Grace and Grace

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh, haha, I didn’t think they still bothered with YouTube!
They rarely post and when they do it the same shite every time 😭 they really should consider other career paths cos it’s clear they don’t care about this one

• Haha
Reactions: 7
They rarely post and when they do it the same shite every time 😭 they really should consider other career paths cos it’s clear they don’t care about this one
G&G video checklist:
• travelling somewhere and somehow making it the most boring content ever
• atrocious trend hungry outfits
• clip of them in a restaurant with terrible audio
• clip of them eating takeaway in hotel
• “we’ve just been out to get pics of insta”
• mention of a night out they’ve had with 0 content from it
•undisclosed ad
• no outro, just an abrupt ending.

Reactions: 12
G&G video checklist:
• travelling somewhere and somehow making it the most boring content ever
• atrocious trend hungry outfits
• clip of them in a restaurant with terrible audio
• clip of them eating takeaway in hotel
• “we’ve just been out to get pics of insta”
• mention of a night out they’ve had with 0 content from it
•undisclosed ad
• no outro, just an abrupt ending.
Don’t forget the pasta

• Haha
Reactions: 5
764.7K likes, 3,898 comments, Paris with your bestie >

oh no, they have some competition🤣
I made a thread the other day about Isobel Lorna, I think they have the same management as they’ve been at quite a lot of the same events…

Reactions: 2
Why do they never reply when people ask where their clothes are from . even if it has only three or less than 10 comments and it was posted two minutes ago they don’t reply to tell people were their closed from. Aren’t they meant to be fashion people like she shouldn’t they be sharing where they got something from they’re low-key gatekeeping for no reason.

Reactions: 4
Just watched their q&a and it’s so boring. They seem lost in life like they are trying to keep up with other influencers. Both of them come across as immature and don’t want to expand their horizons. Can definitely see Grace S getting a boob job like she mentioned.

Reactions: 3
Just watched their q&a and it’s so boring. They seem lost in life like they are trying to keep up with other influencers. Both of them come across as immature and don’t want to expand their horizons.
It was Grace F saying she’d be a trophy wife if she didn’t have youtube 💀 like how unambiguous and lazy do you have to be

• Haha
Reactions: 8
i struggle to see who their target audience is or who actually watches them?

grace F is far too young for the 'elegant' influencers (think alex coll, freya killin, kate hutchinson et al) but i'd defo say that's her niche, and then grace S is almost too 'different' in style for normal influencers. i dunno, they're a funny pairing in terms of marketability. i definitely think they'll see more success individually as they get older

Reactions: 2