Grace Beverley #10 essential bizniz trips, bras that throw out ur nips, #GirlBoss tips

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
OT and sorry if this has been mentioned but isn’t Montana from a tier 4 area? Is she even allowed to go abroad?!
Not allowed technically but because people from other tiers are coming to London airports to travel I don't think theyre really monitoring it in the airport. A classic case of just because you CAN doesn't mean you SHOULD though. Myself and a few others I know were supposed to fly home from London to Ireland for Christmas and decided to cancel our flights because of everything going on, even though they aren't stopping people going to Belfast. But these influencers will jet off halfway across the world without a second thought for anyone but themselves because they think they deserve it after working soooo hard doing a few ads on insta. Parasites of society they are

• Sad
Reactions: 28
POV: you’re Grace’s hairline screaming for help

also anyone else find it super strange that the entirety of this year’s posts on her insta have been her and no one else? Tactical move for when her friends get kicked out for missing a daily “kissing grace’s arse” speech?

Last edited:
Reactions: 17
Are these people on crack?
She looks a sweaty sloppy mess. Who on earth wants a tutorial or a skincare routine that would make them look like this?
She’s got foundation on you can see where it’s worn off above her left eyebrow and it’s pink. Skincare routine: slap oil and foundation on your face

• Haha
Reactions: 15
How long before she gets a gifted transplant to bring that hairline down?

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Why do people beg these mega rich people for their skin care routine? People are surely not that thick - her clear skin isn’t because of some kind of specific routine she just discovered. It’s because she has access to premium dermatologists and aestheticians.

Her skin got better as she got richer... hmm I wonder why?! /s

• Haha
Reactions: 38
Are these people on crack?
She looks a sweaty sloppy mess. Who on earth wants a tutorial or a skincare routine that would make them look like this?
How her skin not feel absolutely disgusting?

I get the tiniest bit of oil around my nose from my glasses resting on them and I feel gross. Her whole face is covered in tit.

Reactions: 16
Her most recent post is 100% a response to all the posts on here about how she always uses story filters! Tactical move to prove she’s ReLaTeAbLe

we’re onto you greasy Grez

• Haha
Reactions: 22
I was actually shocked when I seen her latest post, I thought it was a joke. I have naturally oily skin but nowhere near as oily looking as whatever Grace has done to her face there. Why would anyone intentionally do that to themselves 🤦🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 10
Yeh I’m a bit baffled because it would make more sense if she was suggesting she was fresh faced with no make up on and had just done her night time skin regime, but she’s clearly got foundation on and is dressed for the day. I’m all for a dewy complexion but not full on wet

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.