Grab life by the Hauls

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So the kids have missed her slogging.Yeah okay 🐂:poop:

A meal deal for the kids packed lunch because we know she can't cope.

You can certainly see and hear she is struggling and has pregnancy diabetes again.

Wait until the next kid is here Sam you wont know whether your coming or going.

Giving Lucas processed crap snacks to keep him quiet and that pack of pork would not feed all of them surely?

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
Gummys disappeared now fat Sams back haha, honestly couldn't make this stuff up.

I haven't and won't be watching, I only went on and screenshot the junk, but omg a meal deal for lunch, I take it thats for the overweight boy that has them twisted round his finger and will only eat branded food

What a disgrace of a haul!! How will that shitshow feed them??

mother YouTubers do it so much better than this absolute (greggs cheese and bacon) melt!!

She is nervous because she has a 9 month old and is 20 weeks pregnant.

Good luck love you are going to need it.

Are they both aware that you can have sex without getting pregnant🤷‍♀️

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
I think Dave has clocked out and over it all apart from keeping his widgy wet.
She is so worried about this pregnancy and Dave has said enjoy it because its the last pregnancy.

Will that be until she is classed has available for work for their benefits?

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
I think Dave has clocked out and over it all apart from keeping his widgy wet.
She is so worried about this pregnancy and Dave has said enjoy it because its the last pregnancy.

Will that be until she is classed has available for work for their benefits?
It won't be their last, watch her reaction to Dave saying that and her eye movements. She didn't like him saying that at all.

I don't know the R Family, but yes it's a shame..

Could be a wake up call for Sam, with her Dave being so overweight and under a LOT of stress

Reactions: 1
I don't know the R Family, but yes it's a shame..

Could be a wake up call for Sam, with her Dave being so overweight and under a LOT of stress
With all due respect, Dave and Sam could have at least talked about a more permanent kind of birth control a while ago. I know it's none of our business but the stress that weighs heavy on Dave's shoulders is somewhat self inflicted. He could have had the 'snip' but I'm guessing Sam was against that. Maybe both of them wanted a super large family and that's great but look at the end result. They are both obese, they eat a lot of convenience food and that's ok in moderation but I can see from the food hauls it's not just occasionally. The amount of stress of providing for such a large brood is taking it's toll on him now so if he gets sick and can't work, what then? As we don't see the kids, I wonder if any of them are also overweight from what she feeds them.

With all due respect, Dave and Sam could have at least talked about a more permanent kind of birth control a while ago. I know it's none of our business but the stress that weighs heavy on Dave's shoulders is somewhat self inflicted. He could have had the 'snip' but I'm guessing Sam was against that. Maybe both of them wanted a super large family and that's great but look at the end result. They are both obese, they eat a lot of convenience food and that's ok in moderation but I can see from the food hauls it's not just occasionally. The amount of stress of providing for such a large brood is taking it's toll on him now so if he gets sick and can't work, what then? As we don't see the kids, I wonder if any of them are also overweight from what she feeds them.
Yes I agree...Dave's probably mentioned the snip but Sam wouldn't allow him.

In previous now deleted vlogs you could see a couple of the older boys in the mirror reflection and they were both overweight..

You can see Dave and Sam aren't fit and to think they're having another 🤦, two babies to deal with on top of the 11 others....

Another two kids to take to the beach twice a year for a hour, then round shop's

Reactions: 5
This woman!!!!!
Not taking her medication regular.
A kid refusing to go to school again.

She literally cannot cope can she?
Then in 5 months there will be another sprog thrown into the chaos

Is she not embarrassed to share that she has used a laundry yet again.Last time she said it cost (the taxpayer)about £90o_O

She needs a welfare check on herself from SS

Reactions: 6