Grace and Grace

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This is a common misconception - it's 90 days within the preceding 180 days and it's on a rolling basis. E.g. if I had spent 15 days in Italy November 16th-30th, 15 days in Austria December 8th-22nd, 15 days in Switzerland (in the Schengen area, so it still counts) 4th-18th January and then spent 15 days in Slovenia in March, then I could go to France for all of April (30 days), which would take me up to 90 days within the 180 period from 16th November -14th May and I wouldn't be able to re-enter the Schengen zone.

The period wouldn't exactly "reset" - the 180 days preceding and proceeding the date of entry/exit are what count. In the above example, I'd be able to re-enter on 15th May and stay for up to 15 days, as my stay in Italy would fall outside that 180-day period. I would then need to leave until at least 7th June, which is when I could spend another 15 days, as the trip to Austria wouldn't be in the relevant period, and so on and so forth.

I appreciate that the above sounds convoluted, so here is the Gov.uk advice for British people visiting the Schengen zone:

Your total stay in the Schengen area must be no more than 90 days in every 180 days. It does not matter how many countries you visit. The 180-day period keeps ‘rolling’.

To work out if your stay is within the 90 day limit, use the following steps.

1. Check the date you plan to leave the Schengen area on your next trip.
  2. Count back 180 days from that date to get the start of the 180-day period.
  3. Add up the number of days you have already spent in the Schengen area in that 180-day period (you can use the dates stamped in your passport showing when you entered and left a country).
  4. Work out how many days you will spend in the Schengen area on your next trip. Add this number to the number of days you worked out in step 3.
  5. Check that the total number of days is not more than 90.

Source: 1. https://www.gov.uk/travel-to-eu-schengen-area#:~:text=Your total stay in the,limit, use the following steps.
2. Am a lawyer
3. It's the bane of my existence and those of my friends

Again, I'm wondering what visa they have.
Duno then Grace F has an Irish passport if that helps 🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 1
I may be imagining things but I could have sworn they mentioned visas in passing in one of their vlogs running up to the “move”. I believe Grace S was having trouble with hers? But I’m sure they definitely do have visas.

Reactions: 1
I was wondering what is with her hair lately, she used to do it so nicely but now she over does it
I’m convinced grace s doesn’t tell her because she’s enjoying that the tide has turned and the majority of the comments are really positive about her on their tiktok

Reactions: 5
Grace S’ outfit. Oh. My. God. She is DEVOID of style and taste 🤢🤢🤢
They look like they’re both on two completely different holidays with those outfits 😂 Grace F is giving teacher on a school trip and Grace S is giving Magaluf with the girls straight after turning 18

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Serious question - do we think she’s using Ozempic..?
No definitely not lol. They wouldn’t know how to obtain it. But I’ve noticed how thin she has gotten too!! Thought it was just my eyes as she has always been small

Reactions: 12
No definitely not lol. They wouldn’t know how to obtain it. But I’ve noticed how thin she has gotten too!! Thought it was just my eyes as she has always been small
I reckon they barely eat during the week to save money for their over the top meals out at the weekend

• Heart
Reactions: 13
It’s easy enough, sadly… she looks so ill and it’s making her face look gaunt. Maybe they should learn to cook? Oh wait, that’s not ‘aesthetic’ enough 😒

Reactions: 2