell) though right now two months in I definitely feel a massive chunk of my teeth grinding has reduced & my jawline is MUCH slimmer and noticeable from people. I’m really really glad I got it done, has helped my teeth grinding so much (gave me headaches, teeth pain etc and an uneven jaw) & luckily the slimmer jawline was a side effect that has helped with my confidence a lottt cause I missed having an even profile, of course your mileage may vary though I don’t think I need to go for a top up anytime soon despite the recommended 4-6 week check up time

thanks mon mon xxxx

Not that I can see. My dentist did take photos to compare so I’ll see those in feb, but I can’t physically notice it myself.
Yeah around 2 weeks in I didn’t notice it myself, though when I pointed out to my friends they mentioned they said my jaw area looked less fat though I was still concerned so I did a reviewal after a month & my doctor said wait the full 6 weeks. Lockdown happened again so I’m at 2 months now and I definitely see the results on the aesthetic basis now. If I wanted to which I am considering getting jawline filler to enhance my jaw area by like 1ml on each side, I would feel happy to do so given my massater muscles have slimmed down / has less face fat there now

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.