Grace Beverley #10 essential bizniz trips, bras that throw out ur nips, #GirlBoss tips

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
she says in the second pic 😊
What the fawk they made a complaint and shreddy deleted it 😭 this is too much

What on earth is going on? People hated the front seam on the skinlux so they... edited it off?
442B7782-3B71-4A1C-8103-C3C5A3D1EC87.jpeg
5A6F4598-ACEF-4CAB-AC2C-D891D57B9A1E.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 41
Just looking at this picture of the “side boob detailing” bra, as soon as she leans forward this is gonna be revealing the entire boob!
54AE502D-5AC3-4D83-8CA0-AC582C3AFE65.jpeg

• Wow
Reactions: 2
Surely this is some kind of false advertising? Also...if you have to edit the seam out to sell your dopey products, maybe take the hint and take the seam itself out? Lord give me strength
Its actually the zinnea leggings in the pic, which they’ve now clarified, but it just shows they don’t even know their own products. The social media team are incompetent af

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Also I've been ridiculously busy and trying to keep up and i'm late but wow the biggest trigger for me recently was how she did 60% discounts for TALA!!!!!!! What the absolute duck!!! What hypocrisy!!! And her minions will still defend her. She really can do no wrong in their eyes can she. What absolute insanity. She's going back on everything she used to spout with her full chest. What a hill to die on.
This is ridiculous. I'm angry for Oxford students who must've been angry watching Grace get away with so much. Why is she allowed to use her influencer status as an excuse to miss uni course work, mocks, chorals, be late to seminars and everything? How did she get a "high 2.1" even with all of this? There's no way she was submitting quality work no what.

Reactions: 30
I used to watch her YouTube when she was at uni and was always baffled by how she seemed to just get through everything without really doing anything. So many of her videos were her waking up at like 11, going to the gym, then going to make lunch, and it would be afternoon by the time she studied. Don’t get me wrong, I got a 2.1 and spent most of uni not doing work and having to cram by final year but you don’t get away with that sort of thing at Oxford or Cambridge. My cousin and one of my friends studied at Cambridge and felt enormous pressure, hardly went on nights and had to work so hard so I’m confused how she managed to go home so much, go to events in London, work on her businesses etc. She must know people that got her in to the uni in the first place as she doesn’t seem to be very musical to begin with ?! The entry requirements and interview processes are so difficult to get past in the first place

Reactions: 33
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.