Grace and Grace

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
are they even staying in Paris for a long time - as they mentioned that they are moving apartments in like a month....
so is it just a long term airb&b situation?
Renting in Paris is hard especially for Brits nowadays. You often need a French guarantor, employer or spouse and they have neither.

Reactions: 4
What are they gonna do between now and December? Just get dressed, go for coffee / pastry, shop and take pictures all day everyday? If that’s the life of an influencer then I don’t want it. It sounds great on the surface but deep down that is not going to fulfil anyone. Such a wasted opportunity

• Haha
Reactions: 28
What are they gonna do between now and December? Just get dressed, go for coffee / pastry, shop and take pictures all day everyday? If that’s the life of an influencer then I don’t want it. It sounds great on the surface but deep down that is not going to fulfil anyone. Such a wasted opportunity
💯 They’re just preparing to be rich Essex housewives who do nothing. Did you see them STANDING OUTSIDE the Dior show? If they’d worked hard they could’ve been proper influencers and got invited in 🤦🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 11
I’m convinced they’re only living there for pictures. They haven’t embraced anything ‘French’ they haven’t gone to any galleries or whatever without the sole purpose of a picture there’s more to France than croissants and baguettes and shopping

Reactions: 19
I’m convinced they’re only living there for pictures. They haven’t embraced anything ‘French’ they haven’t gone to any galleries or whatever without the sole purpose of a picture there’s more to France than croissants and baguettes and shopping
I think it all comes down to maturity which they lack massively. If I were them, 2 girls with social media experience and a fashion qualification, I’d be looking for a job in fashion marketing or soemthing like that. Even if it’s an unpaid internship - where better than Paris. But they won’t do that because then they couldn’t go on dates and wander round coffee shops all day everyday. It’s laziness aswell

Reactions: 15
They moved to Paris to do the exact same things that they do in London. We already know their content isn’t going to change or improve either. I know it’s great experiencing the world but it doesn’t really count if all they’re going to do is eat pasta and take pictures 🫣

Reactions: 14
They’re SOOOO boring ffs a fashion qualification and do nothing w it. Create a brand, apply for internships in Paris or other countries, research fashion. SHOW us the world of fashion. Get your foot in the door ffs

Anyone who mentioned gossip threads in anyway clearly reads their own. Grace S saying their chatty makeup video will “end up on a hate forum” made it so obvious she looks herself up. Hi Grace! 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
We have good news as Grace F suddenly realizes that her tan looks orange and she wants to tone it down yay!!!!

Reactions: 10
We have good news as Grace F suddenly realizes that her tan looks orange and she wants to tone it down yay!!!!
I hope she finds confidence in her natural skin, she’ll look so much better without it. Even if she just toned it down to a light layer of light fake tan she’d like 100% better.

Reactions: 10
Have they only just learned what Cheugy means or something? Why are they randomly overusing a word that’s been around for a decade.

Reactions: 8
Yeah they said in one of their recent videos that they were struggling to get a rental for the year so the next option was to rent air bnb’s for around a month at a time
surely they will be like £100+ per night?!

Reactions: 1
Sorry they’re some embarrassing the fact they hunted down the fashion show n weren’t invited then made videos claiming to get ready for the show when really they stood outside like 😭 have some shame. They post as if they’re fancy n rich which to an extent they are and I mean that in regards to foley but Grace s hair is terrible sorry
BC97C5E9-D340-4460-8323-FADE3B74EF4B.png

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Sorry they’re some embarrassing the fact they hunted down the fashion show n weren’t invited then made videos claiming to get ready for the show when really they stood outside like 😭 have some shame. They post as if they’re fancy n rich which to an extent they are and I mean that in regards to foley but Grace s hair is terrible sorry View attachment 2025549
Saw this! SO EMBARRASSING. They didn’t even manage to wangle invites to off-schedule shows did they? They need new management / an ounce of hustle 😂

• Haha