Grace and Grace

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Blonde Grace doesn’t let the other Grace talk ffs she talks over her and puts herself in the shots knowing other Grace isn’t in focus. Grace f is way more interesting n would do amazing solo if she had a little more confidence. Grace s doesn’t shut up and he thinks she’s the tit Grace f seems super sweet humble and like such a nice girl

Reactions: 5
Blonde Grace doesn’t let the other Grace talk ffs she talks over her and puts herself in the shots knowing other Grace isn’t in focus. Grace f is way more interesting n would do amazing solo if she had a little more confidence. Grace s doesn’t shut up and he thinks she’s the tit Grace f seems super sweet humble and like such a nice girl
I agree, Grace S gives off total mean girl vibes whereas Grace F, although she comes off as real ditzy seems nice enough at the core of it all.

Reactions: 6
Grace f’s bday literally being over 2 months ago and only now uploading her what I got for my bday. Just don’t do it.

Reactions: 7
Grace f’s bday literally being over 2 months ago and only now uploading her what I got for my bday. Just don’t do it.
When did they get back from New York cause could that be why? I did think it was abit odd how late it was, at this point I agree just don’t do it

edit just started watching it, she filmed it before her birthday so end of October/start of November, like girl what is the excuse?

Reactions: 1
I think Grace S is a total mean girl omggg. Even the way she talks to Grace F is wild but I think it stems from insecurity- when they first started out Grace F was definitely the better looking of the two (arguably still now but she has a great figure). The jealousy really shows

Reactions: 9
I think Grace S is a total mean girl omggg. Even the way she talks to Grace F is wild but I think it stems from insecurity- when they first started out Grace F was definitely the better looking of the two (arguably still now but she has a great figure). The jealousy really shows
I agree. Grace S is extremely insecure. Grace F has always been sure of her style and has stayed true to herself. Grace S doesn’t seem to know where she fits in

Reactions: 6
Are they still virgins? I’m so puzzled!
i get what you're saying but tbh good for them if they are, seems to be the 'trend' currently for young people to be expected to have a bodycount of 287593875 by the age of 18 lol. love that for them if they've not been affected by it and are taking it at their own pace

i get what you're saying but tbh good for them if they are, seems to be the 'trend' currently for young people to be expected to have a bodycount of 287593875 by the age of 18 lol. love that for them if they've not been affected by it and are taking it at their own pace
It’s not a trend. Teenagers/early 20s have been like that for decades. It’s just all the hormones lmao.
I do agree though that it’s alright to take whatever at your own pace. I would be surprised if they are considering how binty they are about boys.

Reactions: 4
Nah how are they still uploading New York vlogs where the Christmas tree is getting lit up, it’s nearly February 🫠

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I think as much as you’d think boys would wanna go for them I feel like the amount of date stories they have they are the problem. Why bring your friend on a date … it’s a date not a social event but Grace s seems extremely stuck up. Being an ‘influencer’ definitely gives her an ego boost

• Heart
Reactions: 11
their new video like why are they shocked they can't get a flat in Paris. Parisians don't like non-French speakers they should know that by now, estate agents aren't going to be interested in trying to speak English when they have lists of French people wanting a flat too

Reactions: 17
their new video like why are they shocked they can't get a flat in Paris. Parisians don't like non-French speakers they should know that by now, estate agents aren't going to be interested in trying to speak English when they have lists of French people wanting a flat too
Getting a flat in London / any other U.K. city is hard enough never mind abroad. It’s the way the thought they could just hop in a plane and live there so easily. Very naive

Reactions: 14
Getting a flat in London / any other U.K. city is hard enough never mind abroad. It’s the way the thought they could just hop in a plane and live there so easily. Very naive
yeah as someone that's been through trying to find somewhere to rent twice in the last year it is a FULL TIME job with having to call estate agents, replying to listings asap and book viewings for the same/next day and it can takes agesssss when they were complaining I was like this is literally what it's like renting in the UK too

Reactions: 5
yeah as someone that's been through trying to find somewhere to rent twice in the last year it is a FULL TIME job with having to call estate agents, replying to listings asap and book viewings for the same/next day and it can takes agesssss when they were complaining I was like this is literally what it's like renting in the UK too
They have the mindset of “well we have money so why don’t they want us”. Yes maybe they earn a decent amount but the income isn’t stable. I work in the NHS and know that’s the reason I got accepted above people that probably make more money but might be self employed

Reactions: 9
They have the mindset of “well we have money so why don’t they want us”. Yes maybe they earn a decent amount but the income isn’t stable. I work in the NHS and know that’s the reason I got accepted above people that probably make more money but might be self employed
im not self employed but I have friends who are and they had a really hard time with it as it’s easy and faster to get tenants signed that arent self employed as you can see payslips/talk to an employer when you’re self employed the process is longer so most estate agents will just go for someone that isn’t to get it off the market quickly
My friends had to pay 6 months upfront as they didn’t have payslips to prove income whereas for me in like 5 minutes they could see exactly how much I earn per month and that was fine, G&G should ask one of their parents to sign as a guarantor to speed it up I assume their parents have normal jobs G F seems incredibly wealthy

Reactions: 3
im not self employed but I have friends who are and they had a really hard time with it as it’s easy and faster to get tenants signed that arent self employed as you can see payslips/talk to an employer when you’re self employed the process is longer so most estate agents will just go for someone that isn’t to get it off the market quickly
My friends had to pay 6 months upfront as they didn’t have payslips to prove income whereas for me in like 5 minutes they could see exactly how much I earn per month and that was fine, G&G should ask one of their parents to sign as a guarantor to speed it up I assume their parents have normal jobs G F seems incredibly wealthy
I’m pretty sure a guarantor has to be in the same country, I know that’s an issue a lot of international students have when trying to rent

I’m pretty sure a guarantor has to be in the same country, I know that’s an issue a lot of international students have when trying to rent
oh yeah that's probably true, I moved house a few months ago and they were asking for a LOT more information than the last time I rented, like 3 months payslips and 3 months bank statements from both me and my boyfriend as well as more than 1 proof of address each and passports etc and wanted it all within like 2 days I was thinking this must be so stressful if you're actually not from the UK

Reactions: 7