Grace and Grace

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How can grace s afford all those skims clothes … sorry but surely they return thing. Grace f reuses items which I love but Grace s thinks she’s kylie

• Heart
Reactions: 4
How can grace s afford all those skims clothes … sorry but surely they return thing. Grace f reuses items which I love but Grace s thinks she’s kylie
They’re probably making alright money on the clothes they’re getting free and then selling on depop. They won’t have to pay tax or anything on those returns just depop fees, and since it was all free anyway it’s a +£

Reactions: 7
i get what you're saying but tbh good for them if they are, seems to be the 'trend' currently for young people to be expected to have a bodycount of 287593875 by the age of 18 lol. love that for them if they've not been affected by it and are taking it at their own pace
TOTALLY not judging - I was an olddddd virgin - but they (especially Grace S) come across so sexually. Bit odd is all…

Reactions: 1
They keep saying they’ve worked from the age of 12 as if they’ve been slaving away 😭😭 like you’ve had to sit n edit videos
---

The video is titled how much we spent yet first few minutes is they don’t know how much they spent n don’t want to know ..

Reactions: 14
“I want to go to Japan but we need someone who speaks Japan” - Grace S 💀

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 18
Their ‘say it or shot it’ video was so dull! All they do is say the initials of two boys they were talking to abs don’t answer anything remotely interesting. Why has their content dropped so much? Boring

Reactions: 10
Their ‘say it or shot it’ video was so dull! All they do is say the initials of two boys they were talking to abs don’t answer anything remotely interesting. Why has their content dropped so much? Boring
It was SO boring. They were repeating the same stories and spilling no tea

Reactions: 5
So much second hand embarrassment. It’s like wearing an ‘I ❤ NY’ T-shirt to Times Square 😒

I never get why they don’t take the Eurostar - they kept moaning about luggage limite on planes so… do the better alternative?!
You must know the french/Parisians are sneering and loling behind these girls backs wearing shite like this. Looks like something from tammy (rip) ffs

Reactions: 6
So much second hand embarrassment. It’s like wearing an ‘I ❤ NY’ T-shirt to Times Square 😒

I never get why they don’t take the Eurostar - they kept moaning about luggage limite on planes so… do the better alternative?!
Despite the P A R I S I actually thought she looked great

• Haha
Reactions: 3
They keep saying they’re not showing where they’re living for ‘safety reasons’ but if you actually look in the back of their photos in the apartment it is not fancy, like, at all. Embarrassed rather than safety conscious?!

Reactions: 12
are they even staying in Paris for a long time - as they mentioned that they are moving apartments in like a month....
so is it just a long term airb&b situation?

Reactions: 2
are they even staying in Paris for a long time - as they mentioned that they are moving apartments in like a month....
so is it just a long term airb&b situation?
Yeah they said in one of their recent videos that they were struggling to get a rental for the year so the next option was to rent air bnb’s for around a month at a time

Reactions: 4